Lauren's (OMAD) one meal a day journey

Options

Replies

• volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    YUM so yum.....such a comforting food......
  • Loxxia_Xenalia
    Loxxia_Xenalia Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    YUM so yum.....such a comforting food......

It really was :') soooo nice
  • Loxxia_Xenalia
    Options
    Today's update - forgot to upload yesterday so I'll update you ,,,, my meal for yesterday was lasagne (can't you tell I'm a cheese addict), green beans, and roast potatoes , I also had a bit of chocolate but didn't over indulge ,,,, forgot to take a picture sorry 😂 ,,,, I also do a workout every night just to make me feel better it's the 100 squats a day challenge ,,,, I'm not going to lie my legs feel like jelly but it's good for burning calories and toning up 😊😊😊😊
  • Loxxia_Xenalia
    Options
    5ty9ob4nkl3f.png

❤❤❤❤
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Great on the workout man that is a lot of squats!
    Have a great weekend!
  • Loxxia_Xenalia
    Options
    Great on the workout man that is a lot of squats!
    Have a great weekend!

Yha it really is ,,,, can't feel my legs just feel like jelly haha 😂😂😂 ,,,, thank youuuu have a lovely weekend ❤
  • Loxxia_Xenalia
    Options
    ha9x74sgkl4x.jpg

My meal today was meatball and cheese pizza , chips and chilli sauce 😄😄😄😄 ,,,, unfortunately I couldn't finish it all so I managed one slice of pizza , ate all the chips and had a scotch egg ,,,, was amazing though 💚💚💚💚
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Wow that's a lot of squats, good for you!!! I love cheese too and that pizza looks so so so good :p
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    Yum, meatball and cheese pizza , chips and chilli sauce🍕😍🤤 I do squats too as I am a pear-shaped and my bottom half is just too big😣
  • Loxxia_Xenalia
    Options
    Hi there, I'm back! Sorry I haven't been on for awhile , I've been really busy and been stressed and worried , doesn't help with all this corona virus! Hope everyone is safe and is doing well 😄❤! Anyway during the last couple of months I've put on soooo much weight that I feel really uncomfortable and miserable, so I'm going to do OMAD again as it really works and enjoyed it a lot last time!
  • Loxxia_Xenalia
    Options
    ❤Always be happy with you❤
  • Loxxia_Xenalia
    Options
    36wyngctjnjn.png
  • Loxxia_Xenalia
    Options
    6dfeczrfro52.jpg

Week 1 ; I've gained soooo much weight , so hopefully can lose some in the next few weeks even if I get to 125 pounds I'll be happy :') I'd just really like to buy some new winter clothes , and don't like this bloated stodgy feeling! 💗😄 ,,,, Hope your all well! I'll upload my meal later on ,,,, can't wait already feeling the hunger ,,,, 😂😂😂!
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the meals here!
  • Loxxia_Xenalia
    Options
    I totally forgot to upload my meal damn! It was spag bohl with mini garlic baguette slices ,,,, only managed to eat half, as it was such a huge meal ,,,, so I also had a mini twix chocolate bar just so my calories weren't too low! I was super tired,,,, today I don't even feel that hungry which makes OMAD that little bit easier ,,,, anyway looking forward to tonight's meal as I'm taking on the grim reaper challenge ,,,, ready to take on some spice ,,,, hope everyone is well! 😄💛
  • Loxxia_Xenalia
    Options
    cp1g5f3iczum.png

❤💙💜💚💛
  • Loxxia_Xenalia
    Options
    vsqgcgbi7wuo.png

I took on the grim reaper challenge and wasn't defeated yay! 😂😂😂 ,,,, I had two Carolina reaper burgers , a few chips with some Thai chilli sauce ,,,, was really nice I'm definitely full now! 😄😊😋 ,,,, Hope your all well!
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    vsqgcgbi7wuo.png

I took on the grim reaper challenge and wasn't defeated yay! 😂😂😂 ,,,, I had two Carolina reaper burgers , a few chips with some Thai chilli sauce ,,,, was really nice I'm definitely full now! 😄😊😋 ,,,, Hope your all well!
    vsqgcgbi7wuo.png

You are MY KINDA GIRL! Reaper is where it is at!
  • Loxxia_Xenalia
    Options
    They are probably my favourite burgers, especially nice with the Thai chilli sauce too! , I also love they have a variety of different challenges for you to try , I think next time we're having grim reaper ghost chilli chicken bites! 😂,,,, Hope your all well! 😄😊,,,, Last night's meal wasn't enough, only had cheesy mash and a few chicken pieces but was soooo tired I had to sleep Zzzzzz ,,,, 😀😀 another thing I've noticed is I very rarely feel hunger anymore so that's been helping me a lot haha! Haven't even been tempted to eat chocolate which makes the process a little bit easier haha 😄💚
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    Love, love, love Thai chili sauce..yummo! Anything chili spicy..I love it <3