TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (September)

Options

Replies

• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    I see that Ashley jumped the gun and forgot that she was going to give five weeks to the September Challenge, because she already has the October thread up for new members. So, this is the last week for the September Challenge.....LET'S FINISH STRONG!!!!
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,622 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    I see that Ashley jumped the gun and forgot that she was going to give five weeks to the September Challenge, because she already has the October thread up for new members. So, this is the last week for the September Challenge.....LET'S FINISH STRONG!!!!

I don't see it??
  • knlizght
    knlizght Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Sunday 20th September
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: 45 minute swim (30 lengths)
    Steps: 3364
    Water: 2000
    Protein: 175g/160g (includes 1 protein shake)
  • prehistoricmoongoddess
    Options
    Challenges

Sunday 20th

Logged food yes
    Under calories yes
    Exercise yes,

Steps 14, 241

I've had a problem with my Garmin. My watch was syncing with my phone, but when I was clicking into my personal records, the steps differed. It was consistently 162 steps lower on the personal records screen page. Now we've moved onto a new day, the lower amount is what has been recorded for yesterday. Very odd.

I'll keep an eye on it today.

I'm also trying to increase my water intake, a bit more than usual today, 750mls. I want to increase to 1000, and if I keep that up for a while I'll think about increasing it further.
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    9/20/20
    Exercise: yes, 3 mile walk with my sister
    Steps: 10,728
    Water: 101.4

Thoroughly enjoyed my mini vacation away with the hubby. I was mindful yesterday, but did not track or count anything. I hope I don't pay for it on the scale :smile: Back at it today, and here's for a great week ahead!
  • loraloha22
    loraloha22 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    9/20
    Logged:yes
    Under:yes
    Exercise: yes; elliptical 30 min; sauna 15 minutes
    Steps:6250
    Water:106oz.

• knlizght
    knlizght Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Week 4 weigh in
    Knlizght
    Last week 380lbs
    This week 374lbs
    😊
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    knlizght wrote: »
    Week 4 weigh in
    Knlizght
    Last week 380lbs
    This week 374lbs
    😊

@knlizght WOW!!! Great job! 👏👏
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Sunday 20 September
    Track: yes
    Exercise: oh yeah!

Water: 120 oz
    Steps 10,510

Here's to a great week!
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    knlizght wrote: »
    Week 4 weigh in
    Knlizght
    Last week 380lbs
    This week 374lbs
    😊

@knlizght Amazing loss this week! Great job!!!
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    @Knlizght - incredible loss! Your dedication and hard work are really paying off! Congrats & keep up the good work!
  • richmondwriter
    Options
    @cmhubbard92 - Wow--I am so impressed with your preparation for the week! You are such an inspiration.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »

I don't see it??

Under Announcements is the thread October NEW MEMBER Starting Weights

That's the one I was referring to.
  • richmondwriter
    Options
    Richmondwriter MUAC for 9/20:
    Under: no
    Exercised: yes

This past weekend I tried two things that I never have before: boating on the James River (a sunset cruise with friends) and riding an electric bike. Both were so much fun and the weather was gorgeous! My husband and I rode our bikes on the Capitol Trail and I was able to keep up with him because of the pedal assist of the bike. Usually he has to stop and wait for me. I was feeling a bit cooped up lately and it is so energizing to try something new.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Okay, everyone is seriously rockin' it this morning, with all the great posts!!

@cmhubbard92, well done on preparing for the week by preparing all your food ahead of time. And maybe Fitbit didn't acknowledge your walk, but your body did, and your team most certainly did!! Hope you feel more energized this week and/or get to see your doctor!

@knlizght, Woo hoooo!! We told you that weight loss wasn't linear (even though you knew that)!! What an incredible loss this past week, and in no small part due to your three yes's everyday!! Consistency is key!

@prehistoricmoongoddess, speaking of consistency...you are getting your three yes's everyday as well!! Great steps yesterday....weird about the Garmin? I think that is wise to increase your water to 1 litre and then stay there a while, since you are starting from near zero. Adapt to it, and see how you feel.

@mooreshelly09, I am glad you enjoyed your little getaway with your husband. And you did it right.....you were mindful, but you enjoyed yourself and did not try to log. And then when you got back home, you got right back into it!!

@loraloha22 and @DaffyGirl88, You are two more that are consistent with the three yes's and had a great Sunday! Looking forward to your weigh-ins this week, as I am sure you are, too!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Sunday, September 20th

logged: yes
    under: yes
    exercise: yes, a 44 minute walk
    water: yes, 10 cups
    steps: 13,697
  • HASWLRS
    Options

This past weekend I tried two things that I never have before: boating on the James River (a sunset cruise with friends) and riding an electric bike. Both were so much fun and the weather was gorgeous! My husband and I rode our bikes on the Capitol Trail and I was able to keep up with him because of the pedal assist of the bike. Usually he has to stop and wait for me. I was feeling a bit cooped up lately and it is so energizing to try something new.

@richmondwriter, sounds like you had an incredible weekend!! I agree with you wholeheartedly that it is fun to try new things, and it reminds us that we are never too old! I tried kayaking for the first time this summer, and it was my favourite part of our little getaway, because it was new!!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options

@richmondwriter Sounds like fun! My husband and I have season tickets to the Altria Theater for Friday night shows, (or did pre-COVID) and always say we're going to hang around and do something fun on Saturday and boating or tubing on the James was always one of the things on our list. If our last 2 shows of the 2019/2020 season ever happen we will definitely have to do it. Right now our shows are scheduled for June and September of 2021. :/
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Date: 9/20
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: NO
    Steps : 4873
    Water:120

Just for today: KD10, 4000 steps🚶‍♀️, meditation 🧘‍♀️, prayer🧎‍♀️, 20hrs IF, read my bible plan, read chapters 2 -4 new 📚 , Physical therapy exercises

Yesterday : KD9✅, 3000🚶‍♀️✅, meditation 🧘‍♀️✅, prayer🧎‍♀️✅, 36 hr IF👎🏻(did 26hrs)read my bible plan✅, read chapters 2 -4 new 📚 👎🏻, rest day✅ , church ⛪️ online ✅.