Replies

• goingape
    goingape Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Saturday weigh in
    Previous weight - 166.4
    Current weight - 165.4
    Total loss to date - 54 pounds.

I will take this hard fought one pound loss - had a challenging week with snacking so not a big surprise. TOM also hit full on this morning so that is in the mix. Thinking next week will be better. I’ve got a day of tidying my garden planned and tea with my sister - so looking forward to it.

@ljdanny good call on staying away from the party. I think bowling is a fantastic idea.

@Mrsbell8well glad to hear you’ve found something that works for you. It sounds very interesting!
  • lennoncpa
    lennoncpa Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    @1theresamcvean yes Bebe got adopted. It actually was by a couple who was there to look at another dog. The wife was in the store (the viewing was at a Tractor Supply). The husband was in the car and we walked two dogs out for him to look at and I put Bebe on his lap, he licked the mans face and he said “I want this dog”!! The head of the rescue explained the health issues with Bebe and the wife said “I take my husband to the doctor all the time so I can take the dog to the vet all the time to no problem”. I was so happy for Bebe. I almost wish there was a hidden camera so I could see how the transition goes!!

@sleepymom5 i totally remember the CPA exam days! Back then I made audio tapes for myself to play in my car to help reinforce some of the materials! I’ve never forgotten the time commitment and your son deserves a pat on the back for his hard work!!
  • kirsten11872
    kirsten11872 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Hello & happy Saturday!😊

I’m am beyond excited about my weigh-in! Back in the 150’s & I’m feeling great! I’m so motivated & in the zone! I have no desire to go off my plan. Between WW, IF. MFP & Isagenix plus my workouts, everything is falling into place & I’m so close to goal! I like getting dressed again. I get excited planning my outfit when I have plans to go out. It feels so good to put clothes on & not feel uncomfortable or worry about how it looks!

So glad to be part of this team! I know I have not been as active as I would like to be, but I do read posts & you guys keep me motivated as well!

@1theresamcvean thanks so much! Glad my posts are helpful! Thanks for your support!😊

Have a great weekend!😁
  • 1theresamcvean
    1theresamcvean Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    @sleepymom5 I love reading your catch up posts to everyone. It's like going down memory lane. Can you believe we're halfway through August? Why does the second half of the summer go by so fast?

@lennoncpa I'm so glad Bebe found a loving couple to take her in. Yay, Bebe!!

Everyone, it's pet pic time again!!

@bburrer30 Having both your washer and truck go down in one week is a huge stress! I'm glad to got to walk your pup this weekend. That's a big sense of normality and there's nothing like a walk with a dog to help the stress melt away.

@GingerPwr I'm so sorry to hear about this week career-wise. The timing of Covid is putting a big cloud over the fall. I'm worried for everyone. Teachers are about to become frontline in a big way. Stay strong. Hugs to you.

• 1theresamcvean
    Options
    Hello & happy Saturday!😊

I’m am beyond excited about my weigh-in! Back in the 150’s & I’m feeling great! I’m so motivated & in the zone! I have no desire to go off my plan. Between WW, IF. MFP & Isagenix plus my workouts, everything is falling into place & I’m so close to goal! I like getting dressed again. I get excited planning my outfit when I have plans to go out. It feels so good to put clothes on & not feel uncomfortable or worry about how it looks!

So glad to be part of this team! I know I have not been as active as I would like to be, but I do read posts & you guys keep me motivated as well!

@1theresamcvean thanks so much! Glad my posts are helpful! Thanks for your support!😊

Have a great weekend!😁

Welcome to the 150s, Kirsten! You must feel fantastic.
  • 1theresamcvean
    Options
    My weekly weigh-in:

Username: 1theresamcvean
    Weigh-in week: Week 2
    Weigh-in day: Thursday
    Previous weight: 146.5
    Today's weight: 148.7
    Loss to date: 28.7

This week my Ulcerative Colitis flared up. You'd think that would mean a drop in weight but there's a lot of bloating and discomfort along with the unspeakable symptoms. At the same time, I didn't log my food the week before for my Nana'cation, but my daughter-in-law is gluten-free at home and doesn't tend to replace the carbs in any kind of literal way, so don't think that was a big problem.

Big news on the Wendy front! She is on her way, through the air, to Vietnam as we speak. Pippa was so cute when we said goodbye. She thanked Wendy for 'hanging out' with us while we 'tried to keep our neighbours healthy.' She also said, "Wendy, I didn't know at first that I loved you, but I know that I love you now." Pippa just turned three on July 28th. What a kid. (For anyone new, Wendy is an international student who lives at my house. She was stranded here for the last five months after school closed down.)

• timibotkin
    timibotkin Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Timibotkin
    PW 282.8
    CW 282.2
    Not much but I’ll take it!
  • debbiewsharpe
    debbiewsharpe Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    17,333 steps for Saturday 8/15
  • goingape
    goingape Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Steps for today - 13233

Today was an off day food wise. Hoping for a better day tomorrow.
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, We are going into the second week of vacation. I am finally starting to relax. It was good to unplug, in spite of being bothered by my auditor! I am still catching up on posts, there are so many. I will be checking in more frequently this week.

@GingerPwr - I am so sorry that you are experiencing such a hard time with back to school. It is such a difficult time and it is so hard on teachers, in particular. School starts after labour day here, and while our province has loose plans in place, there are so many issues that they need to figure out. So they are talking about delaying the start until certain issues can be worked out, like smaller class sizes. The information out in the media is so confusing as well. I like to prepare, but it is kind of impossible in this scenario. Sending you a big hug!

@1theresamcvean - That is so amazing that Wendy finally gets to go home! Pippa is such a sweetheart.
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    @GingerPwr Casey I’m so sorry to hear about your challenging struggles. Keep breathing and take it one day at a time.
    @sleepymom5 Pam you always make me smile. I’ve missed you.
    @xX_PhoenixRising_Xx cute kitties
    @1theresamcvean I love your Wendy Pippa story ❤️
This discussion has been closed.