lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,530 Member
    Options
    Monday’s check in
    Calories: over
    Exercise: 26 minute walk
    Water: ✅
    Steps: 5,706
    DBF: 0

I could not sleep last night and I think that lead to a binge. I did get my walk through. I cooked all our meals yesterday and I have the rest of the week planned out so I should be good.

I don’t know if anyone else had trouble getting into the group today. I only was able to get in about 30 minutes ago. Sometimes it is very frustrating.

Happy Tuesday!

Today’s goals
    1. No binge eating
    2. Minimum 20 minute walk ✅
    3. Bed by 10:30 pm
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,288 Member
    Options
    9/7 Steps 12,000
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Steps:
    9/4: 16,227
    9/5: 11,285
    9/6: 10,262
    9/7: 5,024
  • Tazaria87
    Tazaria87 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Sept 7
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Exercise Yes
    Steps 9419
    Water 128oz
    Weights 3X/week 0/3
    Decluttering Organized a few of the kid's papers that we are keeping and cleared out a box of random stuff. Making slow progress.

My husband had the day off so of course he wanted to lounge around and play games all day, which means he wants me to as well. Which honestly, a day of lounging with my husband is nice sometimes with as much as he works, I was just worried about my steps for the day haha. I decided to stand behind him while he played a game and walk in place while I watched him. Felt a little weird but I definitely got more activity that way! Also got a little 45 minute walk in in the evening before it started raining
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    I am proud of myself .... I did 2 workouts today ...the 1st one was Leslie Sansone Walking to party hits that included HIIT for 47 minutes ...then I did Richard Simmons Aerobics on Broadway for 60 minutes ... I have energy and my steps so far are10,118 and it is only 1:30pm in Cali :smile:
  • azkunk
    azkunk Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Check-in for Monday, 9/7

Steps: 8,228
    Calories: under
    Water: 94 oz
    Closed Ring Streak: 1 day
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    edited September 2020
    Options
    Thank you for all the ones who updated their steps ... Still waiting for a few more before I tally up the steps for last week :)
  • TracyKlaft1
    TracyKlaft1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    TracyKlaft1
    Weigh In Day Tuesday
    PW 168
    CW 167.5
    LTD .5

I'm really trying but I seem to have a problem with night eating. I'm going to make a point of tracking more because I don't like to see those extra calories in writing :) Hope everyone has a great week!
  • draby2011
    draby2011 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Today's steps: 5,067

I did take my Fitbit off while I did some work outside. I was washing stuff down and was getting filthy so I didn't want to mess it up. I continued on my cleaning escapade lol. I also stuck to eating healthy today despite many temptations! I also have decided to decrease my workdays to spend more time at home doing what needs to be done and spending time with my kids. I will also be able to go to the gym more as well. I will still work my 3, maybe 4 days at the hospital but won't be trying to work every other day at the surgery center. I think I was putting too much pressure on myself and I can live comfortably on my one income so it isn't necessary to stress myself out so much. Hopefully that will help me to stay on track as well.

Tomorrow is a classroom day at the hospital so I won't be getting a lot of steps in :( However, I will be off earlier than normal so I am hoping to make up for it at the gym.
  • ScorpioGirl70
    ScorpioGirl70 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Daily Checkin Sept 8, 2020

Scorpiogirl70
    Weigh in Day is Monday

Treadmill 1 mile --- Yes
    Water (60 oz) -- 64 oz
    Workout 3x week -- Sept 8 x 1
    2000 steps -- 8088 steps today
    Logged all food/drink -- yes

Went way over on my calories, guess it's a good thing I did get a workout in and the treadmill, but I ate all my calories and was still over. :(
    The extra eating is coming from not smoking, I know it is. I really need to stay busy, I guess and stay out of the kitchen.
  • azkunk
    azkunk Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    @ScorpioGirl70 - I never smoked so I don’t know what it’s like to quit. I know it can’t be easy. Good for you for your commitment to improve your health and well-being by quitting, getting fit, and losing weight. Mis-steps will happen, you are doing great!

@Megan_smartiepants1970 - over 10K steps by 1:30 ... girl you are killing it today!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    azkunk wrote: »
    @ScorpioGirl70 - I never smoked so I don’t know what it’s like to quit. I know it can’t be easy. Good for you for your commitment to improve your health and well-being by quitting, getting fit, and losing weight. Mis-steps will happen, you are doing great!

@Megan_smartiepants1970 - over 10K steps by 1:30 ... girl you are killing it today!

Thanks @azkunk :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    9/8 Steps 14,750 ...I am exhausted so I am off to bed .... will catch up on inputting the steps in the spread sheet tomorrow ...night all :)
  • Z10Rtza
    Z10Rtza Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    [09/09, 09:33] ZioRtza: Day: September 5
    Steps 10.660 steps

1) Eat 5 healthy meals.

2) Eat 1600 calories (or try at least more than 1200)❌

3) Do 8.000 steps. My Samsung Galaxy Fit broke and I keep forgetting to wear my phone with me to count the steps.✔

4) Do something creative, fun, for at least 30 minutes 5 days a week.

5) Try to talk to myself as I would talk to someone else, with good words, positive and motivating myself.❌

[09/09, 09:34] ZioRtza: Day: September 6
    Steps 15.618 steps

1) Eat 5 healthy meals.

3) Do 8.000 steps. My Samsung Galaxy Fit broke and I keep forgetting to wear my phone with me to count the steps.✔

5) Try to talk to myself as I would talk to someone else, with good words, positive and motivating myself.❌

[09/09, 09:35] ZioRtza: Day: September 7
    Steps 24.396 steps

1) Eat 5 healthy meals.

[09/09, 09:36] ZioRtza: Day: September 8
    Steps 11.272 steps

1) Eat 5 healthy meals.

2) Eat 1600 calories (or try at least more than 1200)✔

• mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    Steps:

Sun - 5,604
    Mon - 27,229
    Tue - 18,371
  • AmyG1982
    AmyG1982 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Forgot to do a daily post yesterday. Tuesday steps were 7,236
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Tazaria87 wrote: »
    Daily Post Sept 7
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Exercise Yes
    Steps 9419
    Water 128oz
    Weights 3X/week 0/3
    Decluttering Organized a few of the kid's papers that we are keeping and cleared out a box of random stuff. Making slow progress.

My husband had the day off so of course he wanted to lounge around and play games all day, which means he wants me to as well. Which honestly, a day of lounging with my husband is nice sometimes with as much as he works, I was just worried about my steps for the day haha. I decided to stand behind him while he played a game and walk in place while I watched him. Felt a little weird but I definitely got more activity that way! Also got a little 45 minute walk in in the evening before it started raining

Awesome steps yesterday! What a great way to spend time with your hubby and get your activity.

I am proud of myself .... I did 2 workouts today ...the 1st one was Leslie Sansone Walking to party hits that included HIIT for 47 minutes ...then I did Richard Simmons Aerobics on Broadway for 60 minutes ... I have energy and my steps so far are10,118 and it is only 1:30pm in Cali :smile:

Great job! I need some of your energy!

azkunk wrote: »
    Check-in for Monday, 9/7

Steps: 8,228
    Calories: under
    Water: 94 oz
    Closed Ring Streak: 1 day

Well done on meeting your goals!

TracyKlaft1
    Weigh In Day Tuesday
    PW 168
    CW 167.5
    LTD .5

I'm really trying but I seem to have a problem with night eating. I'm going to make a point of tracking more because I don't like to see those extra calories in writing :) Hope everyone has a great week!

Congrats on the loss! Nighttime eating is a tough one. I find lately I get hunger every night around 10pm even when I had my evening snack. It is my main goal to stop the nighttime snacking and in my case binges. I have to try and occupy myself with something else. Hang in there!

draby2011 wrote: »
    Today's steps: 5,067

I did take my Fitbit off while I did some work outside. I was washing stuff down and was getting filthy so I didn't want to mess it up. I continued on my cleaning escapade lol. I also stuck to eating healthy today despite many temptations! I also have decided to decrease my workdays to spend more time at home doing what needs to be done and spending time with my kids. I will also be able to go to the gym more as well. I will still work my 3, maybe 4 days at the hospital but won't be trying to work every other day at the surgery center. I think I was putting too much pressure on myself and I can live comfortably on my one income so it isn't necessary to stress myself out so much. Hopefully that will help me to stay on track as well.

Tomorrow is a classroom day at the hospital so I won't be getting a lot of steps in :( However, I will be off earlier than normal so I am hoping to make up for it at the gym.

I am glad you have made a decision to give you more time. I personally let my job take over my life for many years. I wish I had done what you are doing so I could have enjoyed my kids more when they were young.

Daily Checkin Sept 8, 2020

Scorpiogirl70
    Weigh in Day is Monday

Treadmill 1 mile --- Yes
    Water (60 oz) -- 64 oz
    Workout 3x week -- Sept 8 x 1
    2000 steps -- 8088 steps today
    Logged all food/drink -- yes

Went way over on my calories, guess it's a good thing I did get a workout in and the treadmill, but I ate all my calories and was still over. :(
    The extra eating is coming from not smoking, I know it is. I really need to stay busy, I guess and stay out of the kitchen.

You can do this! I can’t imagine giving up smoking but I did watch my husband do it. It is hard and I admire you for taking charge of your heath.

[09/09, 09:33] ZioRtza: Day: September 5
    Steps 10.660 steps

1) Eat 5 healthy meals.

[09/09, 09:34] ZioRtza: Day: September 6
    Steps 15.618 steps

1) Eat 5 healthy meals.

[09/09, 09:35] ZioRtza: Day: September 7
    Steps 24.396 steps

1) Eat 5 healthy meals.

[09/09, 09:36] ZioRtza: Day: September 8
    Steps 11.272 steps

1) Eat 5 healthy meals.

2) Eat 1600 calories (or try at least more than 1200)✔

Hang in there!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    cs3301k66g1w.jpeg
    Overdue weigh ins
    @fictionreader91
    @melichalupa
    @onward1

Wednesday’s weigh ins
    @missGYST
    @Colleen1018