• schlerin
    schlerin Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Sunday
    Week 4
    PW: 203.6
    CW: 205.6 Sigh

Steps
    6/20 = 2,838 Close to a 4 hour virtual baby shower, not good for the step count.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,202 Member
    Options
    Week 4 Challenge! Review and Reset. Mixing up the challenges from June and making sure the ingredients get made into something you're going to keep using. Enjoy!
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10801194/june-week-4-challenge-review-and-reset#latest
  • kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    Steps
    6/18 7522
    6/19 4955
    6/20 4089
    6/21 5292
  • kmfeig87
    Options
    @Jax_Grim Those fajitas and salsa sound marvelicious!

@mulecanter I can help out with that Godiva delivery!
  • kmfeig87
    Options
    @Jen_967 That's so cool that they could fix the tremor with brain surgery. Wishing you all the best on the next one and a rapid recovery!
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    Options
    As part of supporting each of you in your journey, I'd like to ask for a slight change in our Weigh in process/format. Each week when you post your weigh in, I'm making a little change to the format. Instead of posting in the usual format (see example):

JessicaKrall8
    Wednesday Weigh-in
    PW: 324.2 (previous weight)
    CW: 324.0 (current weight)

I'd like to add a 5th line of LSF (Lost so Far): 55.8

This will help us to celebrate your achievements and give you a little boost each week as you see that number grow.

No need to re-post anything, just start with your next weigh in! Thanks and help us to help you! :smile:

Jessica

Great idea 😁
  • Emmajhare
    Emmajhare Posts: 224 Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    As part of supporting each of you in your journey, I'd like to ask for a slight change in our Weigh in process/format. Each week when you post your weigh in, I'm making a little change to the format. Instead of posting in the usual format (see example):

JessicaKrall8
    Wednesday Weigh-in

This will help us to celebrate your achievements and give you a little boost each week as you see that number grow.

No need to re-post anything, just start with your next weigh in! Thanks and help us to help you! :smile:

Jessica

Great idea Jessica!

Can I just check - should we report weight lost since joining Trimstones, or weight lost overall?
  • mynacha73
    mynacha73 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    mynacha73
    Mondays
    PW 195.3
    CW 194.6
  • Emmajhare
    Emmajhare Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    21/06 - 30,200 👣
  • mynacha73
    mynacha73 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    @Jen_967 I have ET, too. I'm so glad you've had great outcomes with the surgery. I hope this one is a speedy recovery to a tremor-free life! Heal quickly.
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    jenready wrote: »
    I just received my new Fitbit in the mail last night, my last one bit the dust a few weeks ago. I'll be back on the step wagon next month with you all.

@jenready Don't forget to post your weigh in from today please...stats will be done first thing tomorrow...thanks!
    Jessica

Sorry I didn't get a weigh in done this week, too many other life things going on. I'll get it done next week.
  • simbersea
    simbersea Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    mapcbao15rg1.png

LET'S GIVE A BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR

@JOYfulNoise89

SHE HAS REACHED TWOTERVILLE!!!!!!!!!!

5uyzbv81fabc.png

AND ANOTHER ROUND FOR

@Arc130

SHE HAS REACHED ONEDERLAND!!!!!

Yeah!! Congrats to both of you 🎉🎊🎈🎁🍾
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,156 Member
    Options
    Emmajhare wrote: »

JessicaKrall8
    Wednesday Weigh-in

Jessica

Great idea Jessica!

Can I just check - should we report weight lost since joining Trimstones, or weight lost overall?

@Emmajhare I think that can be up to each person...this is optional, as some might want to keep this private, but we just want to help celebrate your milestones...
    Jessica
  • Arc130
    Arc130 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Arc130
    Steps
    Sunday 6/21- 7499
  • Jax_Grim
    Jax_Grim Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    6/22 steps - 12,525
  • schlerin
    schlerin Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Steps
    6/21 = 7,234
  • UCGRocks
    UCGRocks Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Steps 6/21: 7185
  • Jen_967
    Options
    mynacha73 wrote: »
    @Jen_967 I have ET, too. I'm so glad you've had great outcomes with the surgery. I hope this one is a speedy recovery to a tremor-free life! Heal quickly.

Yeah it’s been a difficult thing to deal with. I’m glad the surgery helped me. Have you had DBS surgery?
  • Jen_967
    Options
    Steps
    6/22: 10,458
This discussion has been closed.