• 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Steps 3/23: 13,640
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,100 Member
    Options
    Good day Downsizers!

You have another new member. Please welcome @freshbooks to the team, and help them find their way around. Thanks!
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    Good day Downsizers!

You have another new member. Please welcome @freshbooks to the team, and help them find their way around. Thanks!

Welcome!!!
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,510 Member
    Options
    @freshbooks welcome to the team!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Tuesday check in
    Calories: under
    Exercise:55 minute walk
    Water: success
    Steps: 3/24 9,264

I didn’t do my YouTube video again but I promise today I will do it. I am excited that I will “see” my granddaughters today. When I go for my walk, the kids and their Mom are going to meet me half way. No hugs or kisses but I will see them. We will then turn around and go home.

Today’s goals
    1. Get that video done
    2. Walk 45 minutes
    3. Stay under calorie goal
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    I have not read the whole article but it seems good.
    https://www.aworkoutroutine.com/starvation-mode/
  • dness1203
    dness1203 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the delay. Work has been crazy due to all the virus stuff. Lack of sleep and stress showing up in this weeks weigh in. Gaining :(
    Old weight 307.1
    New weight 308.7
  • jugar
    Options
    Another new member for you! @Murphyi150 will be joining you soon, and I hope they have a great time in this wonderful team, through this crazy time. Hugs to you all!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    Another new member for you! @Murphyi150 will be joining you soon, and I hope they have a great time in this wonderful team, through this crazy time. Hugs to you all!

Welcome to the team!
  • Murphyi150
    Murphyi150 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I’m looking forward to the accountability. I was doing so quite well until this last week and stumbled BIG time and knowingly kept stuffing more and more food in my face 😜

Just for clarity, I picked Monday as my weigh in - where / how do I do that next Monday?
  • panda4153
    panda4153 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, I can’t remember my past weight but my current weight is 170.5
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Murphyi150 wrote: »
    Thank you! I’m looking forward to the accountability. I was doing so quite well until this last week and stumbled BIG time and knowingly kept stuffing more and more food in my face 😜

Just for clarity, I picked Monday as my weigh in - where / how do I do that next Monday?

You post it here in the team chat! We ask that you use the following format:

Username:
    Weigh in day
    Previous Weight
    Current Week
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Wednesday check in
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 45 minute walk and 20 minute Workout video
    Water: success
    Steps 3/25 11,181

Well it is going to be another beautiful day here! I am excited to get outside for another walk. I found the video I used to do last year. It runs through a series of exercises and then you repeat them. I am going to do it again today. The video is by Joanna Soh and she has a wide variety available.

Today’s goals
    1. 45 minute walk
    2. Workout video
    3. Stay within calorie goal
  • lindamtuck2018
    edited March 2020
    Options
  • jugar
    Options
    IDEA SEARCH!npinsr3yt5u7.png
    The four moderators have been running the full group challenges since the new year. We had the photo challenge this month with a different theme for each day of the week, last month we had the 29 questions of leaping groundhogs, and in January we had 20/20 vision to work on our goals.

I think the April challenge should come from team members. I'm asking all the teams to come up with some ideas. Or revive a previous challenge we had that you liked. What would be fun, useful, and get people from all the teams participating? In the past we have had all kinds of things: points-based games (minutes of exercise, sticking to plan, etc. earning baseball runs or just points), thoughtful questions, photo challenges, daily "pile up" (check this for example), goal setting, daily fitness from darebee or other easy to use sites, recipes, etc. etc.

Bring 'em on!
  • chassp8pooh
    chassp8pooh Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Happy Thursday everyone! Been busy as a bee making deliveries. Been doing my in truck spin workouts. Hitting all my goals, staying under calorie but eating enough to not get sick. We'll see what it shows on Sunday!
  • 888Angie888
    Options
    Thursday Weigh Day
    PW: 246.0
    CW: 244.6
  • 888Angie888
    Options
    Steps:
    3/24 19,244
    3/25 22,523