Wednesday check in

Calories: under
    Exercise: 70 minute walk
    Water: not enough, too much tea and coffee

Thursday goals
    1. Plan snacks
    2. Walk minimum 30 minutes
    3. Swim and aqua fit exercises

I saw my doctor today and he decrease the medication I am still on that can cause weight gain. I see him again April 1st and it should be discontinued at that appointment.

Yes great news! One more month to go on that med.
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    Daily Check-in: Wednesday 03/04

Calories: Over
    Water: 3 L
    Steps: 8,342
    Exercise: REST DAY 🧘🏻‍♀️

Scale is going back down today. Hope I can keep it going until my weigh in. I’m headed to the gym in a few then I have my 2nd therapy session this afternoon. Hope it goes well.

MARCH GOALS:

•Stay on or under my calorie goals everyday.
    •Drink at least 2 liters of water everyday
    •Complete 10,000 steps each day minimum.
    •Workouts -
    Sun - Sunday Funday Walk
    Mon - Gym Session (❤️+💪🏻) + Monday Zumba
    Tue - Gym Session (❤️+💪🏻)
    Wed - REST DAY
    Thu - Gym Session (❤️+💪🏻)
    Fri - Gym Session (❤️+💪🏻)
    Sat - Saturday Morning 5K
  • UTMom81
    UTMom81 Posts: 1,401 Member
    Options
    UTMom81
    Week 1 Weigh in
    Thursday
    Previous:168.8
    Current: 171.0

Honestly, I don’t know why I’m up this time. Even though I’ve eaten well and exercised consistently since returning from the conference, the numbers have continued to ease up, not down since Sunday. Hopefully that means next week there’ll be a Swoosh! I’m certainly not backing off of doing what I know is right. Gotta reverse this trend!

Maybe I’ll go back to intermittent fasting (not extreme) and see if that helps?
  • UTMom81
    UTMom81 Posts: 1,401 Member
    Options
    Steps

3/3= 10,652
    3/4= 11,071
  • Kres567
    Kres567 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    dness1203 wrote: »
    Last February weigh in

Previous 309.2
    Current 310.4

Just got back from a week long vacation in Palm Beach Florida. I hate to say it but I almost consider it a victory only gaining 1.2. Back to the grind today!!!! Not going to let this get me down!

Total victory!!
  • Kres567
    Options
    Daily Check-in: Tuesday 03/03

Calories: Over 😒
    Water: 2.250L
    Steps: 19,424
    Exercise: Gym Session (❤️+💪🏻)

Happy hump day team. The scale is creeping up and that’s not good. Gotta get myself under control with food, especially with snacking. I haven’t been preparing my snacks like I was doing a couple of weeks ago and this is leading to lots of mindless snacking in between meals. I must lose what I’ve gained by the end of September! I will go into surgery back to my weight I was before surgery last year. I can I can I can!

MARCH GOALS:

•Stay on or under my calorie goals everyday.
    •Drink at least 2 liters of water everyday
    •Complete 10,000 steps each day minimum.
    •Workouts -
    Sun - Sunday Funday Walk
    Mon - Gym Session (❤️+💪🏻) + Monday Zumba
    Tue - Gym Session (❤️+💪🏻)
    Wed - REST DAY
    Thu - Gym Session (❤️+💪🏻)
    Fri - Gym Session (❤️+💪🏻)
    Sat - Saturday Morning 5K

Yes you can and will Mari!
    Wednesday check in

Exercise: 70 minute walk
    Water: not enough, too much tea and coffee

Thursday goals
    1. Plan snacks
    2. Walk minimum 30 minutes
    3. Swim and aqua fit exercises

I saw my doctor today and he decrease the medication I am still on that can cause weight gain. I see him again April 1st and it should be discontinued at that appointment.

Always great news when your dr decreases medication. It means you are making some good changes! I hope it helps with your overall weight loss goals.
  • Kres567
    Options
    UTMom81 wrote: »
    UTMom81
    Week 1 Weigh in
    Thursday

Honestly, I don’t know why I’m up this time. Even though I’ve eaten well and exercised consistently since returning from the conference, the numbers have continued to ease up, not down since Sunday. Hopefully that means next week there’ll be a Swoosh! I’m certainly not backing off of doing what I know is right. Gotta reverse this trend!

There will be a swoosh for sure next week. Put it behind you and focus on what makes you feel good and strong.
  • Kres567
    Options
    Checking in after a few busy days.

I’ve had a good week and see the scale droppings every day. I’ve been consistently walking at lunch, drinking my water at work, logging what I eat. I’ve known for a long time that this is what I need to do but it’s that consistency and making myself a higher priority that gets in the way of my success.

I also decided to give up chocolate for Lent. I’m over a week now without it. I’ve actually stopped counting the days which is huge for me. I’ve made a few changes that I think decrease the cravings - no sugar in my tea is one of them.

Goals for today:
    1. More water at work
    2. Even though I’m swamped at work take at least a 30 minute walk at lunch or this evening
    3. Measure and log everything. All it takes is a few extra minutes from my morning routine.

• lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,580 Member
    Options
    UTMom81 wrote: »
    UTMom81
    Week 1 Weigh in
    Thursday

Intermittent fasting has always intrigued me. Did it work for you in the past? How long did you fast and did you get really hungry once you started eating? Sorry for all the questions.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    1hv81xbmbrae.png
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    Weigh Day Thursday
    PW: 247.6
    CW: 247.0

Every little bit counts🙂
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    Check-in for 3/4:
    Steps- 17,587

Calories- within range if I count in exercise calories. I had pizza last night which really didn't seem worth the high calories and fat.

Plank Challenge- day 3 done

Haven't made it to the gym for two days in a row--MUST go tomorrow!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Weigh Day Thursday
    PW: 247.6
    CW: 247.0

Every little bit counts🙂

You are right! Congrats on the loss! 🥳
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Hi all! We have filled the Co captain position. @mari_moulin has agreed to take this on the position. She will be a great asset to the team. I am so excited!
  • zuzu_smartypants
    zuzu_smartypants Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    zuzu_smartypants
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Last weight: 142lbs
    Current weight: 141

Sorry for my late update
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry. I been sick for 2 weeks now. I could not find my last weigh in but I'm at 246 now. As far as my steps just mark them as zero. I only walked at work.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    zuzu_smartypants
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Last weight: 142lbs
    Current weight: 141

Sorry for my late update

Congrats on the loss!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    19shmoo69 wrote: »
    I'm sorry. I been sick for 2 weeks now. I could not find my last weigh in but I'm at 246 now. As far as my steps just mark them as zero. I only walked at work.

So sorry that you are sick. Hope you feel better soon.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Thursday check in
    Exercise: 57 minute walk
    Water: just barely
    Plank challenge no ( so I will switch tomorrow’s rest day with today)

Swimming was a bust this week. I had stomach troubles earlier in week and we had an appointment at the bank tonight. Next week I have to get swimming, no excuses. I have my granddaughter tomorrow as it is a pd day, so I am hoping to drag her out for a walk. If not I will do it indoors.
This discussion has been closed.