• brown6267
    brown6267 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    08/19 steps 14132
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Check in for Wednesday
    Feels so weird checking in when I am not tracking much these days. Yesterday was a great day with great weather. Just feeling relaxed and ready to get back to the real world this weekend.

@minstrelofsarcasm - It is totally ok to set your August goal at just maintaining your loss. Good luck with the bbq. Just relax, have fun and be proud of that charcuterie/cheese plate! Happy birthday in advance!

@pacsnc6 - Nice loss and happy 20 lbs milestone! Congratulations!

@melaniedscott - Fantastic loss! Great idea to flavour your water with that tea!

@xX_PhoenixRising_Xx - Those veggie prices are outrageous! That would make me want to fight the squirrels & racoons to grow a city a garden!

@debbiewsharpe - So amazing that you got 10K+ steps on a day with a 6 hour car ride! You are a stepping pro!

@1theresamcvean - That is a great tip about the herbs! While my veggies are always attacked by the local wildlife, they leave my herb garden alone. I have an amazing chives plant that has lasted over 10 years. My kids go out and just snack on them whenever they feel Iike it!
  • 1theresamcvean
    1theresamcvean Posts: 931 Member
    Options
    melaniedscott
    week 3? late...
    PW: 213.1
    CW: 212
    Pretty pleased with that. I've been hitting the water hard...I like to drop a teabag in me 16 oz cup, fill it with ice & water and refill with water whenever it empties. Really like Celestial Seasonings Vermont Maple Ginger (not sure anyone outside the US will know this one, is a Denver, Colorado thing) or Bengal Spice.

It isn't tea as it doesn't brew but the flavor seeps in all day long.

@1theresamcvean I do that with salad some; love basil in salad!

All this dog talk makes me miss furry friends, but I, too, am allergic to fur babies. Love their sweet faces!

@xX_PhoenixRising_Xx Wow! those prices are really high. Living in the midwest of the US apparently has some advantages. Our food cost is lower. I'll try to stop complaining about $2.50/lb for tomatoes. My pal in Philidelphia (who is from KS) always says that's what she misses about KS. To be fair, there's not a lot else to miss.

Melanie, Thanks! I was just going to suggest Celestial Seasonings Bengal Spice. I'm always going on about STASH teas, but CS Bengal Spice is so lovely and the cinnamon makes it naturally sweet. Love it!
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,311 Member
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Melanie, Thanks! I was just going to suggest Celestial Seasonings Bengal Spice. I'm always going on about STASH teas, but CS Bengal Spice is so lovely and the cinnamon makes it naturally sweet. Love it!

If you haven't tried the Vermont Maple Ginger, look for it. I also love the 'seasonal' blends in the fall/winter, like Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride and Gingerbread Spice. There's a super yummy peppermint one (I can usually do without mint generally, and it isn't good for my kitten stomach, but Candy Cane Lane is awesome) and a pumpkin one, I think...

I haven't dumped any of then in cold water but now I want to...I just love CS. Was close enough to visit their factory (?) a couple times but never had the time. 😧

I will add that the Mango Passionfruit from Stash is wonderful.
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    @sleepymom5 - Ok, we put in the request to move you to cheer for the rest of the month and then back to the weight loss team in September. Sometimes we just need a break and that’s totally ok. If anything changes, just post to let us know. Great idea to keep posting though and just do whatever works for you!
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    @melaniedscott I’m recently hooked on celestial seasons new line “tea well” love the turmeric spice. Ran out and can’t find it. Just ordered from amazon with 2 other tea well flavors.
    @sleepymom5 you have been around for a long time. This has been a crazy year. A break can be very beneficial. Relax and breathe.
    @minstrelofsarcasm would love to see a picture of your board.
    @lennoncpa Sunny’s pics always brighten my day.
  • Mrsbell8well
    Options
    7rap7htpl85l.jpeg
    So happy to be eating something other than fruit. I meant to put cilantro and parsley but forgot. I was sitting outside eating and read @1theresamcvean post about herbs. I reached down next to me and plucked some oregano and mint out of the herb pots to throw in my salad. Thanks for the reminder.
    Finally back in the 140’s this morning. 149.2.
    PT went well yesterday but he wants me to do exercises 3 X a day. Geez. I will definitely work myself to this goal. Maybe tomorrow.
    My salad has red and yellow peppers, avocado, lemon juice, lettuce, tomatoes, bean and pea sprouts and red cabbage.
  • Mrsbell8well
    Options
    ikdklhl17x3x.jpeg
    Introducing Summer Sky.
    I have been sewing her a summer wardrobe. This is her Fairy dress. Moms helping me with the fairy wings.
    ug53ate3dmt5.jpeg
    czwva4z6bs7c.jpeg
    I also made her a nightgown and butterfly sundress.
  • goingape
    goingape Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    @minstrelofsarcasm that looks amazing !!

@Mrsbell8well workmanship is incredible. Love all the detail.

@lennoncpa enjoy the visit. Puppy is so cute. I need to add a pic of my dogs. I’m going to try it on my laptop.
  • 1theresamcvean
    Options
    I was just trying to get in here and saw the scariest error screen yet.
    tx4b00tkk3oe.png
  • 1theresamcvean
    Options
    @nstephenson01 I'm so happy to see your post and that you're feeling a bit chattier. I understand. Big congrats on getting into the 160s too. Don't be shy now that we've got you back. :wink:
  • 1theresamcvean
    Options
    @Mrsbell8well Lovely doll. I little fancier and double-jointed than mine. I will say though, that mine has lasted more than 31 years and I'll ask Elisabeth to take a picture of her.
  • xX_PhoenixRising_Xx
    xX_PhoenixRising_Xx Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I was just trying to get in here and saw the scariest error screen yet.
    tx4b00tkk3oe.png

I got that from the app too...
  • debbiewsharpe
    debbiewsharpe Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    18546 steps. August 20
  • kirsten11872
    kirsten11872 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Hello all! Been feeling really good!
    Finally back in my jeans & feeling so good!😊
This discussion has been closed.