WAISTAWAYS Team Chat - July 2020

Options

Replies

• lovethyneighbor
    lovethyneighbor Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Exercise this week:

Monday: Birthday hike 2.36 miles 938 calories
    Tuesday: Walked my road 2.32 miles (looking for my son's baseball glove he left on top of the car) Good burn...no glove to be found.
    Wednesday: Rest
    Thursday: Going to let it cool down a bit, then working in the garden.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,080 Member
    Options
    Terytha wrote: »
    @CanadianGiraffe I mean, I say same clothes but those were size 20 pants and these are 14. Same shirt though. But my stomach still looks so huge.

And man, I really have lost basically all of my butt lol.

It always amazes me how we lose so differently - I can lose my bust, belly, arms - but the butt never wants to leave! The apple - pear thing is real. You have lost a LOT everywhere - I even see it in the arms and fingers - isn't that ring moved from the ring finger to the middle finger? - and you look great. Your belly will get with the program eventually! Like my butt :smiley:
  • jugar
    Options
    Hey team! :) I'm jumping in a little late on this month, but I am back on the bandwagon.

After turning 38 this week, I reflected on giving myself until my birthday to lose 20 lbs. Seemed easy enough 5 months ago. :s

I'm taking it one tiny goal at a time and hope to meet my overall weight goal by 40.

Starting/last week's weight: 220 lbs (oh yeah, I gained a couple since I was on here last. :# )

I would appreciate any support!

~Sarah

Welcome back!!! It is good to see you, and I hope we can help you hit those goals. Ask if there is something particular that really helps you, ok? And as for everyone, getting here every day and posting about those little daily habits that add up to results is what works best. Looking forward to seeing more of you!
  • jugar
    Options
    Thursday night nag motivational reminders!

Weigh-ins due up to today:
    @CM_73
    @evelynladams527
    @eggfreak
    @conleywoods

Weigh-ins due Friday:
    @deniners2
    @KellyBgetsFit
    @Steph1498
    @evangsimmons170
    @SMcFall0215
    @CanadianGiraffe
    @ELENA01
    @happimess01

Send me numbers! Piles of them!
    3eub7v0j497y.png
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,257 Member
    Options
    Thursday is over and I’m just now getting here. I sure need to figure this new schedule. @Terytha yes, yes, yes to everything everyone said. You look amazing and I see it all over.

@conleywoods You are rocking the exercise my dear. Good for you.

@lovethyneighbor Welcome back! Good to see you. We are here to support you.

@evangsimmons170 I will definitely be reading the article.

Can’t believe it’s already Friday. I’ll check in tomorrow.
  • CanadianGiraffe
    CanadianGiraffe Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    We got out this afternoon and played a round of golf - the best score so far this year. It was a great day weather-wise but tomorrow looks like a mixed bag with rain starting overnight. I've been waiting for a clear night so I can get up at dawn and see the new comet that is visible but it won't be tonight...
  • lovethyneighbor
    lovethyneighbor Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    We got out this afternoon and played a round of golf - the best score so far this year. It was a great day weather-wise but tomorrow looks like a mixed bag with rain starting overnight. I've been waiting for a clear night so I can get up at dawn and see the new comet that is visible but it won't be tonight...

I enjoy playing golf. My dad had me on the course at the age of 3, and I played for the high school team. Now with 2 kids (11 & 7) and a husband who doesn't play, I only play once a year. My parents take my kids out every few weeks and play a round. :)
This discussion has been closed.