SHRINKING ASSETS Team Chat - April 2020

Options

Replies

• Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    I need to drink my water, log my food, and move my *kitten* daily!! Work can not be my only exercise!! Ramp up!!
  • ScottyTheGent
    ScottyTheGent Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I need to get out in nature more, and bathe in beauty. I also need to get back on a regular eating schedule, and schedule a productive week.
  • SheilaCali
    SheilaCali Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I had homemade pastry for lunch, and will until they're gone. This is not a healthy thing, but I'm on "vacation". I had to cancel the two I was looking forward to this year, and that sucks. I'd love to see Tennessee and Oregon sometime in my life, but COVID is having its way. Instead, I'm going to see the inside of a sfogliatella, and it's gorgeous! I've been wanting to make these for 15 years, and took the plunge! Today's neighborhood flower selection is a "fried egg" Matilija poppy since I'm doing a food-themed post. Have a blessed week, all! :)
    19a0ldlis0qo.jpg
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Steps:
    4/5
    4/6
    4/7
    4/8
    4/9
    4/10
    4/11
  • ScottyTheGent
    ScottyTheGent Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    @Be_theBest_Me I’m gonna try the smooth tea today
  • bigblues11
    bigblues11 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    na45q07jwhy4.jpg
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    dy2ccpyx2bce.jpeg
    I just read in the news that instead of toilet paper, hair dye and other personal grooming products are now flying off of the shelves. Here is a new F2F group challenge. We want to see it all from you, the success stories, the greying roots, the crazy beards, the long bangs, the tussled hair. Post photos of your grooming successes, challenges or fails relating to you, your family or your pets. Maybe you have discovered your inner hairdresser or pet groomer? Maybe you went a little to crazy with the scissors? Maybe your roots are in high contrast right now? Show us what is going on!

You can post photos and commentary at the thread link here:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10792163/the-good-the-bad-the-really-not-good-grooming-photo-challenge#latest

Have fun and we will keep this challenge going as long as you like!
  • Pamela_Sue
    Pamela_Sue Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Pamela_Sue

I everyone! Would you please put me on vacation, or something similar? I'm overwhelmed with life right now and need a break.

Thanks! Pam
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    Pamela_Sue wrote: »
    Pamela_Sue

I everyone! Would you please put me on vacation, or something similar? I'm overwhelmed with life right now and need a break.

Thanks! Pam

Hi Pam!
    Would you like to be taken our for the remainder of the month or just this week?
  • SheilaCali
    SheilaCali Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    [@SheilaCali] I am enjoying the colorful beautiful flower.
    I would like to share a flower I found on my walk.

They look like beautiful lupines to me, and jelly beans as therapy aren't the worst option. Pastries are, especially the flaky ones that have been smeared with lard and filled with a luscious ricotta filling. Sfogliatelle are cheaper than a therapist but still costly on soooo many levels. I'm not even sure how many calories they are, but there's not much good nutrition in them. I'm still taking daily walks and DVD workouts to burn through a couple of bites. Today's flower is a dahlia that survived the winter and wanted to show off. Are we all grateful to be alive, eager to see the sun again? I'm looking forward to casting off all of this restraint!
    5ex6n06q60pr.jpg

• Pamela_Sue
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    Pamela_Sue

Thanks! Pam

Hi Pam!
    Would you like to be taken our for the remainder of the month or just this week?

Hi Beka, I wish to be taken out indefinitely, until I am ready to commit to the process. If you need to completely remove me from the team, I do understand. I can always reconnect with y'all when I am ready. Thanks!!
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    Pamela_Sue

Thanks! Pam

Hi Pam!

Hi Beka, I wish to be taken out indefinitely, until I am ready to commit to the process. If you need to completely remove me from the team, I do understand. I can always reconnect with y'all when I am ready. Thanks!!

You are not getting away that easy 😊
    How about we place you on the support squad and you can come and go as you please. When you are ready - let us know and you will be back in the regular challenge
  • Pamela_Sue
    Options
    Pamela_Sue

Thanks! Pam

Hi Pam!

You are not getting away that easy 😊
    How about we place you on the support squad and you can come and go as you please. When you are ready - let us know and you will be back in the regular challenge

Beka - LOVE this idea! Just what I wanted and needed. Thanks, Pam
This discussion has been closed.