SHRINKING ASSETS Team Chat - April 2020

Options

Replies

• kilobykilo
    kilobykilo Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Hugs to you @Pamela_Sue

How is it already/only Wednesday? Genuinely dont know which one of those is true but do know I'm exhausted, with too much to do but also needing the weekend to come round to catch up with this *kitten*.
  • SheilaCali
    SheilaCali Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    kilobykilo wrote: »
    Hugs to you @Pamela_Sue

How is it already/only Wednesday? Genuinely dont know which one of those is true but do know I'm exhausted, with too much to do but also needing the weekend to come round to catch up with this *kitten*.

I agree! I feel like I'm in Groundhog Day- and it's perpetually Monday, or Sunday night and I've stayed up too late. I barely got through my workout today without giving up, and I think my neighborhood walks are saving my sanity. Today's flower is some sort of pretty sage. It's nice to see something besides the inside walls of my house.
    ggrepeyy2pxm.jpg

• kilobykilo
    kilobykilo Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Pw: 182.4
    Cw: 180.8 (again!)

Okay.... come on just need to keep my head and lose a lb in the next 7 days.... getting back into the 170s will hopefully give me the focus boost i need.

Currently suffering with toothache without the option of a dentist so I'm self managing it quite well but it's taking away my desire to eat all the time which is a win!

Steps were way down yesterday as work was insane, but staring at a screen insane, and the weather is grim this morning with another lonnngggggg work day on the cards so not really expecting am improvement on that front. But not dwelling on that, trying to focus on the positives!

Take care one and all
  • CharlesScott78
    CharlesScott78 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    CharlesScott78
    Thursday
    PW 348.6
    CW 348.6

Well, the corona virus has not got me, but the boredom of this month long lockdown is killing my weight loss ☹️☹️☹️
  • Shandke
    Shandke Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Been a better week... trying the Jazzercize on Demand free classes. Did it for many years... years ago! Really enjoying the change.

SW. 135.2
    CW. 133.6

I am now back to my home turf (dad is doing well after hs sx) and my own routine and scale! Hope to keep my momentum going! Have a great week everyone.
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    Thursday Reminders:
    @TwinMomma2019
    @boehle
    @suzyjmcd2 -- do you need a skip? Hope you are feeling ok!

Friday:
    @guitargirl55
    @cre804
    @mustb60
    @Smart_Beautiful_and_Strong
    @bigblues11

Saturday:
    @Be_theBest_Me
    @TheMrWobbly - Fit Captain
    @Beka3695 - Captain/Mod
    @laurenebargar
    @ScottyTheGent
    @machchic
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    Good Afternoonish.
    Sorry I have been MIA a bit. I am completely exhausted between my 2 jobs.
    I ended up taking the day off my main job tomorrow to try to get back into a better head space. I am down a little bit from last week but its better than a gain.
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    @Be_theBest_Me I’m gonna try the smooth tea today

How did it work for ya??? Lol 💩💩
  • mustb60
    mustb60 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    SheilaCali wrote: »
    kilobykilo wrote: »
    Hugs to you @Pamela_Sue

I agree! I feel like I'm in Groundhog Day- and it's perpetually Monday, or Sunday night and I've stayed up too late. I barely got through my workout today without giving up, and I think my neighborhood walks are saving my sanity. Today's flower is some sort of pretty sage. It's nice to see something besides the inside walls of my house.
    ggrepeyy2pxm.jpg

Love your posts of pretty flowers, it's so soothing! ❤️
  • mustb60
    Options
    I haven't updated my steps status here for April, steps not as much as before but started running and ran 10 km at one go sfter a long time, so will call it a good progress. I do miss heavy lifting.

April Steps

16th April 10463
    15th April 5995
    14th April 14462
    13th April 2058
    12th April 17452
    11th April 4474
    10th April 3054
    9th April 2021
    8th April 8785
    7th April 10251
    6th April 2114
    5th Apr 6654
    4th Apr 2031
    3rd April 10016
    2nd April 11745
    1st April 7257
  • guitargirl55
    guitargirl55 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    How is everyone?

I am doing okay. I am really working on what I want from myself. It is sooooo easy to fall into a pool of laziness. I don't want that to be how I spend all of my isolation.

I feel like I am fighting just to keep myself moving and try to make some positive changes. I am making a commitment to exercise in some way for 30 minutes a day and keep my body moving!
  • ScottyTheGent
    ScottyTheGent Posts: 48 Member
    Options

I drink it in the morning instead of coffee. 💩 every afternoon like clockwork. It’s the wave lol

• LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    How is everyone?

I am doing okay. I am really working on what I want from myself. It is sooooo easy to fall into a pool of laziness. I don't want that to be how I spend all of my isolation.

I feel like I am fighting just to keep myself moving and try to make some positive changes. I am making a commitment to exercise in some way for 30 minutes a day and keep my body moving!

Not doing too well. As you know, our stay @ home order is now extended until 5/26...
    I don't know whether to cry or go into depression or what? My motivation has just flown out the window....
    I'm in a total funk right now....sigh....🙁
  • SheilaCali
    SheilaCali Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    @LaurieWrobo, I know this time of year is hard enough- getting snow after you had summerlike weather. Try to enjoy the gifts, no matter how small or short-lived. Remember the "why" you are pursuing better health and the "who" it will affect. I want to live a long life and one that's as unrestricted as possible. I want to age well and be as independent as I can. That means I have to make better choices now to enjoy the benefits later.

I suggest you enlist friends and family to encourage you, and "hold your feet to the fire" so to speak. MFP has a lot of challenges/groups/blogs that can help out. Tone It Up and Blogilates have a loving community, as well as good workouts/blogs. Some of us are leaning on our faith, as I am. I'm part of a (now online) church and home group that meets regularly. Whoever you need to help you stand, seek them out. Be that person to others too.

I think @guitargirl55 is wise when she says she needs to figure out her goals during this isolation. This is new to most of us. We can revisit and revise our goals as needed. I think smaller and simpler is best for me right now. Why don't you journal your thoughts and see where that leads? By the way, I had a good cry today, and I feel better. Oh yeah, the flower of the day is an orange and pink bougainvillea- a combo I hadn't seen before. A nice surprise.
    e7bycq2ya3mp.jpg
  • mustb60
    Options
    Seems need to work harder for being in the 160s.

Friday weigh in
    Pre. Weight 171 lbs
    Today's weight 171 lbs
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    Options

I drink it in the morning instead of coffee. 💩 every afternoon like clockwork. It’s the wave lol

I drink it right before bed so I wake up to trumpets hahahaha 💩💩💩 it really helps me stay normal and not get rock belly. Sometimes salad just isn't enough!! Bwhahaha
  • Smart_Beautiful_and_Strong
    Options
    PW 358
    CW 357.6
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    Anyone else wondering what @sheilacali’s photo will be today? These really brighten my day!!!!
  • cre804
    cre804 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Cre804
    PW 194.5
    CW 195.5

I am ok with that. I think I was dehydrated last week anyway. It’s been a busy week with having to shop for a new refrigerator, trying to make masks and having to hit several stores while foraging for food. I still didn’t get everything on my list, but it’s a start.

I’m feeling almost back to normal and have resumed most of my exercise. Had to push arm day to tomorrow but I feel like I’m missing it when I don’t do it so that’s a good thing. But I’ve gotten lazy with my journaling and I really have to recommit to that this week!
This discussion has been closed.