Share your Numbers

Options

Replies

• eliezalot
    eliezalot Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Finally a new low weight - 198 on the nose! (199.4 yesterday, 198 today). My trend weight is 200.1, so that is getting close as well. Weight loss has been slow since July, so it feels good to finally see a new low number. It is all about consistency in those good habits. I've tightened up my logging again, and know it will continue to pay off.
  • conniewilkins56
    conniewilkins56 Posts: 3,391 Member
    Options
    I can’t wait to see a 1 as my first number on the scale!...great work getting there!
  • mc62412
    mc62412 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    mc62412 wrote: »
    Hi everyone. 👋🏼

I’m 34 female 5’ 7”. I started at 290.5 ( to be exact ) here’s my numbers I’m not going to post them all cause there are a lot. I’ll post every other week.

4/12 : 290.5
    4/26 : 289.4
    5/10 : 283.5
    5/24 : 281.4
    6/7 : 271.3
    6/21 : 266.7
    7/5 : 261

My last weeks weigh in was 7/12 : 257.9

Down ward I go. Some weeks are slower then others but like a previous post said, the downward trend is what counts !

8/2 : 246.4 💪🏼👏🏼

8/10 : 244.7

8/20 : 239.4 officially down 51.1 pounds. Seems unreal. Still a ways to go but I’m going!
  • NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    Options
    I am also looking forward to the 1.

My actual weight today is 205 which is still upticked.

My conservative estimate for where my weight could be is 201.4.
    By MFP's NEAT system number my weight could be 198.9.

I am in a whoosh but I do not believe I will sink as low as the MFP number. I think it could have been right but I believe my low point has been reset around 2 pounds higher. It could be the summer heat or it could be because my style of eating has changed towards more carbs (thus more glycogen) since I putting in the starting numbers in January.

Time will tell. I am fine if I am running 2 pounds heavier even if the timing of it being so close to onederland is unfortunate.

• eliezalot
    Options
    NovusDies wrote: »

I am in a whoosh but I do not believe I will sink as low as the MFP number. I think it could have been right but I believe my low point has been reset around 2 pounds higher. It could be the summer heat or it could be because my style of eating has changed towards more carbs (thus more glycogen) since I putting in the starting numbers in January.

Time will tell. I am fine if I am running 2 pounds heavier even if the timing of it being so close to onederland is unfortunate.

This is what gets me too. Usually I don't care too much about what my day to day weight does, it eventually goes down. But I've also never hovered around the 200 lb mark before either lol. Unfortunate indeed. It'll get there. Eventually.
  • gewel321
    gewel321 Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Apparently all I had to do was whine and complain and the weight loss gods would get with the program. I was down 2lbs this morning. Sigh.
  • conniewilkins56
    Options
    gewel321 wrote: »
    Apparently all I had to do was whine and complain and the weight loss gods would get with the program. I was down 2lbs this morning. Sigh.

Yay!...so happy for you!...maybe that will work for me!
  • gewel321
    gewel321 Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    gewel321 wrote: »

Yay!...so happy for you!...maybe that will work for me!

I hope it works for you too. Though you have the extra fight of FL heat!
  • NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    Options
    eliezalot wrote: »

This is what gets me too. Usually I don't care too much about what my day to day weight does, it eventually goes down. But I've also never hovered around the 200 lb mark before either lol. Unfortunate indeed. It'll get there. Eventually.

Milestones are usually the only time I really pay attention to the scale and this century change is the one I remember pulling out my considerably thicker hair out over when I was a teen. I just could not get under 200. In reality I probably did a few days after I gave up in frustration but I stopped weighing myself and never saw it.

I am at 204.2 today but my calves are sore so I think that is going to be as good as it gets at the moment. I have decided that next Friday I am going to reset my projection weight tracks. If I do not spike and drift down a bit I will use a current number. If I do I will use the number from July 31st because I hovered around it for a few days which tells me it was probably a good number. It won't have any bearing on the way I eat. That is just my system for determining how much water retention I might have at any moment (really helpful) and my way of comparing apple's numbers vs MFPs numbers. The Apple average TDEE is a little over 100 calories too high which is not that much but Since January that has made it 6 pounds too low.
  • conniewilkins56
    Options

Milestones are usually the only time I really pay attention to the scale and this century change is the one I remember pulling out my considerably thicker hair out over when I was a teen. I just could not get under 200. In reality I probably did a few days after I gave up in frustration but I stopped weighing myself and never saw it.

I am at 204.2 today but my calves are sore so I think that is going to be as good as it gets at the moment. I have decided that next Friday I am going to reset my projection weight tracks. If I do not spike and drift down a bit I will use a current number. If I do I will use the number from July 31st because I hovered around it for a few days which tells me it was probably a good number. It won't have any bearing on the way I eat. That is just my system for determining how much water retention I might have at any moment (really helpful) and my way of comparing apple's numbers vs MFPs numbers. The Apple average TDEE is a little over 100 calories too high which is not that much but Since January that has made it 6 pounds too low.

I wish I had your ability to play with numbers!....it kills me how you figure this stuff out!...I am in the process of creating a very primitive elementary childlike spread sheet!....mostly calories in and calories out!...I am also starting to meticulously weigh my food and counting every bite, lump and nibble!....re checking my food diary to make sure I included everything...possibly pre log some meals....

We will when this battle AND the war!
  • margaretlunan2
    margaretlunan2 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    good two weeks 333 to 329.8
  • bmeadows380
    bmeadows380 Posts: 2,981 Member
    Options
    With the way my body has been acting today, I suspect I might see something of a woosh tomorrow morning with some water weight gone. then again, I'm sore from my class tonight, especially my arms, so that might counter any water weight losses I dumped today......
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,626 Member
    Options
    Yeah Connie! How is stress/sleep?

I know that I've been having some absolutely *kitten* days lately due to not enough sleep making me drag my kitten all day long!!!
  • conniewilkins56
    Options
    PAV8888 wrote: »
    Yeah Connie! How is stress/sleep?

I know that I've been having some absolutely *kitten* days lately due to not enough sleep making me drag my kitten all day long!!!

I sleep like a baby!....the exercise swimming and just moving around more, I sleep ok!....I am a night owl so I am up until 2 a.m. most nights and sleep until around 9a.m.....I only take a nap maybe on Sundays!...I don’t snore either!...my husband is the one not sleeping and he is definitely not a night owl...

Sorry you aren’t sleeping!...I had a great day thanks to your help yesterday!
  • eliezalot
    Options
    I was right! Whoosh this morning - 230.1 lbs down to 227.2 lbs! And it got my HappyScale trend back under 230 again!

Yesssss! That has to feel good. I hope your whoosh continues!

I'm also whooshing, it seems. I know some of it is just TOM timing, but I also wonder if I'm retaining less water now that some of the heat is gone (I'm near DC, and we had several weeks of mid-upper 90 degree weather). It finally cooled off this week, back into the 80's, which have never felt so refreshingly cool to this poor, MN transplant. I think my rings are fitting tighter than usual today though, so I do suspect there may be more water weight to drop. Will be interested to see where this whoosh leaves me at!
  • Ccricfo
    Ccricfo Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    How do you copy a previous post that you want to reply to? I see most of the group doing this but I haven't been able to figure it out.
  • eliezalot
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Ccricfo wrote: »
    How do you copy a previous post that you want to reply to? I see most of the group doing this but I haven't been able to figure it out.

@Ccricfo - You hit the "Quote" button at the bottom of the post you want to reply to, and it will automatically add/format that in your reply. I use the post preview button a lot to double check that everything worked right :smile:
  • Ccricfo
    Ccricfo Posts: 156 Member
    Options

@Ccricfo - You hit the "Quote" button at the bottom of the post you want to reply to, and it will automatically add/format that in your reply. I use the post preview button a lot to double check that everything worked right :smile:

Thanks so much.....it works
  • deafenbaugh
    deafenbaugh Posts: 39 Member
    Options

Yea, I have been wondering the same thing.