• glouis4
    glouis4 Posts: 174 Member
    GLouis4
    July Week 5
    PW: 162.9
    CW: 167.3

• Keepingtrack1234
    Keepingtrack1234 Posts: 911 Member
    Hi team and Happy Wednesday. How is everyone? Full disclosure: I am bad! It feels good to just SAY that and acknowledge it. I am so worried about school...I will be in person each day, but my daughter won't. I am not sure what we will do about childcare. What a mess!

Anywho...Wednesday weigh in's from:
    @allietuge
    @Cat0703a
    @GLouis4--got it, thanks!
    @Tickie99
    @tmartin1994
  • glouis4
    glouis4 Posts: 174 Member
    Hi team and Happy Wednesday. How is everyone? Full disclosure: I am bad! It feels good to just SAY that and acknowledge it. I am so worried about school...I will be in person each day, but my daughter won't. I am not sure what we will do about childcare. What a mess!

@allietuge
    @Cat0703a
    @Tickie99
    @tmartin1994

My mom is a teacher and she started back working on Monday, in-person. She has been very stressed as well. Schools seem very disorganized from what I see and hear 😕 I’ve been praying much more than usual for this world and hoping next month is better! Also are you still taking a break from the group?
  • Tazaria87
    Tazaria87 Posts: 604 Member
    Daily post July 28
    Tracked: Yes
    Under calorie: Yes
    Exercise: 30 min walk around the neighborhood, and a 69 minute walk around the lake
    Steps: 10526
    Water: 128oz

My son and I went for a little walk around the neighborhood like we've been doing every day this week. When we were just starting out, my mom texted and asked if I wanted to walk at the lake so when we got done I headed out there.
  • Keepingtrack1234
    glouis4 wrote: »

@allietuge
    @Cat0703a
    @Tickie99
    @tmartin1994

My mom is a teacher and she started back working on Monday, in-person. She has been very stressed as well. Schools seem very disorganized from what I see and hear 😕 I’ve been praying much more than usual for this world and hoping next month is better! Also are you still taking a break from the group?

yes, starting in august I will be taking a break. @dlofficer will be taking over captain role for me...I just need to focus on school return...hopefully, I will be back! :) Tell your mom I am thinking about her and all the teachers...what a time.
  • Colleen790
    Colleen790 Posts: 813 Member
    Colleen790
    July week 5
    PW 164,6
    CW 164.2
  • Keepingtrack1234
    It's Thursday! Weigh in's from:
    @12sarah2015
    @Colleen790-got it, hope you're doing ok!
    @allietuge
    @Cat0703a
    @Tickie99
    @tmartin1994
  • Tazaria87
    Daily post July 29
    Exercise: My husband and I took a 56 minute walk around our neighborhood
    Steps: 9802
  • allietuge
    allietuge Posts: 343 Member
    Sorry!!

allietuge
    July week 5
    PW 169
    CW 172
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Friday weigh in's from:
    @Keepingtrack1234
    @Metubal
  • Smilee3233
    Smilee3233 Posts: 108 Member
    Smilee3233
    July week 5
    PW: 230.0
    CW: 227.0
  • Tazaria87
    Daily post July 30
    Exercise: Grocery shopping for 3 hours
    Steps: 7448
  • looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,301 Member
    @Tazaria87 3 hours of Grocery Shopping!!! I actually love to go grocery shopping, more so than any other type of shopping... strange by true. However I don't think I have every shopped for 3 hours straight! Are you stocking up for something special?

(that is a lot of water... something that I should do more of)
  • Tazaria87
    @Tazaria87 3 hours of Grocery Shopping!!! I actually love to go grocery shopping, more so than any other type of shopping... strange by true. However I don't think I have every shopped for 3 hours straight! Are you stocking up for something special?

(that is a lot of water... something that I should do more of)

No it's pretty much like that every week lol. My mom and I always go together so between our two houses we usually need lots of stuff. We went to Costco, Hy-Vee, fresh thyme, and Walmart.

For the water, I fill up a gallon jug every morning and make sure it's gone before bed!
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Hi team!
    saturday week 5 weigh ins from:
    @Matthewsfive
    @Tazaria87

Please head over to the August thread to say HELLO and check in there.
    @dlofficer will be your new captain! After 6 ish months as captain and a year on the team, I am ready to say farewell for now. Best of luck to you all on your journeys-remember to give yourself and others grace each and every day.
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10805129/team-gutbusters-august
  • Tazaria87
    Daily post July 31
    Exercise: My husband and I took a 53 minute walk around the neighborhood
    Steps: 8432
  • Tazaria87
    Tazaria87
    July week 5
    Saturday
    PW 230.2
    CW 229.8

I figured I wouldn't lose much weight this week after losing 6 pounds last week. I thought I might even stay the same or gain so I'm happy about seeing the new set of "10's" I was hoping for.

Thanks everyone for this month, I won't be continuing on though. Good luck to everyone with your journeys!!
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Hey, sorry I been MIA lately but if you will still have me I will continue with the August check in's.
  • metubal
    metubal Posts: 290 Member
    I'm late to post my friday weight

Metubal
    July week 5
    Pw 179
    Cw 179

Nothing to report... I'll take August off. I hope I'll feel more sane by September.