brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    Could never find a full body pics from my pre-journey days.tjcduv94rjbt.jpg

Amazing progress!!
  • brandi_84
    Options
    I have loved seeing all the show and tells. I am still trying to figure out how to add a picture.
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    I have loved seeing all the show and tells. I am still trying to figure out how to add a picture.

Does it allow you to click on the image portrait icon? You should be able to just click on that and select your image
  • Krysless2
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    Could never find a full body pics from my pre-journey days.tjcduv94rjbt.jpg

Amazing progress!!

Thank you Brandi!
  • Krysless2
    Options
    Mini Challenge
    Date: Tues, March10th:
    Tracking: Yes
    UnderCalories: over by +25.. Ugh
    Exercise(20min): Yes, arm day at the gym and treadmill
    Water: 100oz
    Steps: 6920

*Daily personal goal this week* Eliminate eating from 730pm to 1130am the next day.
    12pm-8pm
  • petrocoetsee
    petrocoetsee Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Weigh in
    16 March 188.2lb

@petrocoetsee yay!!! Welcome to the 80s!

Thanks. Now my challenge is to stay in the 80's! At least, below the 90's :D
  • petrocoetsee
    Options
    Monday 03/16
    Tracked - yes
    Under - yes
    Exercise -yes 7km run
    Steps 11,863
    Water 64

Tuesday 03/17
    Tracked - yes
    Under - yes
    Exercise - yes - line dancing
    Steps 10489
    Water 64
  • petrocoetsee
    Options
    3/16/2020

I have a mother-daughter spa day in Thursday, but we will most likely have to postpone it... the deal I got on it is only good until April 16th... we will make our decision on Wednesday...

Continuing to wish you all the best!!!

With so many places closing globaly due to Corona, the chances are good that you will be able to have that date extended. At least this is what some companies in South Africa are doing where events etc were cancelled due to the virus
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    3/16/2020

I have a mother-daughter spa day in Thursday, but we will most likely have to postpone it... the deal I got on it is only good until April 16th... we will make our decision on Wednesday...

Continuing to wish you all the best!!!

With so many places closing globaly due to Corona, the chances are good that you will be able to have that date extended. At least this is what some companies in South Africa are doing where events etc were cancelled due to the virus

@petrocoetsee when I was at work yesterday, they left a message that they were closing the spa/resort. At this point I am not worried about what happens with it-and long as we are protecting ourselves/others.

How are you guys handling things there?

Yesterday, my work announced that we will recieve 80 additional sick hours, and part timers will recieve 40. I don't know if we will continue to stay open, but they've cut down on our operating hours. We will see 🤷‍♀️
  • brandi_84
    Options
    Starting : 184.5
    Week 1: 183.8
    Week 2: 183.6
    Week 3: 183.4

• jrrutten
    jrrutten Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 228.8
    Week 1: 231.6
    Week 2: 230.0
    Week 3: 228.4
  • sarahannsuarez
    sarahannsuarez Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Wednesday Weigh in for @sarahannsuarez

Starting weight in January: 205lbs
    Starting March Weight: 194.2
    Week 1 weight: 193.1
    Week 2 weight: 193.1
    Week 3 weight: 190.4

Well I have to say I haven't weighed in since last week. Not that I want to bring this into this discussion chat... but I am a healthcare provider and things are getting crazy... I'm not currently in a high risk area, but things are changing hour by hour. Gyms are closed, we're all at home in off hours and I'm trying not to snack/stress eat. Although last night I had some of my ice cream birthday cake that was still in the freezer from a month ago:) Everyone out there stay safe, stay home. This isn't a joke or conspiracy.
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Username: rawrxamberx
    Week: March Week #3
    Day: Wednesday
    PW: 300.4
    CW: 300.0

I wasn’t really eating the best this week at all but the fact that I still lost 4 ounces makes me feel a little better about it!
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Sun Mar 15th
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: 30 min Wii Just Dance
    Water: 36oz

Mon Mar 16th
    Exercise: 41min Lower Body Strength and HIIT
    Water: 96oz

Tu Mar 17th
    Exercise: 29min cardio intervals and abs
    Water: 48oz

@primekayprime way to go for this week!!

Things here have been crazy with the big kids being home and trying to figure out keeping them busy and learning. There's so many resources out there so we're just trying to figure out a good routine. The most stressful part is the CONSTANT fighting and bickering. I've been keeping on my exercises but my water has been terrible. And even though I'm not much of a drinker, I have been having a drink almost every night lately. Also, in case anyone is looking for some options for exercising at home, I've been using Fitness Blender's website for the past few weeks and right now they have some of their programs on sale for $4.50. Hope you're all doing well and staying healthy! 💕
  • brandi_84
    Options

Mini Ultimate Accountability Challenge- March Week #2(Sun, March 8 to Sat, March 14)

Winner's Circle - 6 or 7 days:
    @cmhubbard92 (6) - Awesome job!

Notable Effort:- 4 or 5 days
    @thedestar (5)
    @krysless2 (4)
    @jmalderman (4)

Attempted: 1-3 days
    @petrocoetsee (3)
    @sekotsjd (2)
    @rawrxamberx (2)
    @slinky_BraveHeartBuns (1)

Congrats to our winner!

Keep up the hard work team!

*If I have missed anyone or made any mistakes, let me know. I will make sure you get a shout out.
  • Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel
    Options
    I've not been posting for any of the mini challenges, what with everything that's going on, but will start doing it agai soon. :smile:

It's been a nightmare trying to get my hubby heart medication for the past 2 days as the pharmacy workers are under a lot of pressure just now. He has enough to last till Fri/Sat so hopefully It'll be ready tomorrow. if not, I 'll run the gauntlet again on Friday and won't leave till I get it as it is extremely important.

The school's here officially close on Friday (about time!) but I already took my son out of school at the start of the week.

I had an appointment for an MRI brain scan on Monday, but I cancelled it because I don't want to go near that hospital as there are 50+ cases of the virus in that area. :grimace:

Hope everyone is well! :smile:

(I did 45 minutes elliptical and 10 minutes bike yesterday. Today's exercise was walking, thanks to the "Great Teabag Hunt" :lol: .I managed to get some, woohoo! I NEED my cup of tea!) :drinker:

• primekayprime
    primekayprime Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I just realized I didn't post my weigh in for Mon! Whoops!

primekayprime
    Mon Week 3
    PW: 219.6
    CW: 221.6

• Krysless2
    Options
    Mini Challenge
    Date: Wed, March18th:
    UnderCalories: Yes
    Exercise(20min): Yes, treadmill
    Water: 120oz
    Steps: 9885

*Daily personal goal this week* Eliminate eating from 730pm to 1130am the next day.
    8pm-12pm
  • brandi_84
    Options
    Mini Challenge
    Date: Wed, March18th:
    UnderCalories: Yes
    Exercise(20min): Yes, treadmill
    Water: 120oz
    Steps: 9885

8pm-12pm

@krysless2 You're doing great!
This discussion has been closed.