FormerlyFit48 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    FormerlyFit48
    Last weight 219.5
    Current weight 219
  • michelleywardell
    michelleywardell Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Been an exciting week. We adopted a new fubaby! His name is Hummee. He's 6 years old. He is a Rottweiler. Such a giant love.

I have had problems getting into the community feed also. So here is my steps for the week. I'll post my weight tomorrow

STEPS
    6/7 13975
    6/8 23889
    6/9 8168
    6/10 6616
    6/11 9114
    6/12 12397
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,508 Member
    Options
    Piqueaboo wrote: »
    Weigh-In:
    Username: piqueaboo
    Weigh-in Day: Saturday
    Weigh-in week: 3
    Previous weight: 198.4lbs
    Current weight: 190.6

Steps:
    Thursday June 11: 8 195
    Friday June 12: 10 694

Jump Rope Challenge: 3 minutes

Weekly Sumup:
    I'm so pleased about this week! I worked hard and it paid off! For the first time, I tried IF, it wasn't perfect in terms that I hit the full 16 hours, twice, then I also did a couple of 13 hour fasts, but it's new to me so I'm not beating myself up. I worked out consistently, ate within my calories and didn't drink - this morning I hit a new low weight since I re-started my weightloss during confinement. I had a dinner on Thursday where I over-ate, so I need to start planning for these better, as when life resumes I'm out a lot as I have a very active social life.

Goals for next week:
    Do IF a few days next week again
    Get a bit faster when running, I'm going at snail pace at the moment

This is an amazing loss! What you did worked really well. I am sure you will figure out how to work your outings into your weight loss journey.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    FormerlyFit48
    Last weight 219.5
    Current weight 219

Congrats on the loss!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Been an exciting week. We adopted a new fubaby! His name is Hummee. He's 6 years old. He is a Rottweiler. Such a giant love.

I have had problems getting into the community feed also. So here is my steps for the week. I'll post my weight tomorrow

STEPS
    6/7 13975
    6/8 23889
    6/9 8168
    6/10 6616
    6/11 9114
    6/12 12397

That is exciting! Is he your first furbaby?
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Steps 6/12: 16,194
  • destiny_sierra
    destiny_sierra Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Check in - June 12
    Steps - 13,544
    Calories - Under - with lots of sodium (can't really cook, kitchen is half tented off)
    Water - not horrible

Goal of the day - Drink at least 2L of water!!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Username: Dymphna Daniels
    Weigh-in: Week 2
    PW: 314.6
    CW: 336.6

Sorry. Been in the hospital from the 6/03. Meds and limited activity got me over the past 10 days

Sorry to hear! Hope all is well now.
  • michelleywardell
    michelleywardell Posts: 84 Member
    Options

STEPS
    6/7 13975
    6/8 23889
    6/9 8168
    6/10 6616
    6/11 9114
    6/12 12397

That is exciting! Is he your first furbaby?

No he's the 2 nd in the house. We've had a few over the years. When our old boy passed in June it took a toll on us and we finally realized Mace needed another friend. He's just such a huggable bear of a dog.
  • cesse47
    cesse47 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Sorry to be so late ... life imploded this last week. Don't have time to go back to find my last weigh-in so hope you have it recorded in the spreadsheet.

Weigh-In:
    Username: cesse47

Current weight: 288.4

Steps:
    did 2000 for 5 days so weekly total is 10,000

Hope to get back on track Mon-Tues; keeping fingers crossed
  • leeniekat
    leeniekat Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Steps for Saturday, June 13: 13,114
  • metonymicalinsanity
    metonymicalinsanity Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Ok folks here’s my check in and the jump rope challenge status. First, jumping: it’s possible I missed some posts, or I see other people saying they had trouble with posts not working, but for the week of June 4th to June 10th I have this leaderboard:

@888Angie888 2 minutes
    @metonymicalinsanity
    @mari_moulin
    @19shmoo69
    @Piqueaboo

Congratulations Angie!

And for the current week (June 11th to 17th):

@Piqueaboo 3 minutes
    @888Angie888 2 minutes
    @metonymicalinsanity
    @mari_moulin
    @19shmoo69

Now my weigh in:
    305.8 lbs for 6/13

It’s been a rough week and a half. Not that I couldn’t have done a better job, but here’s why I’m struggling. The temperature was ugly. Consistently in the 90s (F) and humid. So my energy to go walking in the evening has completely tanked. Some things have also started to open up from the coronavirus but NOT the gym which means I can’t swim or work out in the comfort of the air conditioning. But I can get frozen ice cream and pizza! I did go for a few long walks, but I felt so sluggish after that I just wanted to lounge around and eat snacks and drink lemonade. And today to top it off I went for a long drive (to visit family) which means I was driving in the car and eating fast food. 😱
    I’m planning to start working out again this week and logging all my food. But I don’t feel like it right now.
  • Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options

Steps:
    Saturday June 13: 12 391
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    Check-In: Saturday, June 13

•Log all food: Yes ✅
    •Under Calories: Yes ✅
    •Exercise: 6K walk ✅
    •Water: 2L ✅
    •Steps:12,920 ✅

Happy Sunday everyone. Hope you are all well. I don’t have much time today so keeping this short. Blessed day Teammates 💪🏻❤️👍🏻

June goals:

•Log all food. The good the bad and the ugly!
    •Stay on or under my allowed calorie goal.
    •Do at least 30 minute workout each day.
    •Drink at least 2L water each day.
    •Reach at least 10,000 steps each day.
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Sorry for the late update. Not in a good headspace this week. Exam time. Over now.

Glad to see you back. Fingers crossed for your exam results. 🤞🏻
    Friday’s check in
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 34 minute walk
    Water: not enough

Steps 6/12 9,928

My steps yesterday were a lot lower than they have been the last 4 days. My thigh muscles are so sore. Walking and sitting down hurts. I am surprised that the increased steps would make me sore. I am going to aim for a 30 minute walk today.

I am off grocery shopping in a few a minutes. Have a great day all!

Today’s goals
    1. Walk 30 minutes minimum
    2. Drink 8 cups of water
    3. Stay within calorie goal

Well done with those walks. I feel you on that muscle pain. Im not training with my trainer at the moment as I am going too early and no one is there at three time.
    Weigh-In:
    Username: piqueaboo
    Weigh-in week: 3
    Previous weight: 198.4lbs
    Current weight: 190.6

Steps:
    Thursday June 11: 8 195
    Friday June 12: 10 694

Jump Rope Challenge: 3 minutes

Weekly Sumup:
    I'm so pleased about this week! I worked hard and it paid off! For the first time, I tried IF, it wasn't perfect in terms that I hit the full 16 hours, twice, then I also did a couple of 13 hour fasts, but it's new to me so I'm not beating myself up. I worked out consistently, ate within my calories and didn't drink - this morning I hit a new low weight since I re-started my weightloss during confinement. I had a dinner on Thursday where I over-ate, so I need to start planning for these better, as when life resumes I'm out a lot as I have a very active social life.

Goals for next week:
    Do IF a few days next week again
    Get a bit faster when running, I'm going at snail pace at the moment

Wow!!!! Amazing loss!! I plan on going back on IF during the week. Weekends will be a bit hard for me but I need to try something to help nudge my loss. Got your steps in and well done on jumping rope! 💪🏻
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    19shmoo69
    Sunday
    Week 3
    P. W. 254
    C. W. 251

6/13 steps 20275
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    FormerlyFit48
    Last weight 219.5
    Current weight 219

It’s going the right way! Well done 👍🏻

STEPS
    6/7 13975
    6/8 23889
    6/9 8168
    6/10 6616
    6/11 9114
    6/12 12397

Got your steps in lovely. Congratulations on the new fur baby! I’m sure he is bringing so much joy to your home.
    Steps 6/12: 16,194

Gotcha!
    Check in - June 12
    Steps - 13,544
    Calories - Under - with lots of sodium (can't really cook, kitchen is half tented off)
    Water - not horrible

Goal of the day - Drink at least 2L of water!!

Got your steps in. Just keep doing the best you can while your kitchen gets repaired. Make the healthiest choices possible.
    Username: Dymphna Daniels
    Weigh-in: Week 2
    PW: 314.6
    CW: 336.6

Sorry. Been in the hospital from the 6/03. Meds and limited activity got me over the past 10 days

I’m so happy to see you back. I’m so sorry to hear your have been in hospital. If you were on an IV that alone is terrible for weight gain. Every time I’m in hospital I am up over 10 lbs guaranteed. I hope you are now better and that you can get yourself back on track. That weight will be gone in not time as long as you get yourself back on your program.
    cesse47 wrote: »
    Sorry to be so late ... life imploded this last week. Don't have time to go back to find my last weigh-in so hope you have it recorded in the spreadsheet.

Weigh-In:

Steps:

Got your steps recorded and so happy to see you back. I hope things settle down for you a little this coming week.
    missGYST wrote: »
    Steps for Saturday, June 13: 13,114

Gotcha!
    Ok folks here’s my check in and the jump rope challenge status. First, jumping: it’s possible I missed some posts, or I see other people saying they had trouble with posts not working, but for the week of June 4th to June 10th I have this leaderboard:

@888Angie888 2 minutes
    @metonymicalinsanity
    @mari_moulin
    @19shmoo69
    @Piqueaboo

Congratulations Angie!

And for the current week (June 11th to 17th):

@Piqueaboo 3 minutes
    @888Angie888 2 minutes
    @metonymicalinsanity
    @mari_moulin
    @19shmoo69

Now my weigh in:
    305.8 lbs for 6/13

It’s been a rough week and a half. Not that I couldn’t have done a better job, but here’s why I’m struggling. The temperature was ugly. Consistently in the 90s (F) and humid. So my energy to go walking in the evening has completely tanked. Some things have also started to open up from the coronavirus but NOT the gym which means I can’t swim or work out in the comfort of the air conditioning. But I can get frozen ice cream and pizza! I did go for a few long walks, but I felt so sluggish after that I just wanted to lounge around and eat snacks and drink lemonade. And today to top it off I went for a long drive (to visit family) which means I was driving in the car and eating fast food. 😱
    I’m planning to start working out again this week and logging all my food. But I don’t feel like it right now.

Wishing you a much better week. Just get yourself back on it and do the best you can under the circumstances. I also can’t deal with heat and humidity. Try your best to stay away from tempting fast foods and if you have no choice make the best and healthiest possible choices. Hang in they’re Josh. You’ve come along too far to let it slip away.
    Steps:
    Saturday June 13: 12 391

Gotcha!

• mari_moulin
    Options
    19shmoo69 wrote: »
    19shmoo69
    Sunday
    Week 3
    P. W. 254
    C. W. 251

6/13 steps 20275

Amazing loss this week! 💪🏻 And you really crushed it with your steps this week! Awesome sauce!!!!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    cesse47 wrote: »

Weigh-In:

Steps:

I hope everything quiets down soon. I have your past weight and congrats on the loss! Great job on the walking.
This discussion has been closed.