Weigh-in week: 1
    Previous weight: 189.6
    Today’s weight: 189.2

Daily Check-in: Friday 03/06

Calories: under
    Water: 2.5L
    Steps: 13,652
    Exercise: Gym Session (❤️+💪🏻)

Happy Saturday everyone. Weight is still going down at a snails pace but at least it’s going down. Yesterday I adjusted my calories according to my trainers recommendations and even then I used his lowest number. He said I should eat between 1730 and 2030 calories daily. I am not ready to even think about eating over 2000 calories. Nope. So I’m sticking to his low number. Let’s see how it goes. I also changed my macros to higher protein. I’m currently at 40% P, 30%C, and 30%F. These percentages are meant to help muscle gain and fat loss. Fingers crossed 🤞🏻 it works.

I don’t know how it’s going in everyone else’s neck of the woods but this corona virus situation has gotten quite serious in my corner of France. Schools have officially shut down until March 20th as well as all other places and events that would gather more than 50 people at once (libraries, cinemas, sporting events, etc.) this means my Zumba classes have also been cancelled. It’s going to be a couple of rough weeks for me here.

MARCH GOALS:

•Stay on or under my calorie goals everyday.
    •Drink at least 2 liters of water everyday
    •Complete 10,000 steps each day minimum.
    •Workouts -
    Sun - Sunday Funday Walk
    Mon - Gym Session (❤️+💪🏻) + Monday Zumba
    Tue - Gym Session (❤️+💪🏻)
    Wed - REST DAY
    Thu - Gym Session (❤️+💪🏻)
    Fri - Gym Session (❤️+💪🏻)
    Sat - Saturday Morning 5K

Way to go on the loss! That’s scary with the virus. There has only been 1 confirmed case in the city I live in. Most of the confirmed cases in Ontario have been in the Toronto area which is almost 2 hours east of us.
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,580 Member
    Options
    Weigh In
    FormerlyFit48
    Last week 223
    Current 221.8

Low and slow but I’ll take the loss

A 1.2 lb loss is awesome! Congrats 🥳
  • mylifeasoliveoil
    mylifeasoliveoil Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Username: mylifeasoliveoil
    Weighin week: 1
    Weighin day: Friday
    Previous weight: 214.4
    Current weight: 212.8

Hello all! Sorry I completely spaced my weigh in day yesterday!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Username: mylifeasoliveoil
    Weighin week: 1
    Weighin day: Friday
    Previous weight: 214.4
    Current weight: 212.8

Hello all! Sorry I completely spaced my weigh in day yesterday!

Nice going on the loss!
  • jennt817
    jennt817 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Jennt817
    Pw: 138.9
    Cw:138.4
    🥱🤧🥴
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    jennt817 wrote: »
    Jennt817
    Pw: 138.9
    Cw:138.4
    🥱🤧🥴

Great job on the loss! Feel better!
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    ubvcy3atkc3h.jpg
    Good morning! The Week 2 themes are up for the March Spring It Forward Photo Challenge! We start on Monday and here is the link:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10787221/march-spring-it-forward-photo-challenge#latest
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    3/6
    Steps- 19,185
    Calories- good
    Plank Challenge Day 5- done
  • jennt817
    jennt817 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    It’s a slow crawl to recovery here...🤧😊🤧
    Thank you!💕😘💕
  • charlottemilton
    charlottemilton Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. Help! This is my first month and I have a question. Is there an easy way to find this message thread? I will need to post my stats tomorrow and don't know if I'll find my way back here.
  • UTMom81
    UTMom81 Posts: 1,401 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. Help! This is my first month and I have a question. Is there an easy way to find this message thread? I will need to post my stats tomorrow and don't know if I'll find my way back here.

Charlotte, if you will touch the little star in the upper right corner of the page, it will make this page a “favorite.” You’ll find that just to the right of the Downsizers Team Chat March 2020 title. Once you’ve marked it, from your home page, look for Community tab. Then go to the star in the navigation bar at the top. When you hit that, you’ll see the name of this page. Hope this helps!
  • UTMom81
    UTMom81 Posts: 1,401 Member
    Options
    Weekly Weigh-in:
    Username: mari_moulin
    Weigh-in day: Saturday
    Weigh-in week: 1
    Previous weight: 189.6
    Today’s weight: 189.2

Daily Check-in: Friday 03/06

Water: 2.5L
    Steps: 13,652
    Exercise: Gym Session (❤️+💪🏻)

Happy Saturday everyone. Weight is still going down at a snails pace but at least it’s going down. Yesterday I adjusted my calories according to my trainers recommendations and even then I used his lowest number. He said I should eat between 1730 and 2030 calories daily. I am not ready to even think about eating over 2000 calories. Nope. So I’m sticking to his low number. Let’s see how it goes. I also changed my macros to higher protein. I’m currently at 40% P, 30%C, and 30%F. These percentages are meant to help muscle gain and fat loss. Fingers crossed 🤞🏻 it works.

I don’t know how it’s going in everyone else’s neck of the woods but this corona virus situation has gotten quite serious in my corner of France. Schools have officially shut down until March 20th as well as all other places and events that would gather more than 50 people at once (libraries, cinemas, sporting events, etc.) this means my Zumba classes have also been cancelled. It’s going to be a couple of rough weeks for me here.

MARCH GOALS:

•Workouts -
    Sun - Sunday Funday Walk
    Wed - REST DAY

Mari, stay safe over there! Hope it doesn’t turn out to be very bad. I hope everyone is just overreacting.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Saturday check in

Calories: over
    Exercise: 20 minute walk
    Water: too much tea and coffee today

Tomorrow is going to be beautiful outside so I will get a nice walk in the park. Back on track with water and calories tomorrow.
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    Daily Check-in: Saturday 03/07

Water: 3.2L
    Steps: 11,029
    Exercise: Saturday Morning 5K

Happy Sunday everyone. Ok so....upping my calories and adjusting my macros seems to be doing the trick. I’m on day 2 and currently down 1.6 lbs. That’s 0.4 loss yesterday and then 1.2 today. This is hard for me to believe as I’m eating much more. Obviously the macro change is doing something as well as I’m now doing higher protein and less carbs/fats. I do hope I’ve now found the trick after 4 years of trying to figure it out. I’m excited to tell my Trainer tomorrow morning. I still have those little doubt muscles working in my brain tho but I’m gonna stick to it!

Another change I made yesterday is I’ve stopped adding any type of sweetener to my coffee. I’m now drinking it black no sugar. It’s gonna be a hard adjustment but I’ve been working my way to this by cutting back slowly.

MARCH GOALS:

•Workouts -
    Sun - Sunday Funday Walk
    Wed - REST DAY

• mari_moulin
    Options
    Saturday check in

Calories: over
    Exercise: 20 minute walk
    Water: too much tea and coffee today

Tomorrow is going to be beautiful outside so I will get a nice walk in the park. Back on track with water and calories tomorrow.

Enjoy your outdoors walk Linda. I’m going to do the same. I love my Sunday funday stroll!
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    jennt817 wrote: »
    It’s a slow crawl to recovery here...🤧😊🤧
    Thank you!💕😘💕

Glad your in the mend now Jenn! Give your body the time it needs to fully recover. ❤️
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Cafelelia wrote: »
    ubvcy3atkc3h.jpg
    Good morning! The Week 2 themes are up for the March Spring It Forward Photo Challenge! We start on Monday and here is the link:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10787221/march-spring-it-forward-photo-challenge#latest

Thanks for the challenge! I’ll do my best to participate this week!
  • gharvey2753
    gharvey2753 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Weigh in March week 2
    gharvey2753
    Previous: 166ibs
    Current 166ibs
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    19shmoo69
    Week2?