Options
    Forgot to mention 5,779 steps today!
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,510 Member
    Options
    Thursday Weigh Day (late):
    PW: ?
    CW: 250.0

I have been in quite a funk lately and trying to work myself out of it. I find it interesting and confusing at the same time to know what works, but not seeeming able to pull it off consistently.

So glad to here from you. Don’t give up and it will eventually click in to place.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,468 Member
    Options
    8/8 Steps: 5600
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    19shmoo69
    Week two
    Sunday
    P. W. 249
    C. W. 255
    L. T. D. YOYO
  • rhaaa
    rhaaa Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    August 8 steps
  • pandygirl1
    pandygirl1 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    This week I'm not going to participate in the daily challenges, just do my weekly weight-in.

I'll still be working on my weight-loss, with healthier food choices and exercise, as I'm able.

Thanks,
    Karla
  • 28Haveitall2020
    28Haveitall2020 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Tazaria87 wrote: »

Tazaria87
    Saturday
    PW: 230.2
    CW: 225.8

I don't know what to do for my LTD. Do I do from my highest weight ever or from my weight loss on my current journey? I started this one in April but have lost weight previously too-gaining some back but not all.

I would take your lost to date from your highest weight ever. That is when you started your weight loss journey. Sometimes we get a nice surprise with our weight loss. Well done!
    Nicely done this week! Congrats on your amazing loss! I usually use my total weight loss for LTD. it helps to remind me how far I’ve come when km feeling down.

Ok so for today's weigh in I'll put my LTD as 97.2 pounds. That's kind of crazy seeing that in writing

That is amazing. In less than 3 pounds you will have lost 100 pounds.

pandygirl1 wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018, I can only see a dietitian with my doctor's approval, because I can't afford to pay one myself.

The doctors office I go to has support in areas such as diabetes counseling, registered dietitian, social workers and many more. I am grateful to have access to these resources. They even do the diabetic foot care there. I think there are some great online resources. When it is not late I will dig out the links for you. I am getting ready for bed now.

I Struggled today and I saw myself reverting to previous bad habits. I got some really bad news that kept me irritable and on the edge all day. And for some reasons eventhough I knew food won't provide the consolation I required my mind was still drawing me there.

I managed to stay below 2000 but I just wonder how I can start building a healthier coping mechanism
    I have my family and I do pray and listen to music too but sometimes it's just what it is.
    Goodnight.....

Emotional eating is a tough one. One thing I did when I did my therapy for binge eating disorder was make a list of things I could do instead of eating. I posted it on the fridge so it was visible. It sounds silly but it works. I actually need to make a new list myself. Tonight I am fighting those urges myself and I am trying to distract myself by coming here and reading everyone’s posts. I hope tomorrow is a better day for you.

draby2011 wrote: »
    You guys! I have had an amazing day! I guess it is the phentermine but I had TONS of energy. Did some random workouts around the house, (forgot the gym closed early today), had a dance party with the littles, did jumping jacks far longer than I ever thought I could, and ate fairly decently today.

I was also feeling surprisingly good emotionally which was shocking to me because yesterday I was SUPER mopey. I expect there to be fluctuations as things change and progress but the future looks bright!

Have a good night y'all!

You got to love those good days. There will always be ups and downs in this journey but we always have to look at the big picture.

Thanks for the tip Linda. I will try that
  • Tazaria87
    Tazaria87 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Daily post August 8
    Tracked: Yes
    Under calorie: Yes
    Exercise: Yes
    Steps: 8789
    Water: 128oz

My son and I went for a walk after lunch just us two. We talked a lot and it was really nice. Came back home and made healthy muffins and cookies with both the kids. Ended up being too busy through the evening to go for my own walk outside so I hopped on the treadmill after they went to bed to get some more steps in.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    19shmoo69 wrote: »
    19shmoo69
    Week two
    Sunday
    P. W. 249
    C. W. 255
    L. T. D. YOYO

This must be incredibly frustrating for you. I am know you have lost a tremendous amount of weight since you started your journey. Make sure you give yourself credit for what you have accomplished.

pandygirl1 wrote: »
    This week I'm not going to participate in the daily challenges, just do my weekly weight-in.

I'll still be working on my weight-loss, with healthier food choices and exercise, as I'm able.

Thanks,
    Karla

Just remember we are here to support you. I know you are going through a tough time right now and we are always here to listen.

Tazaria87 wrote: »
    Daily post August 8
    Tracked: Yes
    Under calorie: Yes
    Exercise: Yes
    Steps: 8789
    Water: 128oz

My son and I went for a walk after lunch just us two. We talked a lot and it was really nice. Came back home and made healthy muffins and cookies with both the kids. Ended up being too busy through the evening to go for my own walk outside so I hopped on the treadmill after they went to bed to get some more steps in.

Great day with the goals again. If you keep this up you will hit your 100 pound loss in no time.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    xhv9ebszlkip.jpeg
    Sunday’s weigh ins
    @wbs2020
    @dabbers18
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Saturday’s check in
    Calories: over
    Exercise: 27 minute walk
    Water:✅
    Steps: 7,487

Today I am going have an absolutely lazy day. Besides a quick tidy of the apartment I am doing nothing.

Daily goals
    1. Walk 30 minutes minimum
    2. 9,000 steps
    3. Stay within calorie goal
    4. No late night snacking
    5. 72 ounces of water
    6. Bed by 10:30 pm

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,468 Member
    Options
    Good Morning/Afternoon All.........Happy Sunday .....I over did it yesterday with a bunch of errands with lots of standing/walking (in my walking boot) .... today I am doing absolutely nothing ... I usually meal prep today but I am in toooo much pain for that ...Tomorrow morning I go see my GP doctor ...will get my lab results tomorrow :) I am sure my A1c is either the same as it was a few months ago (6.1) or lower :)
  • pandygirl1
    pandygirl1 Posts: 87 Member
    Options

quote="pandygirl1;c-45237487"]This week I'm not going to participate in the daily challenges, just do my weekly weight-in.

Thanks,
    Karla[/quote]

Just remember we are here to support you. I know you are going through a tough time right now and we are always here to listen.

@lindamtuck2018, Thank you
  • dabbers18
    dabbers18 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hello all
    PW....222
    CW.....221
    LOSS OF 1LB
    STEPS....45,793
    WELL IM PLEASED WITH THAT SMALL LOSS. Was a big birthday for hubby so meal out and a huge chocolate, malteasers and Toblerone birthday cake. I loved it lol. We went away for a few days walked loads but also drank loads of alcohol. Ate out for 2 nights too.
    Hubby bought me a notebook Be Your Healthiest Yet. I started it today. So I'm determined now as no eating excuses now 🤣🤣.
    Congratulations to all who lost, gained, stayed the same as you still came on here and posted.
    Lots of love 💘 💕
  • cesse47
    cesse47 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Check In - Sunday
    PW 289.4
    CW 294.8

So far so good. I did manage to get thru last night with no late snacks and kept calories under as desired. Drank a ton of water!! Today going well thus far. Plan to have supper at 6:30 and plan no late night snacks! Keeping fingers crossed I succeed.

Steps -- 3000 each on Saturday and Sunday
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    :star:The Green Challenge :star: Percentage of people who lost weight this week. No matter how small your weight loss it is recorded in green. So, Remember to always weigh-in! B)

7u0fpc629fxd.png
  • Z10Rtza
    Z10Rtza Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    August 7 13.667 steps
    August 8 5.629 steps
    August 9 7.176 steps
    It's so hot in Belgium that I'm not moving from home
    I almost dont move from the fan...
  • rhaaa
    rhaaa Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    August 9 4605 steps
  • draby2011
    draby2011 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    August 9th: 4,878 steps.

I didn't sleep well last night. Think the phentermine is keeping me up so today I did a simple home workout that combined strength and cardio. Have a meeting tomorrow morning with the personal trainer. I am going to take a sleep aid to help me get some sleep tonight.

Feeling good again today. WAYYY more energy and already seeing improvements in my stamina.

Have a good night guys!
This discussion has been closed.