WAISTAWAYS Team Chat - June 2020

Options

Replies

• Stefbomb2020
    Stefbomb2020 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    @micki48 .... ever since my beginning of weight loss. Ive tried many diets... but the diet that worked the most was the egg diet... i did various types of egg diets...

Like LOSE 37 POUNDS IN 28 DAYS.. from google... i did lose about 8 kgs in a month

Then egg diet by VERSATILE VICKY from youtube...

Instead of the oats that she tells in the night.. i love making the overnight oats recipie for the night...

Im starting my egg diet and my exercise tomo...
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Sorry I didnt give my weight yesterday needed to step a away from social media for day
  • KellyBgetsfit
    KellyBgetsfit Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    Steps

Sun 13,470
    Mon 8,237
    Tues 8,958
    Wed 10,192
    Thurs 10,885
    Fri 13,768
    Sat 7,167
  • Gidgitgoescrazy
    Gidgitgoescrazy Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    This is one of the books I bought to try and help keep my goals in front of my mind... it gives you a quick 2 pages to read everyday.... dyh25wrkytpw.jpg
  • jguldi11
    jguldi11 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    @jugar
    PW 244.7
    CW 244.5

Steps for the week:
    ei0tft3hdgyc.png
  • EvMakesChanges
    EvMakesChanges Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Steps today: 11,880
    Happy Sunday! What a good day for walking and gardening. Nice and cool; no humidity to speak of and time to read my audiobook. Ah.
    Tomorrow will be a great day!
  • CanadianGiraffe
    CanadianGiraffe Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    This is one of the books I bought to try and help keep my goals in front of my mind.
    We'd love to hear what you think of it once you're into a bit :)

• eponymoose
    eponymoose Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, sorry I've not really been on this week, I've not been feeling great. Hormones, no sleep and all sorts of low level grizzles all make for a rubbish week.

Anyway today is weigh in day.
    SW:182
    CW:181

I'm quite chuffed considering.

Steps were a bit of a disaster but here they are:

9th: 3640
    10th: 13243
    11th: 11716
    12th: 9437
    13th: 7294
    14th: 3805

Here's hoping for a better week this week! I hope you all have a good week too. 😀

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,202 Member
    Options
    Monday? How did that happen!!!

Sorry to disappear yesterday, but I found out Saturday (late in the day) that I needed to get a grant application done. And the deadline is today. I love a good tight deadline :p I'm getting it done hours in advance of the 5 pm cutoff!

I am happy about this project - there are two musicians in area where I live who normally have ultra-busy international careers. Needless to say, they are just home like the rest of us. I proposed a project to them, and they jumped on it! It is a fairly simple performance video, but it will be fun playing with them. And one of my former students who lives nearby as well - we're going locavore for the ears. Locahear? Locaplay? whatever... :smiley:

BTW - I'm in with all the people tweaking the food end of the equation. I have become very, very sloppy about tracking, and have fallen into the treats a bit too much. I'm not hungry for breakfast when I get up, which is a VERY bad sign... Track? Let's get on it.

So I'll be back later today - but I can get a small bout of nagging in just to keep in shape, right? I might have missed some in my mad dash through new messages, so let me know and I'll fix it all tonight.

Weigh-ins currently due:
    @graceojo999
    @alexsandramorff
    @reflectionofme
    @unevano
    @MoStacy
    @ells_runs
  • Steph1498
    Steph1498 Posts: 307 Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    I just upgraded my account to the trial premium and really noticed my carb intake is way high. So in the next few weeks/months I’m going to focus on lower carb intake. And more balanced macros. Hoping to see some good results.
    If anyone has do’s or dont’s for a low carb focus I’d love to hear what you all think!
  • eggfreak
    eggfreak Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    last week steps
    6/7 21667
    6/8 10,219
    6/9 9722
    6/10 15340
    6/11 12560
    6/12 15230
    6/13 19408
    It's gardening season for sure.
  • graceojo999
    graceojo999 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    A
    jugar wrote: »
    Monday? How did that happen!!!

Sorry to disappear yesterday, but I found out Saturday (late in the day) that I needed to get a grant application done. And the deadline is today. I love a good tight deadline :p I'm getting it done hours in advance of the 5 pm cutoff!

I am happy about this project - there are two musicians in area where I live who normally have ultra-busy international careers. Needless to say, they are just home like the rest of us. I proposed a project to them, and they jumped on it! It is a fairly simple performance video, but it will be fun playing with them. And one of my former students who lives nearby as well - we're going locavore for the ears. Locahear? Locaplay? whatever... :smiley:

BTW - I'm in with all the people tweaking the food end of the equation. I have become very, very sloppy about tracking, and have fallen into the treats a bit too much. I'm not hungry for breakfast when I get up, which is a VERY bad sign... Track? Let's get on it.

So I'll be back later today - but I can get a small bout of nagging in just to keep in shape, right? I might have missed some in my mad dash through new messages, so let me know and I'll fix it all tonight.

Weigh-ins currently due:
    @graceojo999
    @alexsandramorff
    @reflectionofme
    @unevano
    @MoStacy
    @ells_runs

Sorry I am a bit late.

My previous weight was 181
    CW 183

I actually lost about 2ibs this week...I went up a lot last week. Excited for the week and glad to be back on track.

About @Alexsandramorff she is having problems logging in. So she said to tell you she is now on a Keto diet. She is feeling good and motivated. Eat chocolate fingers but is proud she did not binge. Happy to take on the week.

Pw 109
    Cw 107
    She will try and get her phone sorted soon
    Thanks
  • graceojo999
    graceojo999 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    That’s in KG for my sister
  • unevano
    unevano Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    PW 218