Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Fearless October 2020 Challenge

Replies

• baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 7,009 Member
    ccrdragon wrote: »
    10/16:
    Food calories on point, no binging
    Exercise - walked 4 miles before work, finished with 10.8k steps for the day.

10/17:
    Food was good today, protein and carbs on point.
    Exercise - stayed active, but mainly a rest day. Did get the new wheel for my bike so I will be riding again this next week. Haven't finished the day so no step count yet.

FINALLY, right?
  • baconslave
    Was scheduled for a rest day yesterday, but it was too beautiful out. Leaves are turning. So I hoofed it. Got my 10k steps.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 42,760 Member
    baconslave wrote: »
    10/17 Goals Met... I usually workout 6 days a week ...my body is telling me to just relax this weekend girl ... I am sore and finally listening to my body :/

I have decided to go for a nice walk ...I am antsy

Sounds like the perfect antidote for antsy! Hope you enjoyed.

I did thanks ...almost 4 miles :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    10/18 goals met ...today is rest day for me :)
  • eneild
    eneild Posts: 198 Member
    Hope everyone’s weekend was good!
    10/17
    1. Excellent day with food! Busy running errands so no extra snacking.
    2. Rest day for running but still walked 6 miles.
    10/18
    1. Food pretty good today, but some pecans were consumed. I’ll bring what’s left to work tomorrow in the hopes that others will finish them up.
    2. 4 mile training run plus another 5 miles walking mainly achieved by raking leaves. Ran with my youngest daughter this morning. It’s nice to have a twice a week running routine with her!
  • taylok23
    taylok23 Posts: 828 Member
    10/17-18
    Calorie goal 👍🏻🥴 I was a bit over my ideal deficit on Saturday but clocked almost 20k steps so I think it was a win. Sunday was football grazing and drinks so I broke even with it being a rest day. Back at it today!
    Snacking- I think I snacked a bit Saturday but still under calories so score! Sunday was a day Of snacks however I skipped dinner and stayed around maintenance. Not my finest of days.
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,371 Member
    10/18:
    Food good, protein and carbs in range.
    Exercise - did odd jobs around the house and chores, 5400 steps for the day.

Did get the bike put back together over the weekend, so I was back on the road this morning - felt great to be riding again!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    10/19 Goals Met... I did Broadway blast for 90 minutes :)
  • tishsmith101
    tishsmith101 Posts: 1,643 Member
    10/15-10/19
    Only logged twice, but I still think food was ok
    Steps- 3462,4318,5004,7892, and 1555 today
    Bowling last night, strength class today.

Mountain trail hike yesterday with spectacular foliage views.
  • eneild
    1. Food good. Workmates took care of my remaining pecans!
    2. 5 mile training run (while snowing!) plus another 8 miles walked as back to work. 5-8 inches of snow expected tomorrow!
  • tishsmith101
    tishsmith101 Posts: 1,643 Member
    eneild wrote: »
    2. 5 mile training run (while snowing!) plus another 8 miles walked as back to work. 5-8 inches of snow expected tomorrow!

Mmmm pecans and good luck with the snow. I'm def not ready for that yet, need another 6 weeks before I can accept that inevitability :D
  • ccrdragon
    10/19:
    Food - on point, carbs and protein both in the desired range.
    Exercise - rode 20 miles before work, finished the day with 7500 steps.
  • taylok23
    10/19
    Calorie goal: carby maintenance day. Ohio is getting rain and turning into the typical dreary fall so I ate comfort food and had a small snack in the afternoon. Need to work on better planning for dinners this week to stay on track. I had a good move day with strength and almost 17k steps (dog waking in the rain=no fun).
  • baconslave
    eneild wrote: »

:grimace: Stay warm!
  • baconslave
    10/20:
    logged and on-plan: :innocent:
    exercise: :innocent: yard hike in glorious weather. That is why it's my favorite season. Warm enough to walk, not rainy, but cool enough to not be miserable. :+1:
  • eneild
    And boy, did it ever snow today! Probably ended up with 8 inches of heavy, wet snow. Very difficult driving. Supposedly the earliest snowstorm on record.
    1. Food remains on point. Treated myself to a Caribou (MN based coffee shop) coffee with cream after my run.
    2. 4 mile training run plus another 7 miles walked at work. I run on a 1/4 mile-ish path around a pond. Granted I’m not a fast runner, but it was snowing so heavily that my footprints were filled in with each rotation! Crazy!
  • taylok23
    10/20
    Calorie goal 😁
    Snacking 😀
    Good day overall even though I was stuck inside. Hopped on the treadmill this morning to get my cardio indoors which isn’t the preference but the rain hasn’t let up. Even sitting through a long meeting did prevent a good move day.
  • ccrdragon
    edited October 2020
    10/20:
    Food on point, lots of protein (gotta love chicken!), carbs in range.
    Exercise - morning ride of 17.5 miles, finished the day with 8500 steps.

Did want to add - it was 70 degrees and muggy as heck this morning... just as a counterpoint to you snowbirds!!! :smiley: