Options
    Date: 11/24&11/25
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes & no
    exercise: yes &No
    Steps : 3961 & 3207
    Water: 88, & 64

Just for today: KD 01, 4100 steps πŸšΆβ€β™€οΈ, 36hr IF , read bible plan , read chapters πŸ“š, daily calm, PT exercise, YWA D26, mutu W4 D6, walk 15min, 5 min stationary 🚲

Yesterday :Went off my eating plan But not a total failure
    Will weight myself on Saturday this week
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    A little giggle for everyone today. I was doing my week 4 run 2 of C25K this morning, stumbled and fell 🀣 I definitely earned that pecan pie tonight. I hope everyone had a safe and happy holiday. go1grjl893k7.jpeg
    7x7dnxjlluim.jpeg
    1ei3byqaj6qm.jpeg

Ouch .....
    Battle scars are part of the process get well soon
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    11/27/20
    Tracked:yes
    Under:yes
    Exercise:yes walked 3 miles
    Steps: 9,945
    Water:150oz

Thank you @murdog3t
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,934 Member
    Options
    Date: Fri, Nov27
    Week 4; Day 6

MUAC:
    πŸ˜³πŸ˜‡πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ¦ƒπŸ˜‡πŸ”˜Yes(2 of 6days)
    Under Cals:
    πŸ˜³πŸ˜‡πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ¦ƒπŸ˜‡πŸ”˜Yes; Under 114
    Tracking:
    πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ¦ƒπŸ˜‡πŸ”˜Yes
    Exercise:
    πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜³πŸ˜‡πŸ¦ƒπŸ˜‡πŸ”˜Yes
    End of Day: MFP 5week Prediction: 145.9
    ~ πŸ‘ŸChallengesπŸ’§ ~
    84oz
    10262 Steps
    Thoughts/Goals/Triggers ~ Today, I kept telling myself to keep going onto MFP and stay focused on getting back into the diet zone I was in. Today, my focus was to quickly get out of those scary caloric zones because the longer I stay down there the harder it will be for me to pick myself back up. Working out definitely helps! Today was a good day!

Date: Thurs, Nov26
    Week 4; Day 5

MUAC:
    πŸ˜³πŸ˜‡πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ¦ƒπŸ”˜πŸ”˜No(1 of 5days)
    Under Cals:
    πŸ˜³πŸ˜‡πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ¦ƒπŸ”˜πŸ”˜No; Thanksgiving Day!
    Tracking:
    πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ¦ƒπŸ”˜πŸ”˜No
    Exercise:
    πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜³πŸ˜‡πŸ¦ƒπŸ”˜πŸ”˜Yes
    ~ πŸ‘ŸChallengesπŸ’§ ~
    56oz
    11320 Steps
    Thoughts/Goals/Triggers ~ they didn’t have to roll me out tonight! I never felt sick from overeating so that was a win for me!
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    WEIGH-IN

Two weeks ago - 178.0 pounds
    Today - 171.0 pounds.

Not really sure how that happened? I did not weigh myself last Saturday. I felt heavy, and I hadn't been eating well (I had consumed four whole bags of Doritos in the two weeks I was recuperating, among other things), and I didn't want to further damage my psyche. It was a snowy day, great for Christmas decorating, so I put my energies into having a good day, and then a good weekend, and then a good week. Logged and under since last Saturday. Maybe I wasn't as heavy as I felt after all? Maybe I was still around my weight from the previous week?And losing six pounds after getting back on the wagon isn't unheard of for me, either. Regardless, it gives me a great starting point for December and a goal of being in the 160's by year's end.
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Last: 263.4
    This: 265.0

Could be worse the day after ThanksgivingπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: Β»
    WEIGH-IN

Today - 171.0 pounds.

Not really sure how that happened? I did not weigh myself last Saturday. I felt heavy, and I hadn't been eating well (I had consumed four whole bags of Doritos in the two weeks I was recuperating, among other things), and I didn't want to further damage my psyche. It was a snowy day, great for Christmas decorating, so I put my energies into having a good day, and then a good weekend, and then a good week. Logged and under since last Saturday. Maybe I wasn't as heavy as I felt after all? Maybe I was still around my weight from the previous week?And losing six pounds after getting back on the wagon isn't unheard of for me, either. Regardless, it gives me a great starting point for December and a goal of being in the 160's by year's end.

Amazing--great job! What a nice surprise that must have been.
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Weigh in for 11/28:
    CW: 143.2 :)
    PW: 144.2

MUAC for 11/27:
    Tracked: yes
    Under: no
    Exercised: no

I will work hard this week so that I can lose weight two weeks straight and stop the yo-yo'ing.
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Mini Ultimate Accountability Challenge- November Week #3(Sunday, November 15 to Sat, November 21)

Winner's Circle 6 or 7 days
    @murdog3t (7)
    @prehistoricmoongoddess (6)

Congratulations to our Winners! You are doing awesome!

Notable Effort:- 4 or 5 days
    @krysless2 (4)
    @cmhubbard92 (4)
    @DaffyGirl88 (4)

Great job to those who made a notable effort. Keep it up!

Attempted 3 or less days
    @thedestar (3)
    @richmondwriter (1)

*If I have missed anyone or made any mistakes, be sure to let me know. I will make sure you get a shout out for your hard work.

• thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Can you roll my weight over from last week again :( I WILL do better in December!!
  • brandi_84
    Options
    Can you roll my weight over from last week again :( I WILL do better in December!!

@thedestar Sure thing.
  • brandi_84
    Options
    Weigh in for 11/28:
    CW: 143.2 :)
    PW: 144.2

MUAC for 11/27:
    Tracked: yes
    Under: no
    Exercised: no

I will work hard this week so that I can lose weight two weeks straight and stop the yo-yo'ing.

@richmondwriter
    Nicely done. A great loss!
  • brandi_84
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: Β»
    Last: 263.4
    This: 265.0

Could be worse the day after ThanksgivingπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

@erikNJ That's not too bad. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving.
  • brandi_84
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: Β»
    WEIGH-IN

Today - 171.0 pounds.

@HASWLRS
    Excellent loss, Lisa! The 160s are just around the corner.
    Christmas decorating on a snowy day sounds fabulous!!
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Date: 11/27
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 4060
    Water: 88

Just for today: KD 58 4100 steps πŸšΆβ€β™€οΈ, 18hr IF , read bible plan , read chapters πŸ“š, daily calm, PT exercise, YWA D28, mutu W4 D7, walk 15min, 5 min stationary 🚲

Yesterday : KD 57βœ…, 4100 steps πŸšΆβ€β™€οΈπŸ‘ŽπŸ», 36hr IF πŸ‘ŽπŸ», read bible plan βœ…, read chapters πŸ“šπŸ‘ŽπŸ», daily calmβœ…PT exerciseβœ…, YWA D27βœ…mutu W4 D6βœ…walk 15minβœ…, 5 min stationary 🚲 βœ…

Weigh in week: 4
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Last Week's weight: 148
    Todays Weight: 150

Not too bad for having 1.5 cheat days
    Happy Saturday
    I am fat adapted I am still in Ketosis
    So I went back to my original count
  • brandi_84
    Options
    Date: Fri, Nov27
    Week 4; Day 6

MUAC:
    πŸ˜³πŸ˜‡πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ¦ƒπŸ˜‡πŸ”˜Yes(2 of 6days)
    Under Cals:
    πŸ˜³πŸ˜‡πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ¦ƒπŸ˜‡πŸ”˜Yes; Under 114
    Tracking:
    πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ¦ƒπŸ˜‡πŸ”˜Yes
    Exercise:
    πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜³πŸ˜‡πŸ¦ƒπŸ˜‡πŸ”˜Yes
    End of Day: MFP 5week Prediction: 145.9
    ~ πŸ‘ŸChallengesπŸ’§ ~
    84oz
    10262 Steps
    Thoughts/Goals/Triggers ~ Today, I kept telling myself to keep going onto MFP and stay focused on getting back into the diet zone I was in. Today, my focus was to quickly get out of those scary caloric zones because the longer I stay down there the harder it will be for me to pick myself back up. Working out definitely helps! Today was a good day!

Date: Thurs, Nov26
    Week 4; Day 5

MUAC:
    πŸ˜³πŸ˜‡πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ¦ƒπŸ”˜πŸ”˜No(1 of 5days)
    Under Cals:
    πŸ˜³πŸ˜‡πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ¦ƒπŸ”˜πŸ”˜No; Thanksgiving Day!
    Tracking:
    πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ¦ƒπŸ”˜πŸ”˜No
    Exercise:
    πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜³πŸ˜‡πŸ¦ƒπŸ”˜πŸ”˜Yes
    ~ πŸ‘ŸChallengesπŸ’§ ~
    56oz
    11320 Steps
    Thoughts/Goals/Triggers ~ they didn’t have to roll me out tonight! I never felt sick from overeating so that was a win for me!

@Krysless2
    Great job getting back to calorie counting right after Thanksgiving. I'm glad you had a Thanksgiving win as well.
    I didn't even eat half the food on my plate and I felt so full I was shaky. I guess I'm getting used to having smaller portions at most meals.
  • brandi_84
    Options
    Weigh in Week 4
    PW: 141.0
    CW: 141.3

I'm with @mooreshelly09 I will take that small gain. :) Sorry about your stumble, glad it wasn't worse.

Happy Black Friday everyone. I can't believe that I'm sitting at a computer and not out shopping. First time in 20 years. :(

@DaffyGirl88 That's hardly a gain at all!
  • brandi_84
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Team TBBT,
    It is the last day of the month. Tomorrow we will be moving over to the December thread. Can't wait to see you there.
    "https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10816416/team-the-big-butt-theory-december#latest

These are the weigh ins that I am missing.
    @cmhubbard92
    @superveggiecat
    @MelsLeanDream
    @Krysless2

Please post a weigh in or let me know if you need to roll it over. Also, team, please let me know if I just overlooked them.
  • brandi_84
    Options
    murdog3t wrote: Β»
    Date: 11/27
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 4060
    Water: 88

Just for today: KD 58 4100 steps πŸšΆβ€β™€οΈ, 18hr IF , read bible plan , read chapters πŸ“š, daily calm, PT exercise, YWA D28, mutu W4 D7, walk 15min, 5 min stationary 🚲

Yesterday : KD 57βœ…, 4100 steps πŸšΆβ€β™€οΈπŸ‘ŽπŸ», 36hr IF πŸ‘ŽπŸ», read bible plan βœ…, read chapters πŸ“šπŸ‘ŽπŸ», daily calmβœ…PT exerciseβœ…, YWA D27βœ…mutu W4 D6βœ…walk 15minβœ…, 5 min stationary 🚲 βœ…

Weigh in week: 4
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Last Week's weight: 148
    Todays Weight: 150

Not too bad for having 1.5 cheat days
    Happy Saturday
    I am fat adapted I am still in Ketosis
    So I went back to my original count

@murdog3t
    You're right, it's not bad at all. Enjoy your weekend.
  • superveggiecat
    superveggiecat Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    WEIGH IN

Username: superveggiecat
    Weigh in week:4
    Weigh in day: Tuesday (Except it's Saturday)
    Previous Week's weight: 210.1
    Todays Weight: 210.0

I'm so sorry I didn't weigh in until today. I've been moving and without a scale or MFP or my sanity. I hope this can still count. I also hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. I have really missed being on here!
This discussion has been closed.