TRIMSTONES Team Chat - June 2020

Options

Replies

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,136 Member
    Options
    Oh and I actually lost three pounds since that last weigh in. May 21 was 198.5
    May 28th 195.5 that was the biggest drop I've had so far.

@jennifersusanmcdougall So your first weigh in on Thursday this week should be awesome! Can't wait to see it!
    Jessica :smile:
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    Options
    Jen_967
    Sunday weigh in (week1)
    PW: 216.2
    CW: 216.8

I need to get back on track in June. I have to get my eating under control. Mostly snacking at night. I think due to stress eating with all that’s going on lately. 🤔
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Alright steppers...check the MAY chart...lots of white spaces in Week 4, as I have six walkers who need to report in...PLEASE do so in the next day or two...I'd like to announce our step winners for each week and for the month so we can close out May as today begins our June chart.

I currently have 7 walkers for June with many open slots available...Come join us! Step chart is immediately underneath the weight tracker sheet for June, which can be found on the main Fat2Fit page. All I need is your daily step goal and would like to hear your favorite place to walk. Pet photos during walks or great scenery is ALWAYS welcome.

That reminds me... @mulecanter we need a new story from your pup! He lives with you, so OBVIOUSLY he's got a few things he'll want to report! :wink:

Jessica
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    3g2tph676qzn.png
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,131 Member
    Options
    WEEK 1 Challenge is UP! Send your folks on over for an easy and practical one -
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10798612/two-magic-numbers-challenge-week-1-june#latest
  • Jen_967
    Options
    Steps
    5/31: 6,025
  • ac204
    ac204 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Ac204

Week 1
    Sunday
    PW: 205.6
    CW: 205
  • Jax_Grim
    Jax_Grim Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    5/31 steps - 10,952
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    fxe9kjxw8erz.png
    Do I weigh in here?

Hi @JOYfulNoise89 and Welcome to our little family! Read all the notes in this new June Chatroom and if you have any other questions, please let me know. Put me on speed dial, so to speak, as I'm one of your two captains for this team. @mulecanter is the other and he's around here somewhere!

I hope you like it here as much as I do...great group of caring people!

Hope to read your introduction and get to know you soon!

Take care and if you need anything, just holler!

Jessica :smile:

Yes I'm here in my Covid fog.
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    Welcome new members, I'm the virtual co-captain. Jessica runs everything and I virtually do nothing. I think when I get back in my office routinely in July I'll be more active again. The teleworking totally disrupted my routine.

I'm also a poor role model, to wit:

Mulecanter
    June Week 1
    Monday
    PW: 209.5
    CW: 213.5

My gym is opening tomorrow so I hope to turn over a new leaf and get it together. Also, a bad salt day on Sunday didn't help. I'm setting course for Onederland,
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    mulecanter wrote: »
    Welcome new members, I'm the virtual co-captain. Jessica runs everything and I virtually do nothing. I think when I get back in my office routinely in July I'll be more active again. The teleworking totally disrupted my routine.

Mulecanter
    June Week 1
    Monday

My gym is opening tomorrow so I hope to turn over a new leaf and get it together. Also, a bad salt day on Sunday didn't help. I'm setting course for Onederland,

I sincerely hope and think you're joking about COVID...also, I think you've done something like I've done and discovered horrible baked goods from the devil's bakery, like apple and pecan cookies, oatmeal raisin cookies and the WORST of all time cherry strudel bites!!! As soon as I get the last of those gone, I will not be buying any more. I'm starting a new 20-day challenge on Jun 4th with a friend just to get my butt in gear!!

Perhaps you can work towards Onederland and I can work toward Twoterville!! You have 14 pounds to hit yours and I have 28. I'm sensing a need for a wager...are you game @mulecanter?!! Hmmmmmm?!!

He DOES make me do all the work around here!!! I'm so abused!

Jessica :wink:
  • simbersea
    simbersea Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    mulecanter wrote: »

Mulecanter
    June Week 1
    Monday

Perhaps you can work towards Onederland and I can work toward Twoterville!! You have 14 pounds to hit yours and I have 28. I'm sensing a need for a wager...are you game @mulecanter?!! Hmmmmmm?!!

Jessica :wink:

Yes!! A contest!!! Jessica v Mulecanter. 🥊🤼‍♀️🤺🏆
  • KCJen
    KCJen Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    KC Jen
    Sunday 5/31
    PW 230.2
    CW 231.2
  • jennifersusanmcdougall
    jennifersusanmcdougall Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Drank 2l of water and no pop. Also Chloe Tang 2 week shred just did day 3. It's hard I couldn't do 3 things now it's only 2. Also did a bike ride today too. I'm tired.....
  • Jen_967
    Options
    Steps
    6/1: 10,722
  • Emmajhare
    Emmajhare Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    31/05 - 15,456
    01/06 - 15,736
    👣
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Come on walkers...only seven for June?!! Where's my team?!!! Sign up today!
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Last day to fill in the holes on the May chart for the step team...please report today if you want it to count. I'll be announcing May's winners tomorrow. Thanks!
    Jessica
    El Capitan
  • mynacha73
    mynacha73 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    mynacha73
    Mondays
    PW 198.8
    CW 198.6

And...I've hit another plateau.
    Sigh.
This discussion has been closed.