25.09: 7 964
    26.09: 11 738
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,530 Member
    Options
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Will catch up later when my granddaughters go home!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,193 Member
    Options
    Your first new member for October has signed up! Welcome @twitch82 :heart:
  • Tazaria87
    Tazaria87 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Daily post September 26
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Steps 4249

My hips are pretty sore from pulling the wagon all over the zoo the other day. I wanted to get in a walk but hurt, even tried to walk in place a couple times but it just hurt. I decided it was better to rest and not risk an injury. Did great food wise, tried a new recipe that turned out pretty good for keto Queso dip.
  • dabbers18
    dabbers18 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hello all not happy this week and feel like packing it all in. Nothing seems to work. My will power and motivation have ran away together.
    PW....219.4
    CW....219.4
    Steps 38,070
    My new Renpho scales today while I was at work. Gave em a try and now I'm not happy. Weight was recorded as 222.2 😪
    Yes I know it was later in the day and wait to see tomorrow. But I just cant seem to get below 219 no matter what I do.
    Sorry for the rambling ☹☹
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    :star:The Green Challenge :star: Percentage of people who lost weight this week. No matter how small the loss the weights are recorded in green. Remember that even if your team doesn’t rank the highest in weight loss for the week you can still be the Green Percentage winner by having the most losses in your team! So keep it up!! B)

w0dgkwryie6y.png
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    draby2011 wrote: »
    Username: Draby2011
    Weigh-In Day: Saturday
    Starting Weight: 278 pounds
    Previous Weight: 233.6 pounds
    Current Weight: 232.8 pounds
    This Week's Loss: 0.8 pounds
    Loss to Date: 45.2 pounds

Not a significant loss this week but I definitely made up for it in inches over the last month. I am also super sore from my workout yesterday so I am sure there is some retention there so I'm not upset. Today is leg day so going to go make the other side sore as well!

My goals for this week are to stay on track diet-wise (to be honest, getting 100g of protein daily is starting to get old fast so I have to figure out how to make it enjoyable again) and to get at least 4 exercise sessions in (whether it be at the gym or walking in the neighborhood). I also have a lot of appointments, classes, and other stationary things that will limit my ability to get my steps in. My goal is to get at least 7,000 steps in every day.

Awesome loss! You lost almost a pound so I consider that significant. Great goals for the coming week.

steps for 9/24: 8,106
    steps for 9/25: 11,063

Today was AMAZING! Got up and did some fasting cardio before I met with my trainer and kicked some serious butt. Then met with the trainer for arm day and I honestly do not know how I am typing right now. :lol: Came home and had some brown rice spicy California roll and then got to work on deep cleaning the kitchen...again! This time I scrubbed inside and out of the stove and rearranged all of our pots and pans. Of course, I swept and mopped and all that good stuff but I put a lot of elbow grease into the stove. Then I relaxed a bit before getting up and going for a walk/run with the pup. I definitely got a second sweat session and met my step goal of 10,000!

I re-start school on Monday but was given the opportunity to get a bit ahead so that it is what I will be doing tonight until I fall asleep. I will weigh in in the morning! Have a good night everyone!

I need you to come to my place and wear off some of that energy cleaning my apartment! 😂. You are an inspiration in the gym. When my shoulder heals and my leg is straightened out I am going to start at the gym. I might hire a trainer as it really seems to be working well for you. Keep up the awesome work!

Haha, the house we moved into a couple of years ago was definitely a fixer-upper and we did a few things to make it more liveable but because of work and being in school we weren't able to do much. Now that school (physically anyway, I restart school online Monday) is over, I have a bit more time so I have been putting in work to get it more..."homey". Thank you! My trainer has been a HUGE part of my success because he pushes me to the absolute limit. I find myself thinking constantly "man, I would have quit by now if it weren't for him pushing me." Then there are times (like my walk/run last night) where I can see my progress and start to think I couldn't do this last month" so I push myself harder even when he isn't there so I can continue with the progress. I am learning that pushing myself (within reason) is a good thing and it is nice to have someone who can push you but also tell you when you're doing too much. (I thought I was superwoman on the glute bridges last week and he had to lower my weights before I really hurt myself lol). The funny thing is my boyfriend works out 5x a week but does strictly calisthenics and does not believe in trainers. He is a self-taught fitness guy which is great, but not for me. I do much better when there is actual support there. I also believe that working with a trainer is great especially when you're starting to workout post-injury. (I started with him as soon as I could after my lap chole so my core was still pretty weak). They can tell you what to avoid to prevent re-injuring yourself and give you options on how to strengthen it. I appreciate your kindness! Thank you!!!

I am going to consider a trainer for sure. I don’t want to end up injured again!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Tazaria87 wrote: »
    Tazaria87
    Saturday
    PW 220.0
    CW 218.6
    LTD 104.4

I was hoping to have at least taken the gain off, but wasn't really expecting much else. I had a pleasant surprise on the scale this morning.

Your hard work is certainly paying off! Congrats on the loss!

Oh Lord! Since I said I will do the sugar challenge everyone started to offer me chocolate, cakes, cookies... and I said yes to all of them 🙀🙈
    So here we are 132,6 kg today 292,3 lbs
    Steps:
    21/09 7.362 steps
    22/09 16.127 steps
    23/09 10.481 steps
    24/09 10 090 steps
    25/09 10.873 steps

It’s a new week and the last week of the September challenge! You can do it!

cesse47 wrote: »
    User: cesse47
    Weigh-in Day: Saturday

Previous weight: 295.8
    Current weight: 295.6

STEPS -- 3000 each day this past week

Still hanging in there!

Always glad to see you check in! Congrats on the loss! Are you still making your task lists?

Steps: 10,205.

The funny part about this is I left my house at 7:03 pm at 2,400 steps. (I did a lot of paperwork for an upcoming class as part of my residency; like handwrote 7 full pages of research) so I was stationary for a HUGE part of the day. I got back home at 8:25 with 10, 050 steps! I really enjoyed the scenery tonight and really thoroughly enjoyed the walk. I also pushed myself to the longest distance run I have done (without stopping) so far.

Then, I came home and took my waist trainer off and the sweat literally POURED out. My middle little freaked out thinking Mommy peed on herself lol. I had to explain that it was sweat. She was like "Mommy, that is a LOT of sweat!" lol I am overall very impressed with today.

I am off again tomorrow so I am going to focus on meal prep and hopefully get another great walk/run in.

As far as my goals, I got 105grams of protein in. So check!
    I got a workout in so 1/4.
    I also exceeded my goal of 7,000 steps per day.

Congrats on your run! Great job meeting your goals!

azkunk wrote: »
    9/24 steps= 8,502

Did it again thus weekend ... I was over calories today but not by much. It’s my daughter’s bday on Tuesday and her BFF and BFF’s mom came for dinner. Good food again and this time instead of a margarita, I had a small brownie sundae and too much guacamole. I feel stuffed and gross. I need to learn to cut the portions down a bit to avoid this feeling.

Sounds like you had a great time! That overfull feeling is not nice. I find if I eat too much one day it affects my appetite the next.

Sept 26, 2020

Scorpiogirl70
    Weigh in Day is Monday

Goal: 2000 steps -- 926 steps today
    So weekends are so far off kilter for me on steps, visiting with family or catching up on paper work.

My steps are going to be lower today also. When the grandkids are over we are so busy playing games, etc I never get many steps.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,328 Member
    Options
    We walked today for hour and 40 minutes ... I put my fitbit on workout instead of walk so I am not sure about how far we walked ...my poor husky is dead on the kitchen floor ... I wiped her out ...GS still isn't able to go with us his ear is still bothering him and so is his hip....It feels so good for me to be able to walk without any foot pain :)
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Piqueaboo wrote: »
    Username: piqueaboo
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    PW (Previous Weight): 199lbs
    CW (Current Weight): 197.4lbs
    LTD (Loss to Date): 51.7lbs

Steps:
    20.09: 11 480
    21.09: 14 761
    22.09: 8 931
    23.09: 9 563
    24.09: 8 096
    25.09: 7 964
    26.09: 11 738

Awesome loss! Congrats on losing over 50 pounds.

Tazaria87 wrote: »
    Daily post September 26
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Steps 4249

My hips are pretty sore from pulling the wagon all over the zoo the other day. I wanted to get in a walk but hurt, even tried to walk in place a couple times but it just hurt. I decided it was better to rest and not risk an injury. Did great food wise, tried a new recipe that turned out pretty good for keto Queso dip.

Always listen to your body! You will be doing you neighborhood walks in a day or two.

dabbers18 wrote: »
    Hello all not happy this week and feel like packing it all in. Nothing seems to work. My will power and motivation have ran away together.
    PW....219.4
    CW....219.4
    Steps 38,070
    My new Renpho scales today while I was at work. Gave em a try and now I'm not happy. Weight was recorded as 222.2 😪
    Yes I know it was later in the day and wait to see tomorrow. But I just cant seem to get below 219 no matter what I do.
    Sorry for the rambling ☹☹

Don’t give up! Like I always say where would your weight be if you weren’t trying. I feel you on the motivation. It has been a rough month trying to get back on track for myself. One thing I did this week is to reflect on why I started this journey. It is helping me focus a little better.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    lf1aej4z5roe.jpeg

A big welcome to @twitch82

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    A huge welcome to @twitch82 ...I hope you enjoy this team as much as I have ....please do not hesitate to ask questions we are all here for you :)
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Saturday’s check in
    Calories: over
    Exercise: no walk but I did get my 5/5
    Water: ✅
    Steps: 5,852
    DBF: 4

I didn’t binge yesterday but I sure over ate. It seems like all we did yesterday was graze on food. I am putting my foot down and when the grandkids come over they get 1 treat only. Hubby is getting that rule too! We haven’t really done any activity this weekend but play games.

I am upping the length of my walks to a minimum of 35 minutes. I am also going to do them earlier in the morning. I am going to try and add 5 minutes on each week for a few weeks. I am going to walk at least 5 times a week.

Hope you all had a great weekend!

Goals for week
    1. Walk at least 35 minutes 5x/week
    2. Stay within calorie goal
    3. 7,000 steps 5x/week
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Saturday’s check in
    Calories: over
    Exercise: no walk but I did get my 5/5
    Water: ✅
    Steps: 5,852
    DBF: 4

I didn’t binge yesterday but I sure over ate. It seems like all we did yesterday was graze on food. I am putting my foot down and when the grandkids come over they get 1 treat only. Hubby is getting that rule too! We haven’t really done any activity this weekend but play games.

I am upping the length of my walks to a minimum of 35 minutes. I am also going to do them earlier in the morning. I am going to try and add 5 minutes on each week for a few weeks. I am going to walk at least 5 times a week.

Hope you all had a great weekend!

Goals for week
    1. Walk at least 35 minutes 5x/week
    2. Stay within calorie goal
    3. 7,000 steps 5x/week

Great job not bingeing ....your goals sound awesome :)
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,193 Member
    Options
    A few more new people to welcome! You are popular :heart:
    @carrolljessica4 @shortyjmorgan1 @rlaskey2
    will be along soon!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    A big welcome to @carrolljessica4 , @shortyjmorgan1 and @rlaskey2 ...welcome to our amazing team ... I hope you will like it here as much as I do ....If you have questions do not hesitate to ask ....wishing you the very best :)
  • draby2011
    draby2011 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Steps: 11,316

Went for another run tonight. I am really enjoying the time to decompress and get out of my own head for the duration.

I got some food prepped for the week; I kept it simple.
    I got a huge, beautiful salad kit at Sam's. I also got some of my favorite sushi. I baked a banana french toast dish and will be making mini chicken alfredo pizzas. I will still have my chicken breasts and my protein shakes. I find myself in a groove now and food is seeming to be more enjoyable again.

l8sq7unnabeq.jpg
    n4sf4uvpaehg.jpg
    ffh39xs56ya1.jpg

Work comes early tomorrow so I will see you guys tomorrow night!
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    c1q68sx577lu.png
    utts30zton98.png
    dbfm4qzdabqj.png
    1xzy1x1fy6sj.png

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    1st Weight No More 0.63%
    2nd Waist Aways 0.29%
    3rd Shrinking Assets 0.20%

PLACE TEAM LBS LOSS
    1st Weight No More 27.9 Lbs
    2nd Waist Aways 13.8 Lbs
    3rd Shrinking Assets 9.2 Lbs

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    1st @kirsten11872 3.05 %
    2nd @kandi3570 2.51%
    3rd @KellyBgetsfit 2.30 %

PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOSS
    1st @kandi3570 5.4 Lbs
    2nd @kirsten11872 4.8 Lbs
    3rd @kali225 4.2 Lbs

THIS WEEK'S WINNER'S HAVE BEEN BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE LETTER K!!
    Notice all of the top winners IDs begin with the letter K!

7kbo19l8lc0d.png

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    @Terytha
    @petrocoetsee
    @vegan4lyfe2012
    @hope002
    @jennifersusanmcdougall
    @runthegarden
    @wwood008
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    @TheMrWobbly
    yky9wrpxdklw.png