TRIMSTONES Team Chat - June 2020

Options

Replies

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,100 Member
    Options
    JULY Chat threads are open! Head on over for introductions and new month starting chitchat -- stay here for the remaining June weigh-ins and more chitchat!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10801608/trimstones-team-chat-july-2020#latest
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    Options
    Arc130 wrote: »
    Arc130
    Steps
    Wednesday 6/24- 8052

@Arc130 Missing steps for 6/22...

@Jen_967 Missing steps for 6/21...

@angmarie28 Missing steps for Jun 15th to present...please catch up soon. Something tells me you're working too hard!
    Jessica

Oops! Sorry! 6/21: 5,162
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    Options
    Steps
    6/26: 11,034
  • vikster11111
    vikster11111 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Vikster11111
    Friday
    Pw219
    Cw218
  • jennifersusanmcdougall
    jennifersusanmcdougall Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Arrrg since visiting my dad I have not really been counting my calories. Got to get back on this. I did a grocery shop lots of veggies and fruit. So here's to catching up with the wagon and high jumping back on. Man I hate feeling sluggish. Good news my husband started to count his calories. Also lol he is the exact same weight as me right now. Bad news it's on a different app he says if he changes he will stop so every weigh in day I'll get his info. He says I can look at his info anytime. He's on keep. He likes the fitness on it. He says I can look at his app anytime. The part that sucks is that every week it has been .5 to 1 pounds lost each week and in a week and half I've gone up 3 yikes!!!! I say no.!!!!!!
    LW 195
    Cw 198
  • Emmajhare
    Emmajhare Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all our new folk (and those returning to the family after a break)! If anyone wants to add me as a motivational friend or to swap recipe ideas please feel free to do so!

Hoping they have now fixed the bug that's stopped lots of people accessing Community via the app! It does seem to work via the web version if anyone gets locked out again.
  • H2596
    H2596 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    @jessicakrall8
    Please sign me up for the steps. My aim is for 10,000 steps every day and to lose half a stone in July. I have a further 3 to lose after that so hoping to stick with you guys to reach goal.

I work in admin and since lockdown have been working from home which has added a stone (too near the fridge and too little activity). I can be very good or very bad and have no in between which is challenging.
  • Arc130
    Arc130 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
  • Arc130
    Options
    IDARae wrote: »
    Hello everyone! Chat and team newbie here 😊 I used MFP tracking to go from 220-167.3 almost 4 years ago. I gradually put roughly 30 pounds on over the years, and need to get back to that number, if not lower!

I’m looking forward to this group to help motivate me and keep me accountable 👏🏻

A little bit about myself:
    My name is Rachel, I’m a regulated Pharmacy technician, I’m 41 🙄 married, with 2 teenagers. I live in Ontario, 🇨🇦

Wow, that's a great loss! You'll do it again I'm sure! You're right around my weight I think. I just broke into the 100's, but I'm short so I have a long way to go to get to my goal. :smile:
  • Arc130
    Options
    @ShredWeek1 Welcome!
  • Arc130
    Options
    Arc130
    Saturday 6/27 weigh-in
    PW: 197.3
    CW: 195.5
    LSF: 23

Steps
    Friday 6/26- 13192
  • RaeWats
    RaeWats Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    [quote="Arc130;c-4512316

Wow, that's a great loss! You'll do it again I'm sure! You're right around my weight I think. I just broke into the 100's, but I'm short so I have a long way to go to get to my goal. :smile: [/quote]

@Arc130 I’m short too! I’m only 5”1, so all my weight likes to settle in my butt and thighs, as well as my upper arms 🙄

• Arc130
    Options
    IDARae wrote: »

@Arc130 I’m short too! I’m only 5”1, so all my weight likes to settle in my butt and thighs, as well as my upper arms 🙄

@IDARae Ooo! You and I are the same height! Lol! My weight is mostly midsection first and then thighs, I think. The rest is all over fat. We have a long way to go then. Looking forward to seeing us both get to goal. I set mine at 130 lbs right now because I think I looked it up in a BMI chart and that number is at the top of the range for normal weight.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,103 Member
    Options
    Just a reminder because the Sunday crew comes in at dawn to start stats in the morning and I won't be up at that hour! :smiley:

Missing weigh ins for this week (incl today):

@ac204
    @angmarie28
    @Mmarch427

Saturday folks:

@dillyg08
    @jenready
    @ltopinka84

Everyone else...it's Caturday!!! Holler at me...I'll be in and out between teaching today...
    Jessica :smile:
  • dillyg08
    dillyg08 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Dillyg08
    Week 4, weigh in Saturday
    PW 183 lbs
    CW 182 lbs

Let's get it on for July. On a mission for birthday goal in September.
  • Arc130
    Options
    dillyg08 wrote: »
    Dillyg08
    PW 183 lbs
    CW 182 lbs

@dillyg08 Sounds like a plan! Great loss!
  • dillyg08
    dillyg08 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Arc130 wrote: »
    dillyg08 wrote: »
    Dillyg08
    PW 183 lbs
    CW 182 lbs

@dillyg08 Sounds like a plan! Great loss!

Absolutely!! I'm going to try my very best. Thank you very much.

I'm so impressed with this group. I haven't participated in the other mini challenges, but I secretly use my team members success as a motivation.
  • schlerin
    schlerin Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Jax_Grim wrote: »
    6/25 steps - 11,484

Hardet. Steps. Ever. The heat index was like 105 and the humidity was crazy. There were mosquitoes and snakes involved. Ugh.

Ewwwww! Mosquitoes are bad enough, you can keep the snakes!
  • schlerin
    schlerin Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Steps
    6/24 = 2,540
    6/25 = 13,741
    6/26 = 5,704
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,103 Member
    Options
    Here's the link for the new July chatroom which starts tomorrow...join us!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10801608/trimstones-team-chat-july-2020#latest

Jessica
This discussion has been closed.