Arc130 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Arc130
    Steps
    Wednesday 6/24- 8052
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,101 Member
    Options
    Hello Trimstones! Two new people are on their way over here for the July challenge -
    @H2596 and @shredweek1 will be along shortly! enjoy :smiley:
  • ShredWeek1
    ShredWeek1 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the welcome, and looking forward to being part of the team!
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    Options
    Steps
    6/25: 10,800
  • H2596
    H2596 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone

Looking forward to joining you. I have joined the group in the past so am a little familiar with the set up. I’m In the U.K.

I’m pleased to see the step count challenge as that’s my main exercise and I really do need to up my walking. Lockdown led to a reduction as I’ve been working from home.

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,105 Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Arc130 wrote: »
    Arc130
    Steps
    Wednesday 6/24- 8052

@Arc130 Missing steps for 6/22...

@Jen_967 Missing steps for 6/21...

@angmarie28 Missing steps for Jun 15th to present...please catch up soon. Something tells me you're working too hard!
    Jessica
  • Jax_Grim
    Jax_Grim Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    6/25 steps - 11,484

Hardet. Steps. Ever. The heat index was like 105 and the humidity was crazy. There were mosquitoes and snakes involved. Ugh.
  • UCGRocks
    UCGRocks Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Fri weigh in
    PW: 144.8
    CW: 142.8
    LSF: 6.2
  • UCGRocks
    UCGRocks Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Steps:
    6/22: 8547
    6/23 3888
    6/24 4468
    6/25 4375
  • Arc130
    Arc130 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Arc130
    Monday 6/22- 8560
    Thursday 6/25- 13286
  • JOYfulNoise89
    JOYfulNoise89 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    JOYfulNoise89
    PW: 298.9
    CW: 295.9
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,101 Member
    Options
    Two more new members and you are full up for July! Welcome @aliciawb130 and @IDARae - they will be by soon, if the MFP site is behaving itself...
  • JOYfulNoise89
    JOYfulNoise89 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    MFP and Fitbit aren't playing nice today or yesterday and it's throwing me off. I was hoping to get some calories back to give myself some room to work with for dinner. I have 649 calories left so I can make it work but I like having some cushion. Can't do that if I can't sync how many calories I've burned to MFP though.

I'm annoyed.
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    UCGRocks wrote: »
    Fri weigh in
    PW: 144.8
    CW: 142.8
    LSF: 6.2

Nice job!!! WTG! WOOHOOO!!! :smile:
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    JOYfulNoise89
    PW: 298.9
    CW: 295.9

Wow @JOYfulNoise89 Now THAT'S the way to do it!!! You're doing such a great job!!! YOU GO GIRL!! :smiley:
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    MFP and Fitbit aren't playing nice today or yesterday and it's throwing me off. I was hoping to get some calories back to give myself some room to work with for dinner. I have 649 calories left so I can make it work but I like having some cushion. Can't do that if I can't sync how many calories I've burned to MFP though.

I'm annoyed.

Yeah it's been acting up (MFP) for a few days now...they've been doing maintenance off and on for 2-3 days...it's a pain in the butt! Good luck!
    Jess
  • RaeWats
    RaeWats Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! Chat and team newbie here 😊 I used MFP tracking to go from 220-167.3 almost 4 years ago. I gradually put roughly 30 pounds on over the years, and need to get back to that number, if not lower!

I’m looking forward to this group to help motivate me and keep me accountable 👏🏻

A little bit about myself:
    My name is Rachel, I’m a regulated Pharmacy technician, I’m 41 🙄 married, with 2 teenagers. I live in Ontario, 🇨🇦
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    c7rdkcnx78ck.jpg

A hearty welcome to our new members for July!! @H2596 @ShredWeek1 @aliciawb130 @IDARae -- we're very glad you're here. I am Jessica Krall, one of two captains that help to lead this team. The other captain is @mulecanter and on behalf of both of us, I welcome you to the TrimStones team! Our two Motivators, @angmarie28 and @Emmajhare are here as well for extra support and guidance.

This is a caring group of people who I think you will find are very helpful and supportive. I know in the three years I've been here, I've found that to be the case, which is one of the reasons I stepped up to be a Captain...it's just a great little family.

I hope you'll take a few minutes over the coming days/weeks and introduce yourself so we can get to know you and a little bit about your story and what your goals are for this part of your journey. If you're a walking fanatic, let me know and I'll sign you up for our Steppers team. All you need to do to sign up is reply back and also let me know what your daily goal for steps will be. Then, make sure to report in every few days with your dates and step counts!

Reminder for everyone, the way the calendar falls this month, we will begin stats for July, this Sunday, Jun 28th!

Make sure to report your weigh in on the day of the week that you've chosen and use the format such as this:

JessicaKrall8
    Wednesday Weigh-in
    PW: 325.4 (previous weight)
    CW: 323.2 (current weight)
    LTD: 56.6 lbs (loss to date--optional...this helps us to celebrate your milestones)

Again, welcome and let me know what I can do to help you in any way.

Good luck for July!
    Jessica :smile:
This discussion has been closed.