Options

Replies

• cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WEEK 3 WINNER @GuessimGryffindor. - 3.85%
    8tykpzq6wd4b.jpg
    AND TO THE BIG BUTT THEORY FOR TAKING 1ST PLACE IN WEEK 3!

April Week 3 is now in the books!

This was another tough week for most of us. Lots of us are still stuck at home. Hang in there everyone, we will get through this!

Below are the full results for Week 3.

The Biggest Loser Is...
    1st - @GuessimGryffindor. - 3.85%
    2nd - Victorious55. - 2.38%
    3rd - inshapeCK. - 2.36%

The TEAM Biggest Loser...
    1st - Flab-U-Less. - 0.58%
    2nd - The Big Butt Theory. - 0.34%
    3rd - The Slimsons. - 0.00%

Top 3 Individual % by Team:

The Big Butt Theory
    1st - @GuessimGryffindor. - 3.85%
    2nd - @LMK02020. - 1.84%
    3rd - @Krysless2. - 0.82%

The Slimsons
    1st - southgirl94. - 1.56%
    2nd - walk4today. - 1.12%
    3rd - Jen_967. - 0.72%

Gutbusters
    1st - inshapeCK. - 2.36%
    2nd - miss_fit_ellie. - 0.78%
    3rd - Matthewsfive. - 0.62%

Run Track Minds
    1st - vjpaddy. - 1.12%
    2nd - skullsandskeletons. - 1.07%
    3rd - CrystalEssex. - 0.77%

Flab-U-Less
    1st - Victorious55. - 2.38%
    2nd - RisingAboveIt. - 1.32%
    3rd - Lorianncorrea. - 1.08%

Individual Top 3 Pounds Lost
    1st - @GuessimGryffindor. - 10.0 lbs.
    2nd - Victorious55. - 3.6 lbs.
    3rd - inshapeCK. - 3.2 lbs.

Overall Pounds Lost by Team
    The Big Butt Theory - 8.5 lbs.
    The Slimsons - .0 lbs.
    Gutbusters - -5.9 lbs.
    Run Track Minds - -5.5 lbs.
    Flab-U-Less - 7.9 lbs.

Overall Total Lost: 5.0 lbs

Week 3 Snapshot
    1f15x7nwglhk.png
    Fabulous losses this week @GuessimGryffindor @LMK02020 and @Krysless2 Keep up the fabulous work!!!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    No change this week still 167. I'm happy I haven't gained, but wow, I need to get motivated again. This covid stuff is apparently impacting my drive.

@RoseyandReady it is definitely impacting so many of us! Be grateful for a maintain, and try doing one thing different this week to put you on the right path! :)
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    jmalderman wrote: »
    Mini challenge
    I have actually done ok on tracking this weekend, which usually does me in!

4/17
    Tracked: Yes
    Within calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    Steps: 9,462

4/18
    Within calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    Steps: 18,895

Some of my neighbors and I have started social distance working out together outside some mornings. It is really the motivation I’ve been needing to be more active, which also makes me more motivated to eat better and track. Now I just have to cut down on the wine! 😆

Saturday was the first day I have really done a major project around the house during quarantine. My job has been crazy busy, which I know is a good thing, but yesterday I finally took some time to clean out my closet, which was a huger undertaking. It feels so good to have that completed! That, along with the running I did as part of my workout added up to a huge number of steps for me. Double win!!

Happy Sunday all!!

@jmalderman that is awesome you have found support in your neighborhood! Are you guys walking or are you doing something else? Fabulous stepping this weekend! :)
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    Week 4 Pulse check: Who's still present and accounted for? Let's pull in together and finish April strong!!ahyx8w8dffa8.jpg
  • jmalderman
    jmalderman Posts: 97 Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    @cmhubbard92

We're actually doing a combination of exercises. Kind of HIIT meets boot camp and we're doing some running too.
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    jmalderman wrote: »
    @cmhubbard92

We're actually doing a combination of exercises. Kind of HIIT meets boot camp and we're doing some running too.

@jmalderman awesome! I like that you have that kind of support group!!!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    4/19/2020
    Under: Nope, the wine did me in
    Exercise: Yes - 21 Day Fix (Day 14) - Polates Fix (30 Minutes)
    Water: 80
    Steps: 5,923 (currently)

Goals:
    9,000+ steps? ✖
    Prepared Lunch? ✔
    Only 1 Snack after dinner? ✖
    Yoga? ✖

*** @brandi_84 correction-was under for 4/19! I copied my pst from 4/18... I don't drink Sunday-Friday unless it's a holiday!***

4/20/2020
    Under: yes
    Exercise: Yes - 21 Day Fix (Day 15) - Lower Fix (30 Minutes) and Pilates Fix (30 minutes)
    Water: 112
    Steps: 10,383 (currently)

Goals:
    9,000+ steps? ✔
    Prepared Lunch? ✔
    Only 1 Snack after dinner? ✔
    Yoga? ✖

I don't know how I will survive this week! Today started my last 7 days, and I am doing doubles for this week! The amount of workout time changes each day, but I feel like it will be pretty brutal! I just have to finish it! But, I am loving it, and thinking of doing it for a second round (increasing my weights, and modifying it less!) I will do my three week progress picture, and see if there is *any* difference :)
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Sat 4/18
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: no
    Exercise: no
    Water: 48oz

Sun 4/19
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: 27min walk
    Water: 72oz
  • jmalderman
    Options
    4/19
    Within Calories: Nope
    Exercise: Yes
    Steps: 10,759
  • simbersea
    simbersea Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    4/18
    Logged: yes
    Under:yes
    Water:yes
    Exercise: no
    Steps 8645

4/19
    Logged: yes
    Water: yes
    Exercise:yes (walking)
    Steps: 15431
  • Krysless2
    Options
    Mini Challenge
    Date: Mon, April20th:
    YesDay
    Tracking: Yes
    UnderCalories: Yes, +8
    Exercise(20min): Yes
    Water: 45oz
    Steps: 18744
    DailyGoals CountOff:
    MUAC: 1 of 2days
    Water Intake: 0 of 2days
    Steps: 2 of 2days
    I.F.16:8: 0 of 2days
    MFP 5week prediction: 148.1
  • asha170880
    asha170880 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Sorry late again, its been a hectic week and back to stress eating :smiley: , loaded on junk and chocolates .
    Weigh-in Day : Sunday, April 19
    Previous Weight : 145.95 lbs / 66.2 kg
    Today’s Weight : 147.27 lbs / 66.8 kg
  • jmalderman
    Options
    4/20 Mini challenges
    Tracking: Yes
    Within calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes
    Steps:11,263
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options

Mini Ultimate Accountability Challenge- April Week #3(Sun, April 12 to Sat, April 18)

Winner's Circle 6 or 7 days
    @cmhubbard92 (6)
    @thedestar (6)

Notable Effort:- 4 or 5 days
    @krysless2 (5)
    @jmalderman (4)

Attempted: 1-3 days
    @simbersea (3)

Fantastic week. Let's make this last week of April an even better one.

*If I have missed anyone or made any mistakes, let me know. I will make sure you get a shout out.
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    Week 4 Pulse check: Who's still present and accounted for? Let's pull in together and finish April strong!!ahyx8w8dffa8.jpg

I am here, but this month has been a absolute struggle for me. I have been super busy. I am in a food rut. I ran out of low cal balanced ideas. The produce at the store lately has been crap. So I have resorted to comfort foods and my weight shot straight up.
    I can tell it has an impact on my mood as well.

I am trying today to get back to planning and staying away from the Doritos. Everytime this happens I feel like I should quit because I am not helping the team to be the biggest loser and I haven't been a good co captain or cheerleader for the team. But tbeing on the team helps me remember to get back up.
  • Krysless2
    edited April 2020
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »

I am here, but this month has been a absolute struggle for me. I have been super busy. I am in a food rut. I ran out of low cal balanced ideas. The produce at the store lately has been crap. So I have resorted to comfort foods and my weight shot straight up.

I am trying today to get back to planning and staying away from the Doritos. Everytime this happens I feel like I should quit because I am not helping the team to be the biggest loser and I haven't been a good co captain or cheerleader for the team. But tbeing on the team helps me remember to get back up.

Don't worry about the team scale right now. I don't feel that is why this group was formed anyway. Here is where we can lean on each other and pick each other up if we fall. We need to be open and honest about our struggles because we are all able to relate and willing to share/listen. The minute we start hiding what we're consuming is the minute our inner demons take over our body and say let's see how much we can get away with while no one is looking! (I have done this with an entire chocolate sheet cake and actually threw it up afterwards) I used to live in a private prison like that, no one knew about it but me, I would overeat, get sick, throw it up. Repeat. Changing to keto stopped the cycle because.. Who wants to overeat meat/cheese/vegetables?

You have to look in the mirror when you pick up those Doritos. Weighin every day, log every. single. thing. I try to live by Keto and IF now, but it's the daily weigh-ins and daily logging and reporting here that helps pick me up when I do fall.

I hope I help in any way but long story short is ... Don't leave us we want you HERE!! Real bad! Lol
  • sekotsjd
    sekotsjd Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Monday weigh in (late again lol)
    PW: 231
    CW: 231

anyone else gone fully crazy yet?
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »

@brandi_84 100% echoing what @Krysless2 said. You have supported us all so much in this group, and it is our turn to be there and cheer you on! Don't even think about quitting! I won't allow it! :)

Have you tried any frozen veggies? My local supermarket has been pretty consistent with fresh produce, but they are starting to have more frozen veggies available! Maybe frozen may be the way back to your routine!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options

4/21/2020
    Exercise: Yes - 21 Day Fix (Day 16) - Total Body Cardio Fix (30 Minutes) and 10 Minute Fix for Abs (10 minutes)
    Water: 120
    Steps: 11,014 (currently)

Goals:
    9,000+ steps? ✔
    Prepared Lunch? ✔
    Only 1 Snack after dinner? ✔
    Yoga? ✖
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    sekotsjd wrote: »
    Monday weigh in (late again lol)
    PW: 231
    CW: 231

anyone else gone fully crazy yet?

@sekotsjd I don't think I have gone full crazy, yet... But, it's quite possible that I will, soon! My job has been keeping me very busy, but having people around me almost constantly is freaking me out pretty bad now!
This discussion has been closed.