Share your Numbers

Options

Replies

• NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    Options
    eliezalot wrote: »
    Finally.
    It has been over a decade since I've seen that number.

Next mini goal is 197, which will put me at 60 lbs lost. Second mini goal is to get into the 180s I guess? I hadn't thought that far ahead, it just seemed like I'd never actually get this far. The next bigger goal will be around 170 when bmi moves from obese to overweight. Even 10 lbs ago that seemed impossible, but now it feels like it is eventually in reach.

ONEDERLAND!!

Nice going!

• NovusDies
    Options
    Back down to 203.2 today. Considering I jumped 12 pounds on the scale over last weekend it is kind of amazing I am .4 pounds less than last Friday. I don't usually come back down that fast. It usually takes about 10 days for 7 pound upticks and above.

According to my MFP numbers my lowest potential weight is 201.47 so I may whoosh a little more but with the summer heat I am not banking on it. According to my Apple numbers, which have never panned out, my lowest potential weight is 197.86. It would be nice if I was another couple of whooshes from onederland but, again, those TDEE numbers have never matched up with a scale result so I just track it for comparison.
  • conniewilkins56
    conniewilkins56 Posts: 3,391 Member
    Options
    NovusDies wrote: »
    Back down to 203.2 today. Considering I jumped 12 pounds on the scale over last weekend it is kind of amazing I am .4 pounds less than last Friday. I don't usually come back down that fast. It usually takes about 10 days for 7 pound upticks and above.

According to my MFP numbers my lowest potential weight is 201.47 so I may whoosh a little more but with the summer heat I am not banking on it. According to my Apple numbers, which have never panned out, my lowest potential weight is 197.86. It would be nice if I was another couple of whooshes from onederland but, again, those TDEE numbers have never matched up with a scale result so I just track it for comparison.

You are amazing!...
  • gewel321
    gewel321 Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    March 7, 2020 I made it down to 210.8. That was my lowest prior to COVID. I put on some weight during the initial craziness. This morning I was down to 210.0!!! Woo hoo! and I wore a size 16 jean yesterday.
  • Naz_2020
    Naz_2020 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    July 2020 went well. 11 lbs down in one month. Starting August with the same spirit!! Let's see what happens! Cheers to healthy living!! 😁😁
  • mc62412
    mc62412 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I skipped a week ! Lol. I weighed but didn’t post it lol. Sunday is my next weigh in day so I’ll just post that one 😏 a few more days. !
  • conniewilkins56
    Options
    My son in law has diabetes...before he got control of his bel it was higher than yours...six weeks in,he has his sugar down to 100 thru diet only....he is not overweight but he misses all of the fresh fruit and carbs but he is doing it and eating very well!
  • conniewilkins56
    Options
    Sorry his bel not bel!
  • mc62412
    mc62412 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    mc62412 wrote: »
    Hi everyone. 👋🏼

I’m 34 female 5’ 7”. I started at 290.5 ( to be exact ) here’s my numbers I’m not going to post them all cause there are a lot. I’ll post every other week.

4/12 : 290.5
    4/26 : 289.4
    5/10 : 283.5
    5/24 : 281.4
    6/7 : 271.3
    6/21 : 266.7
    7/5 : 261

My last weeks weigh in was 7/12 : 257.9

Down ward I go. Some weeks are slower then others but like a previous post said, the downward trend is what counts !

8/2 : 246.4 💪🏼👏🏼
  • eliezalot
    eliezalot Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Hahaha, goodbye Onderland. 204 this morning. I usually don't have water weight swings this dramatic (usually just 1-2 lbs, and not frequently), but here we are. Had a great time celebrating with family yesterday, and ate a ton. Corn dogs, cheese curds, smoked turkey leg, beer, sangria, cookies, and deep fried oreos for dessert. Even with all that, I think I was only about 1,000 calories over maintenance (I tracked with very rough estimates). So much food weight and sodium, no wonder I'm up today! Well, at least I'll get to celebrate breaking 200 lbs at least one more time :lol:

• NovusDies
    Options
    eliezalot wrote: »
    Hahaha, goodbye Onderland. 204 this morning. I usually don't have water weight swings this dramatic (usually just 1-2 lbs, and not frequently), but here we are. Had a great time celebrating with family yesterday, and ate a ton. Corn dogs, cheese curds, smoked turkey leg, beer, sangria, cookies, and deep fried oreos for dessert. Even with all that, I think I was only about 1,000 calories over maintenance (I tracked with very rough estimates). So much food weight and sodium, no wonder I'm up today! Well, at least I'll get to celebrate breaking 200 lbs at least one more time :lol:

lol. It never fails. Those century changes are teases for 2 or 3 weeks.
  • FABRICWOMAN
    FABRICWOMAN Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Hi, this seems like a lively bunch of folks. Do you mind if I join? I am 67 at 5' 3" (Dr. office says I'm 5' 2", but I don't believe them). I was at the Orthopedic Surgeon's office when he told me I needed knee replacements, but he would not operate until I lost 100 lbs. He also offered knee injections, which I found out were not covered by my insurance and cost $1,009.12 per knee. I opted to lose the weight, and made an appointment to see him back April 2021. My greatest hope is when I lose the 100 lbs. (I WILL), the surgery will not be needed. I weighed 319 lbs. on 7/17/20 at the Dr. office. As of today my NEW digital home scale says I weigh 298.8 lbs. I can do this. I will keep you posted every Wednesday. Good weight loses to everyone of you out there.
  • bmeadows380
    bmeadows380 Posts: 2,981 Member
    Options
    Hi, this seems like a lively bunch of folks. Do you mind if I join? I am 67 at 5' 3" (Dr. office says I'm 5' 2", but I don't believe them). I was at the Orthopedic Surgeon's office when he told me I needed knee replacements, but he would not operate until I lost 100 lbs. He also offered knee injections, which I found out were not covered by my insurance and cost $1,009.12 per knee. I opted to lose the weight, and made an appointment to see him back April 2021. My greatest hope is when I lose the 100 lbs. (I WILL), the surgery will not be needed. I weighed 319 lbs. on 7/17/20 at the Dr. office. As of today my NEW digital home scale says I weigh 298.8 lbs. I can do this. I will keep you posted every Wednesday. Good weight loses to everyone of you out there.

hi, @FABRICWOMAN !

Its definitely doable! And feel free to jump right into the conversations here; its a free flow of thoughts and ideas :)

So do you sew or quilt? (your username makes me wonder lol)
  • NovusDies
    Options

hi, @FABRICWOMAN !

Its definitely doable! And feel free to jump right into the conversations here; its a free flow of thoughts and ideas :)

So do you sew or quilt? (your username makes me wonder lol)

Shame on you @bmeadows380! That is very sexist of you! Perhaps she is an machinist and she fabricates heavy equipment? Ok. Yeah. It might have something to do with sewing...

Hi @FABRICWOMAN,

Welcome to LL.

Of course you may join. Keep in mind that your weight will be a trend so some weeks you will show no losses or even gains but then you should have whoosh weeks where multiple trips to the restroom equals enough losses for the time you have been waiting.

I strongly suggest you get knee supports. I use compression sleeves for minimal exertion and supports with stabilizers for anything that requires bending or stress on the knee like climbing stairs or inclines. Be liberal with keeping ice on them too. If you can get a referral for physio therapy.

Look around. Jump in anywhere. The water is warm and easy on the knees.
  • bmeadows380
    bmeadows380 Posts: 2,981 Member
    Options
    @NovusDies
    I should be forgive for my assumption; I sew so "fabric" takes my mind immediately to the familiar. Besides, if she was a machinist, wouldn't that be "fabricating woman"? lol

I took my measurements this afternoon. I also find it amusing where the body will decide to drop fat. This last month its been my hips and the "muffin top" - I'm down an inch on the hips and 1/2 inch on the muffin top; waist and bust are the same, but since I took those measurements late in the afternoon, if I did it again in the morning, they'd probably be a little lower too.

I'll gladly accept more losses in the waist - I don't even know how to fathom that I'm an 1 1/2" away from being in the 30's for waist diameter since I started in the 50's - however, I think I'm quite happy with the bust where it is, thank you - can we not take from there any more? lol
  • eliezalot
    eliezalot Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    @bmeadows380 - 50's to 30's is incredible! Well done! Measurements have been so interesting for me too. I've always maintained similar proportions, regardless of weight, and have always gained/lost weight rather evenly. But this time it's all totally off - bust lost a lot, waist is currently staying the same, hips are down way more than I was expecting. For the first time in my life I feel broader on top across the shoulders, and narrower on the bottom. I'll take the loss where I can get it, but I miss my waist! :cry: