Senior Golden Sneakers

Options

Replies

• NikonPal
    NikonPal Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Our country ride ended up lasting most of the day. We drove to Waterloo NY and stopped at the Waterloo Premium Outlets as our 2nd “walk” of the day. It’s large and we put a couple miles on our trackers. Social distancing was easy as you can see by the attached photo. Stores had limits on customers but none were remotely at max.

We then drove to Baldwinsville NY for a garlic rich lunch. Finally home with “zero” plans for tomorrow except photo editing.

j99o5rfp8ccv.jpg

g547fwzaf8pk.jpg

Sandy – sorry about the gloomy, rainy day… that’s how I feel about our winters because they can last so long. As for sleep, I really don’t require a lot….normally about 5 hours. Go to bed around 11pm-midnight and listen to the radio for a bit and then get up around 5 am. Jean hits the sack before me and rises after I get back from the gym (so roughly 8 hrs.)

Lin – that’s a bunch of troubles for one day and dealing with any agency like Soc Sec can be frustrating… on a positive note you didn’t get transferred to another countries call center (a little levity – sorry). And then to have iPad issues! You might need a glass of wine or other treat.

Those cold nights are headed our way too. I love Fall, but long winters can be depressing. Yup that was a Trump Flotilla… we take in all kinds of photo op’s for fun if not too far. A few years back, Hillary was at our Regional Market and another year Jean snapped a pick of Bill Clinton walking our NYS Fair. I enjoy concert photography to politicians. Here is Michael McDonald (Doobie Brothers, Steely Dan etc.) photo. Good luck with all you have going.

6g0zkvqjxoo3.jpg

Patsy – We all “creak” now and again. LOL. Can’t wait to see that YouTube. I watch more YouTubes than TV. As for being an early riser, I don’t think Jean gets it either (nor do I think she wants it lol). BUT my most treasured time is in the first 30 minutes of alone time with my fresh brewed coffee and only the sounds of silence and/or nature. It is my mediation time I guess. Love the deck on a warm morning watching the sunrise. Have a great evening!
    Bob
  • pinkperil
    pinkperil Posts: 5,072 Member
    Options
    Well, the new lawnmower works just fine although it is heavier than the old one. So the grass is cut which makes everything look tidier even if it’s not really!
    A plasterer was supposed to phone yesterday or today to arrange to look at what is required on my walls but didn’t but at least the electrician did call this evening and will pop in tomorrow to work out his first fixings.
    A letter from the hospital arrived today letting me know an appointment has been booked for my annual cancer check next week which is good because a lot of delays were occurring at the peak of the virus and that then created a backlog. Five years (where did that time go?) and this could be my last check 🤞🏻

Hello Patsy, you were missed! Lots of hugs coming back in your direction. We need to know what you, John and the wondrous Katie are up to and that you are safe and well. Your Youtube project sounds fascinating and fun so I do hope it’s something we’ll be able to view one day. I’m so sorry you have lost a friend to COVID and agree these deaths seem such an unfair waste if only everyone would take it seriously.

Anne, our supermarkets have employed thousands of extra staff to pick and deliver groceries since the initial panic because there are still lots of vulnerable people having to isolate plus now those who have to quarantine because testing has shown them to have the virus. Of course it will depend if these new spikes can be controlled. Every aspect of our lives is being disrupted when especially a weekly shop shouldn’t be such a drama.

I love Mackintosh designs Lin, in fact am wearing small earrings with one of his flower designs in enamel. The puzzle is quite a complex design so I imagine not easy even with just 100 pieces! Your social security calls do sound frustrating so we’ll done for persevering!

Sandy, since lockdown I haven’t weighed Betty at the vet practice because we still can’t go inside and I’m guessing to make an appointment for a practice nurse to collect her from the car park and weigh her would cost money so on principle I won’t! I stick with the dietary kibble but do think she is an unusual shape that makes her look overweight. Pug and King Charles Cavalier are a strange mix and 4 years of constant breeding didn’t do her shape any favours either. George’s groomer said at the weekend she thought Betty had lost weight.

When I ordered my new lawnmower on Amazon I saw an offer on one of those tooth irrigation machines and bought one. It arrived yesterday so before I went to bed I filled it’s water tank, pointed the tip at my teeth and switched on.... water up my nose, in my eyes, through my hair, washed the mirror and the wall tiles but missed my teeth!! Not sure I’ll try again tonight 😲

Jackie

• Sandydur
    Sandydur Posts: 9,090 Member
    Options
    Sorry to laugh Jackie but I was thinking of buying one. You might have just changed my mind.😂😂😂😂
  • OhDD65
    OhDD65 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Well finally got caught up with everything that I have missed. So much has gone on....

Jackie your wallpaper removal reminded me of my days of removing wallpaper. Such a job and usually it meant papering it shortly after. My husband and I made quite a team doing these projects. Loved the end result, but definitely not the removal part. Painting is a whole lot easier. Look forward to seeing your finished cottage when done.

Lin your choice of puzzles amaze me. Must admit there are several you have done that I would love to do also, but can't find similar ones. Suspect I need to do a bit more searching on the internet. Need to find one for a winter project. Hoping your issues with SS are resolved easily. We have people that scam from SS here, so beware. Our one discussion from them many yrs ago was initiated by a letter first from them and then we had to return the calls. Sorry...I need to mind my own business.

Bob your salad creations are amazing. I tend to put the vegetable drawer in them also, but mine look not near as appetizing as yours. Need to try red onions and radishes for a change. In hot weather we are salad eaters for our dinner often. That and ice tea of course.

Jeri so nice to see the photos of your grand kids. Great looking bunch ! Envious also of your areas to walk in also. Just noticed snow was forecasted in Edmonton for today, so suspect you might have a flurry or two also. Seems a bit early doesn't it ? Hoping your future camping trip goes well for you both. Not going well in our state this year.

Sandi you amaze me in how well you are doing looking after your grand kids for hrs/several days in a row. Plus you have 3 of them. It sure wore me out 5 yrs ago when I did it daily 5 days a week for a whole school yr for 6 hrs a day. Must admit we really miss those fun times with her. Enjoy them trampoline and all. We had so much fun.....

Anne... seriously was concerned about your bee sting on your finger and because it swelled up I suspected you had an allergy to it. After an ok from your dr I would have likely used Benadryl also. Reminds me of walking thru Costco in April in the wherehouse getting attacked by a yellowjacket from no where stinging me on the neck. I swatted it off, turned around and basically said how dare you and stomped on him. Getting a stick in the armpit isn't fun either, so I have no love for them. Glad you are better. They make elastic knee supports usually found at the drug store. Maybe they might make your walks a bit easier.

Patsy glad to see you were able to get back on. Covid isn't doing well in California either. Southern Californians seem to think it will go away on its own. We finally just got several small businesses opened up again, but we will see what happens after this this past holiday. Northern California is finally taking it a bit more seriously. Seem to live in our house alot these days, but don't care to risking getting it either at our ages. Hang in there and hope you are getting around a bit better this week.

Buzz.. nice to see you drop in occasionally. Hoping tomorrow you will be blessed with another restful day. Miss seeing you.

And as for me....well it is very hot here this week in the 100-109 temps. This has brought on more fires this year than last of which several have been quite large. Smoke seems to be in the air far more frequently than I wish. Be sides this and a chance for covid they keep us pretty much inside with our ac thank goodness. It is 21 yrs old, so we keep our fingers crossed it holds out. Masks are the norm when we do head to the store. We were able to see our daughter and family a week ago after their move. Spent a few hrs helping the kids organize their new rooms. Yesterday we saw our son and family for a visit also. All of these kids are growing up so fast. Miss not seeing them.
    The kids are homeschooling right now until their districts finally get the ok to open again. Makes for hard times for everyone when they are all very active kids. Hopefully things will improve soon.

Time to call it a night. Take care of yourselves until next time....

Diane
  • linder4866
    linder4866 Posts: 11,136 Member
    Options
    Oh wonderful to see you Diane! ❤️❤️

Here’s a morning teapot, no detailed information, only note is that it is decorated with mythological creatures.

z3p31q79s6no.jpeg

❤️❤️
    Lin
  • NikonPal
    NikonPal Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Jackie – There is nothing like the look of a freshly cut yard. I am sure it is beautiful! It’s amazing how difficult and time consuming it can be when working with multiple contractors. Glad the electrician is so “on top” of things.

Excited for you about your booked appointment and possible last check. I am sure that 5 yr milestone has been in the back of your head. Again – very happy for you! Thanks for leaving me with a morning laugh… “water up my nose, in my eyes, through my hair, washed the mirror and the wall tiles but missed my teeth!!” Only a photo could have made me chuckle more. I know Jean loves her Waterpik water flosser.

Diane – It still amazes me that I have shifted my eating habits to include so much more salad / veggies. I still eat meat but the portions are now generally a mere 2 – 4 oz. I love plain ice tea too – especially on a hot day – like today. The temp is going to 85 with a “feel like” temp of 92!

Your 100-109 would have me ducking for a/c throughout the day. I have dozens of AZ relatives and have experienced the “hot times” - BUT – I do prefer heat to “long winters with heavy snowfall.” In 2011 we had 159 inches of snowfall. I can’t believe the fires you have had to deal with…the destruction shown on the news can be so horrific at times. I can relate about the growing kids. Since March there have only been a couple times with grandchildren (ages 5, 10 and 12) and a gap of just 6 months was noticeable from a growth and maturity perspective.

Lin – thanks for the morning tea pot photo!

Waited until 7:30am before thinking about & preparing lunch for later :D … only need to add grill!
    Wed LUNCH (271 cal.) Buffalo Chicken Burger, Arugula blend baby lettuce & greens, baby spinach, broccoli and cauliflower, tomato, radish, hot banana peppers rings, red onion, Balsamic Spray and Extra Virgin Olive Oil Spray.

icblo1k01vg1.jpg

Stay cool everyone. Bob

• barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,972 Member
    Options
    :) Got up at 1 AM Tuesday to take the dogs out for their usual middle of the night potty break and it was warm, windy, and very smoky. It was smoky all day and Jake stayed indoors because of all his health issues. I stayed indoors except for all my usual dog walking. The smoke came from fires on the other side of Puget Sound so we had no fire danger over here. The air quality is better this morning. We plan to go to the grocery store this morning. Each of us has a carefully planned list divided into sections of the store so we don't miss anything. Going to the grocery store is a big adventure for us. We have masks and gloves laid out to wear in the store.

:) My yard work is finished except for harvesting zucchini and tomatoes daily,

<3 Barbie
  • Gawanne35
    Gawanne35 Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    Quiet and rather chilly day here. Not much going on at all. Well my M&S parcel arrived and as always - so far - thrilled to bits with the contents! I suppose one day I will get something I don't like, but I do take quite a bit of time choosing to try and avoid mistakes.

Other than that, having finished the Stephen King latest I'm settling down to read "The Seven Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle" by Stuart Turton. It's his first novel and it's got rave reviews. I must admit the first chapter has aroused my interest. Apparently a modern day Agatha Christie but a Christie ramped up several notches and set in a Downton Abbey style decaying manor house. Hope it's as good as the reviews.

Lovely reading everyone's posts! I can't match!!
    Annie.🙃🐶❤️
  • Sandydur
    Options
    Happy Wednesday! :) The kiddos made a depressing rainy day cheerful. They were well behaved most of the time but evidently weren't before I got there. Lisa was gone so long I thought she ran away from home. lol I will be picking up my groceries this afternoon and if the rain stops visit Joe.

Anne, it is quiet and rather chilly here as well. I am glad you are thrilled with your orders from M&S, it is always good to find a store that makes you happy and the clothes fit. Enjoy your book.

Barbie, you got up at 1am to walk the dogs or just let them out?? You did go back to sleep didn't you? Good luck on your shopping today.

Bob, as usual your lunch looks amazing. Do you ever just eat a sandwich? lol

Diane, nice hearing from you but the fires near you are just awful. I read that were set off my a gender reveal party, how terrible. I admit I am tired after sitting with the kids but it is a good kind of tired.

Jackie, I am so sorry to ask but which kind of cancer is in remission? I honestly can't remember you telling us about this but it has been five years so it is probably my mind.
    I am so happy for you and for your recovery. Three cheers!!

Lin, I hope all is worked out with Social Security there is nothing worse than contacting government offices.

I might call the car doctor to see if they have time to look at my car and tell me if the things Ford recommends are what they recommend? I doubt it but always better to be safe, plus I need an oil change. Have a great day.

Sandy
    One Day at a Time
  • pinkperil
    Options
    Hello friends. My day is drawing to a close and it’s been quite constructive. The electrician arrived mid morning and I walked him round the rooms pointing out where I would like new sockets and wall heaters. He is a helpful fellow and full of advice about numbers of sockets (double what you think you want at little extra cost) and type of heater. He will be back on the 29th which gives me plenty of time to find the elusive plasterer and make a plan. I also phoned a carpenter recommended by a friend who will visit before I walk in the morning to talk about creating a window seat and broom cupboard.

Sandy, I laughed too as I wiped the mirror and tiles and threw a towel over my head after I managed to spray water everywhere but in my mouth! My diagnosis was breast cancer 5 years ago which required a small amount of surgery and 3 weeks radiotherapy. Hopefully as each year goes by the risk of it returning is diminishing. I did mention it at the time but probably not much... that’s me!

Bob, you must ask Jean what the secret is to NOT spraying water everywhere because it sounds like she knows what she’s doing! Your words about dealing with multiple contractors sounds like a voice of experience. Certainly when I began this project I found that side of things exhausting but then remembered a colleague many years ago who was a floor manager at tv studios whose catchphrase when asked to move something was always ‘you can’t rush a tradesman’. I’ve thought of him often recently!
    I’m sure anyone who has dealt with a cancer diagnosis would say they never quite let go of it even after successful treatment. It’s weird that from the day I receive the annual all clear letter to about a month before the next check I feel nothing physically but then twinges and occasional aches appear which is all psychological I’m sure! 🙃
    I’m curious about you eating Jean’s green tomatoes. Are they a special type or just raw? I remember a movie years ago had a title about fried green tomatoes. Last but not least, you won’t be surprised to hear I have Steely Dan in my vinyl collection! 😁

Pretty teapot Lin!

Enjoy your book Anne... it sounds interesting!

Hi Patsy, let’s not lose you again!

Barbie, I’m pleased to read there’s plenty of water between you and the fires but even so smoke is never pleasant so please take care.

Love you Buzz. 💕💓

Time for feet up and last cuppa of the day.
    Jackie
  • linder4866
    edited September 2020
    Options
    Hello, the temperature has climbed to about 50 degrees F finally. I think that is the high for today. I am thankful for my furnace and the automatic function that switches from cooling to heat based on the temperature indoors. My tomato plants look pretty soggy and unhappy today. Poor dears. It must be a tough life living with your roots pinched in a pot for your entire life.

I am working on cards once again. I would like to have 18 to 20 fall type cards to send out later on. After running out of the pattern paper I really liked, I spent lots of time trying to find a way to get more. Unfortunately it only comes as one of options in a paper pack. Too expensive and time consuming to try to get more. I eye balled many other choices but nothing worked until I came to one lone sheet of paper tucked in a paper carrier, aha, I like it. I have been running the good old paper cutter and have a nice little stack of pieces stacked up.

I exchanged messages with a friend, we were comparing jigsaw puzzles. Haaaa. 🤣😂🤣 It was fun.

Please, do not worry about my contacts with Social Security. I initiated the inquiry. No scammers involved here. I have received texts and emails about my benefit being suspended but that is a separate thing and I never reported it, have any of you? I should know by the end of October if the changes I requested are in place. 🤞🏻

Sandy, the kids looked like they were having a good time based on your Facebook post so glad you had a good time with them on such a dreary day.

Anne, it sounds like a good day in your world. Some time ago I read the book you are now reading. Stay sharp, lots goes on as I remember. 🙂

Barbie, thanks for checking in and giving us an update on the fire and smoke situation in your area. I hope your grocery trip was 100% successful. Enjoy the vegetable harvest, it will be over soon enough.

Bob, lovely lunch today. I also have a water pick. My dentist warned me that they were messy. Yep, 100% true! Too messy for me. I think I operated it like yours Jackie.

Diane, thank you for all the news. 🤗 I am glad you have been able to spend some time with family although I know it is not enough. Hoping you stay safe and the power stays on. I am a puzzle fiend and hunt the Internet from one end to the other searching out puzzles. There aren’t as many puzzles available as back when life was more normal as people have taken up the hobby since the start of the pandemic.

Jackie, I hope all goes well at your check-up. I will keep my fingers crossed as well. I believe many people were hired in this country to do grocery shopping for places like Walmart, our local grocery stores and grocery delivery services. But the demand seems higher than what they’ve been able to organize, at times at least. And the grocery supply chain here really has not seemed to become stable. I tried to put in a grocery order with 3 different stores. There was not one store that had enough of the items I want to place an order. Out of stock, out of stock, out of stock. One store, for those wanting potatoes, is only allowing a purchase of 2 potatoes per order. Bottled water, 2 bottles, yogurt one large carton or 2 small ones. Perhaps it is because, overall, I order odd things. 😂🤣😂

Buzz, hello 🙋🏼‍♀️, thinking of you. ❤️❤️

Patsy, waving at you too!

Back to working on card fronts.

Best wishes everyone.

Lin
  • Gawanne35
    Options
    I spent the afternoon reading this new book. It really is very different from the norm but I'm enjoying it.
    It's rather chilly in the house and Mark said he would try and find son Derek to remove the two air conditioners but so far they haven't shown up. I've dug out my thick winter socks and a sweater which will tell you how chilly it is. The a/c's are too heavy for me to help just Mark on his own and the cold air comes in through the plastic side panels extended to block the window spaces left on either side of the units. I'm rather hoping they will show up because dear Harry next door has acquired a boat from somewhere to park next to my side LR window and somehow he managed to spill gasoline and the smell is quite nauseating.

I remember the operation JACKIE and quite understand your nervousness for next weeks check up. Hopefully all will be well and with your level of energy it would seem this is so and won't it be great to put it behind you for good if this is your last check. What day? so we can all send good vibes.

I got an email from the parcel delivery people with a photo of my front door and parcel to prove they left it. That's new! This virus is changing everything!

Enjoyed reading everyone's posts. It's amazing how productive you all are, no sitting in the rocking chair for this group.

Supper time,
    Annie.
  • Gawanne35
    Options
    A/Cs removed by Mark and Derek. Goodbye Summer? Annie
  • delraybuzz
    delraybuzz Posts: 2,779 Member
    Options
    Once I figured out HOW to use mine without drenching my dress, I love my Waterpik/brush combo! I sit in front of the sink edge and put the PIK inside my mouth pointing at the back teeth, my chin resting on the sink! Seeing all the pieces dripping out from the stream of water has convinced me my teeth are not really clean without my Waterpik! I received a price list from the dentist and a semi-permanent replacement of that bridge that fell out will be $1295.Permanent will be $4000! For 3 teeth?
    Today, my therapist suggested we might go to my apartment next week to see how comfortable I would be living there alone! I am so excited. I did think I was progressing well, but almost gave up on ever being discharged. The administration accepts basic shopping lists to help keep us safely home. It amazes me how strong my nails have grown not having used my hands in dishwater for many months.
    Annie, so sorry for your stolen parcel! Does your insurance cover the cost?
    Bob, is it the food or your photography that makes your meals so irresistible?
    Lin, such good luck with the found paper!
    Love you, too, Jackie <3<3 ! Anxiously awaiting pictures of your latest home improvement!
    Sandy, what on earth does " that were set off my a gender reveal party" mean? You are so very generous with your grandchildren sitting!
    Barbie, the smoke alone can be very damaging, so take care, dear!
    Diane, thank you!
    Oh my, it's after 10 and I should be tucked in.One of my medications has badly discolored my forearms! Black, blue and red!
    <3<3<3
    Buzz
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,972 Member
    Options
    :) Shopping trip was highly successful today. Only one item on my list was not available but I have enough extra to keep me for the several weeks til we shop again.

:) I take the dogs out around 1 AM every night. I put on undies, jeans, and coat and put leashes on the dogs and take them into the back yard to pee. Then we come in and all have a treat (mine is string cheese). Then I tuck them in again and read my book on the Kindle app on my phone and go back to sleep. We have been doing this every night since Bessie's early days when it was clear that she couldn't last all night. It's a goofy ritual, but it works for us.

:) We decided to change dog food after Sasha had several throwing up issues. The vet recommended a food that is easier to digest. We found the food at Petco. Went there today to buy some, then set up a regular delivery from Petco online so we don't have to go the store for it again.

:) I think I'm back into the rhythm of dancing for about 30 minutes every day. I've been putting on my dancing shoes when I get dressed after showering so it's easy to go dancing right away.

<3 Barbie
  • Gawanne35
    Options
    BUZZ! Lovely long post from you dear girl. Sorry I didn't explain too well. My parcel wasn't stolen. Instead of knocking on the door for a signature received the delivery people now take a photo after knocking to show it's there on the doorstep and then you acknowledge received. Neat idea!
    I'm lucky BARBIE my young Bean can last from 9:30 until 6 am before doing a tinkle. What a good mom you are.
    We've woken up to a chilly house despite all windows firmly shut. Brrrrrr. I refuse to turn the heat on just yet!
    Off for warm up coffee and oatmeal,
    Anne. 🙃🐶❤️
  • linder4866
    edited September 2020
    Options
    Buzz—wonderful to hear from you and some good news regarding your progress. ❤️❤️🤗❤️❤️

Anne, that item about the photo just went by me. Everything delivered by Amazon, Whole Foods or any grocery delivery from Instacart always includes a photo of the parcel on my porch. Nice for me, proof for them!

Barbie, happy news about your shopping trip and that you are fitting some dancing into your schedule. ❤️❤️

It is still cold and wet here but that should change by the weekend. Meanwhile, I am quite bundled up and linger in the warmth of my overnight nest. Not something I could do if I had dogs right now. 😄

Well, guess I should make something warm to drink. Shiver.

Here’s the morning teapot offering.

“ Art Deco Hand Painted Hexagonal Teapot & Stand by Arthur Wood.”

ltpx1mbbgc1r.jpeg

❤️❤️
    Lin
  • Sandydur
    Options
    Happy Thursday! :) Still very cool but it is supposed to warm up next week which I am looking forward. I got my groceries minus 4 items that were out of stock. BTW Lin, if ordered early enough you can get pick up the same day otherwise the next day which is normally what I do. Buzz a gender reveal party is where the expectant parents throw a gathering and fill different items with either blue or pink coloring. A lot of times it is balloons but in some elaborate schemes such as this must have been it is shot out of something that must have sparked the fire. Very sad. Barbie you are certainly a devoted mommy, I would probably just let them out in the yard to do their business. You made me laugh or gasp not sure which with your description of what you throw on to let them out. lol
    I really have to get moving so I am sorry not to respond to everyone else. Have a great day.

Sandy
    One Day at a Time
  • pinkperil
    Options
    It’s turned out to be a lovely day with lots of warm sunshine. The carpenter duly arrived this morning and seemed very interested in what I’m doing and when I said I would like round wooden edging trims Around the window bays if at all possible he beamed and said he loved a project! He will work out costs and message me. George loved him immediately so that was a good sign... Betty farted and gassed us!!
    I took both on the moors for a long walk, stopped at the farm shop on my way home for a few items then pottered in the garden. I did drive back into town to buy a bag of horticultural grit and was amazed to find I was the only person wearing a mask in the small garden centre. One section of plants is outdoors but their shop where we pay isn’t so I kept my distance!

I’m with you Anne... far too early to put heating on, in fact I do my best to wait until at least October 1st! Thank goodness your air conditioning is out although I remember some very hot Late September weather when I lived in Toronto. Your neighbour Harry is an interesting man. Does he sail or is that boat wooden and extra firewood for him? My appointment is next Tuesday afternoon and is, according to their letter, well organised for social distancing so I don’t think I’ll be there long unless the consultant needs to see me.

Barbie, when Betty first lived with me I used to wake with a start In the night every time she moved just in case she snuck off for a pee. I’m barely over that now, nearly 2 years on even though she is housetrained. It’s rare but If she does jump off the bed I go downstairs and open the door into the garden for her then it’s straight back to bed still half asleep! That’s great that you are dancing and hopefully it won’t be too long before you can meet up with your group.

I can see all sorts of influences in today’s teapot Lin so I feel it doesn’t really know what style it is! A bit of Art Deco yes but something else thrown in! Perhaps I over think them! 🤔

Nearly 7pm and suddenly a lot cooler In the garden room so I’ll shut the door and windows then move inside.

Jackie
  • linder4866
    Options
    Good afternoon. I have been working on card fronts again. Ran out of die cuts and pattern paper with two card fronts left to finish. Have been scavenging for last bits and pieces. But my hands are hurting right now so I am not certain how much more I will accomplish today.

I need to do some online business and I have a stack of mail I haven’t opened. So I guess that’s on tap next.

Sandy, okay, I never order that early apparently. 🤣😄🤣

Best wishes sent along to all our Sneakers.

Lin
    ❤️🙋🏼‍♀️