CW: 162.1
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    matthewsfive
    Saturday Week 3
    PW 177
    CW 167

@Keepingtrack1234 , at almost 4 weeks since surgery I am ready to weigh in again weekly. Is that okay or do you want me to wait till April??
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    matthewsfive
    Saturday Week 3
    PW 177
    CW 167

@Keepingtrack1234 , at almost 4 weeks since surgery I am ready to weigh in again weekly. Is that okay or do you want me to wait till April??

@matthewsfive. I have re-added you. Welcome back.

As you were not in for week 1 and 2, "technically" you were eliminated. However this competition is about encouraging people so you are back in.

In order to make the sheets work, you are not in the running for this week's result. However, you are in for the months result.

177 to 167 is quite a large reduction in a short time (3 weeks). Is this due primarily to the surgery?
  • kaj848
    kaj848 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Kaj848
    March Week 3
    PW: 159.6
    CW: 158.8

Just realized I never update on Thursday. Crazy times right now.
  • craigo3154
    Options
    March 22
    Exercised: Yes (8km walk in 90 mins - hills)
    Tracked: Yes
    Budget: Yes

Longer walk today. Making sure I stay physically healthy.
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Keepingtrack1234 Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    Hi team!
    @craigo3154 and @looneycatblue Thank you so much for all your help this week; what a week! Adjusting to e-learning for both myself as a teacher and my own daughter has been...something! This week I am on spring break, so now I have a chance to reflect and reset and tweak some thing.
    With that in mind, I will be back to checking in daily. This community needs each other NOW more than ever for our physical and mental health. I am tagging everyone to hear from YOU, let's hear your voice each day, in whatever way makes you feel good! Lots of tough stuff out there--can we be a small glimmer of light in your day? Can we help one another go to bed knowing we did the best we can for our health, and wake up feeling like we can do it again?

Today we’re looking for weigh-ins from:
    @mcfc_katie
    Please post using this template:
    Username
    March Week 4
    PW:
    CW:

@mcfc_katie
    @lacatgirl
    @Kenyaa3
    @tuddy315
    @craigo3154
    @GLouis4
    @inshapeCK
    @Tickie99
    @Colleen790
    @flourchild225
    @Kaj848
    @fe452436
    @Hsurbhi
    @Lindewey
    @zengen09
    @allietuge
    @Matthewsfive
  • matthewsfive
    Options
    craigo3154 wrote: »
    matthewsfive
    Saturday Week 3
    PW 177
    CW 167

As you were not in for week 1 and 2, "technically" you were eliminated. However this competition is about encouraging people so you are back in.

In order to make the sheets work, you are not in the running for this week's result. However, you are in for the months result.

177 to 167 is quite a large reduction in a short time (3 weeks). Is this due primarily to the surgery?

I did inform the group last month that I was having surgery and that I wouldnt be able to weigh in for a few weeks. I'm not looking to show a 10 pound loss just wanted to get back on the chart again. Not looking to steal a win just want back in the game. Yes I did lose the weight because of Surgery. And I have been checking in weekly this month just not with weight.
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    Exercise: slow 20 minute family walk
    Tracked yep
    Under...nope. Darn Hershey kisses!😊
  • Colleen790
    Colleen790 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Trying to get back into exercise. It boosts your immunity. Also Vitamin D3, Probiotics, Vitamin C, Garlic.
  • mcfc_katie
    mcfc_katie Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    mcfc_katie
    March week 4
    PW: 194
    CW: 191
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    craigo3154 wrote: »
    matthewsfive
    Saturday Week 3
    PW 177
    CW 167

I did inform the group last month that I was having surgery and that I wouldnt be able to weigh in for a few weeks. I'm not looking to show a 10 pound loss just wanted to get back on the chart again. Not looking to steal a win just want back in the game. Yes I did lose the weight because of Surgery. And I have been checking in weekly this month just not with weight.

we're just glad you're back and feeling better! :)
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    It's MONDAY! (let's pretend that means something, shall we?)

Question: Who is on a "stay at home" order?
    I am-it's wild. You know when the governor closes parks...things are getting real.
    How are YOU handling this?

We are: Hiking, walking and biking each day.
    I am: Doing Fitness Blenders "4 week strength" series! It's a daily program, no more than 45 minutes. I have done it on and off all year, but rarely have time to do the full workout each day. Now, i do!

So, let's hear from YOU! What are your tips and tricks this week? What are your goals?

Today we’re looking for weigh-ins from:
    @lacatgirl
    @looneycatblue

Username
    March Week 4
    PW:
    CW:
  • Colleen790
    Colleen790 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    March 23
    Exercised? Yes 31 mins cardio
    Calories? Yes in budget
    Tracked? Yes
  • craigo3154
    Options
    March 23
    Exercised: Yes (7.5km walk in 65 mins - hills)

Long walk today. Busy day too. Hopefully will sleep well tonight.
  • craigo3154
    Options
    It's MONDAY! (let's pretend that means something, shall we?)

Question: Who is on a "stay at home" order?
    I am-it's wild. You know when the governor closes parks...things are getting real.
    How are YOU handling this?

Essential travel only. Most businesses shut down. WFH if you can. I have been working from home for years now, so little changes.

Walking daily in neighbouring state forest. Need to, or will mentally will fall apart (well worse than what I am already doing - I am actually undergoing treatment for clinical depression).

Will be relegating myself to "coach" role next month, as at a minimum weight as of this morning. Any more and I will likely not have enough reserve for safety in case of illness.
  • Tickie99
    Tickie99 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Going into a 21 day lockdown starting Thursday night. I was and still am an online student so I haven't had to worry or stress about any educational changes. All my workouts can be found online and easily done at home which is a serious bonus now, meaning not much will change due to the lockdown.
  • tuddy315
    tuddy315 Posts: 11,353 Member
    Options
    Indiana will be on lockdown starting Tuesday midnight. If I will not be working, I plan on doing some deep cleaning at home.
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    Good morning everyone! It's Tuesday! I've found myself eating more than I need at meals--that will be my focus today, just to reestablish a healthy portions. I also haven't weighed myself since Friday, so need to get back on the scale daily.

Today we’re looking for a weigh-in from:
    @Kenyaa3
    @tuddy315
    Username
    March Week 4
    PW:
    CW:
  • craigo3154
    Options
    March 24
    Exercised: Yes (3.5 km walk in 30 mins - hills)

Late walk so needed to be shorter than usual.

Trying to keep life as normal as possible.
  • matthewsfive
    Options
    Scary thing is I'm getting used to this lock in, Today has been 4 weeks since surgery and I have only left the house 2x since then both trips to the Doctor's office. This Thursday I assume will be my last one, I hope to get cleared to be able to move and get some exercise time in again. I think I have 2 more weeks before I can go back to work (If they open by then, and I would doubt it since its a community center) . Let's all pray that we all will be able to get back normal soon. Take care everyone
This discussion has been closed.