Waist Aways - October 2020 Team Chat

Replies

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 9,901 Member
    qfasat6q5cyl.png

Due to the difficulties getting on to MFP for a while, the WEEK 3 tallies will be delayed until bright and early Monday (Eastern time).

Please get all the week 3 weigh-ins up to date and the results will be posted as soon as possible. Thanks!!

WaistAways still needed for Week 3:
    @travisspring
    @evangsimmons170
    @Steph1498
  • once_mas
    once_mas Posts: 160 Member
    PW 27sep: 65.9 kg (145.2 lbs)
    PW 4oct: 65.3 kg (143.96 lbs)
    PW 11oct: 64.2 kg (141.54 lbs)
    PW 18oct: 63.8 kg (140.65 lbs)
    CW 25oct: 63.6 kg (140.21 lbs)

LTD: 2.3 kg (5.07 lbs)
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,043 Member
    Happy Sunday everyone! As I don't seem to have experienced any problems getting on to the MFP Community page, here's my Sunday weigh-in:

PW = 183
    CW = 182.6
  • jugar
    Excellent 1st weigh-ins of week 4 @mbakhtiaruz and @YinxFed :smiley:

A few more for Sunday so that week 4 is off to a good start with everyone weighing in on time, right? :wink:
    @krcapone78
    @travisspring
    @graceojo999

I'm off to a virtual meeting to discuss a book I am seriously NOT enjoying. It is an academic book that is getting my goat. We'll see how it goes!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,512 Member
    edited October 2020
    Announcements: The registration page for new people for the month of November is up (Help recruit please ). Also October week 4 challenge is up https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10813770/october-week4-challenge-10-25-10-31-improving-sleep#latest :)

Also please encourage your team to post in the idea lounge ... If you have ideas for weekly challenges or anything please post . https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10802654/the-idea-lounge#latest Thank you :)
  • Terytha
    Terytha Posts: 2,097 Member
    edited October 2020
    So I tried Halo Top ice cream for the first time. Everyone raves about it so I was curious.

Its not bad. It actually feels like ice cream, unlike the Good North, the stuff I got before, which is like eating cold, ice cream flavored taffy. Its sort of weirdly unpleasant chewy and paste like lol.

Anyways I still honestly don't like ice cream generally, but it's good to know about for summer.
  • Kali225
    Kali225 Posts: 588 Member
    @micki48

Steps for the week for me:
    fpvekqsfstk0.png

Having a binge-y weekend. Really didn't feel up to working out today, but I did take along walk/run to go vote early (!). New day tomorrow.
  • jguldi11
    jguldi11 Posts: 201 Member
    @micki48 my steps from last week:

10/18: 5012*
    10/19: 3918
    10/20: 3085
    10/21: 2999
    10/22: 3352
    10/23: 5386*
    10/24: 7465* +20 min. moderate strength training / core & arms

This week is already off to a better start, and the plan is to go to the gym tomorrow 😊

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,512 Member
    Hey Waist Aways ... You have a new member ... Please welcome @dashofwicked to your team :)
  • Terytha
    Terytha Posts: 2,097 Member
    Hello, Team! :)<3

My name's Olivia and I'm trying to lose 36 lbs. Thank you so much for having me! Super excited, let's all kick *kitten*. B)

Welcome! Always fun to have a new team mate around. :)
  • dashofwicked
    dashofwicked Posts: 30 Member
    @Terytha

Thank you so much for the warm welcome! I see we're here tracking our daily steps. Unfortunately, I haven't a device that does that tmk. Hopefully that's okay!

Aside from that, I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend and is staying safe as well as healthy. <3
  • Steph1498
    Steph1498 Posts: 307 Member
    CW: 162
    PW: 161.8

Sorry to post so late. I had trouble trying to post earlier this weekend. We are in Venice this week and it’s beautiful!
  • PlaneMonkey
    PlaneMonkey Posts: 568 Member
    Welcome @dashofwicked! The group is great and very supportive. Enjoy!
  • jugar
    @dashofwicked
    So good to meet you! No need to track steps if you don't do that - we also have a way to translate other exercise into equivalent steps if you want to be on the steps/exercise team. You could do that, or just tell everyone about your exercise and other goals every day. It's pretty flexible!

Tell us a bit about yourself - whatever you're comfortable to share. We have members in many countries, of many ages, and it is always interesting to know a bit. Even your name if you are OK with that - although your username is great fun. One can always use a dash of the ol' wicked when working on getting rid of those stubborn pounds we have managed to put on to ourselves... In any case - welcome! I hope you enjoy our little gang here.
  • jugar
    Steph1498 wrote: »
    CW: 162
    PW: 161.8

Sorry to post so late. I had trouble trying to post earlier this weekend. We are in Venice this week and it’s beautiful!

Venice - I am seething with jealousy. I love going there. Have a great time!
  • krcapone78
    krcapone78 Posts: 10 Member
    PW 166.2
    CW 165.0
    slow and steady :)
  • krcapone78
    krcapone78 Posts: 10 Member
    Is it correct that we don't have to register for November, only new members? If so I would like to change my weigh in day to Monday
  • conleywoods
    conleywoods Posts: 968 Member
    Good morning! I do not want to go to work today. It has gotten really cold so fast and I don't want to leave my fire. We did some sledding this weekend and I got a walk in too. This week I am dropping my calories down but not as low as they were. Trying to get back to my normal workouts too.

Welcome @dashofwicked ! I don't keep track of steps either.

Sounds like some fun trips going on!
This discussion has been closed.