murdog3t wrote: »
    Date: 11/09
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 3935
    Water: 88

Just for today: KD 39, 4000 steps 🚶‍♀️, 18hr IF , read bible plan , read chapters 📚, daily calm, PT exercise, YWA D10, mutu W2D3, stationary bike 4 min , walk 10 min

Yesterday : KD 38✅, 4000 steps 🚶‍♀️👎🏻36 hr IF 👎🏻, read bible plan ✅, read chapters 📚✅, daily calm✅, PT exercise✅, YWA D9✅, mutu W2D2✅, PT with the therapist ✅

Happy 55th birthday 🥳 to me omg 😱 can it be true? I don’t act this age ... but since the assault in August my feels this age

Hope everyone has a wonderful day

Have a wonderful birthday!!
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    Sharing this FBpost I found helpfulbkxt8onysuca.jpeg

🍗🥩🥓 I thought this was super helpful! Thanks,@caligirlgetsfit.⁣
    👀👇🏻1 minute read on meat meal prep: ⁣

Lean ground turkey is my go-to meat for meal prep (followed by chicken thighs). It can be used with a ton of meal combinations from broccoli and cheese to mashed potatoes and gravy, rice, and marinara. Not only that, but it's usually the cheapest option! 👍🏼⁣

I typically choose one day a week to cook and prepare all of my meal prep meat for two main reasons:⁣
    1) Nobody wants to handle raw meat on a daily basis. Also, this helps get the mess outta the way. ⁣
    2) There is freedom in not having to think about your meals during the week and this creates a safety net from making poor nutritional decisions. ☑️

🔥MY MEAL PREP METHOD🔥 ⁣
    • Throw your meat of choice in a slow cooker! ⁣
    • Sprinkle in your favorite seasoning— mine is Lawrys! ⁣
    I'll even add some chicken broth for extra flavor (about a cup or so) 🧂⁣
    • Turn it on low, and go to bed! 💤⁣
    Boom it is THAT easy. Literally a 10-minute affair.⁣

Once baked, let it cool slightly, then divide three-ounce cuts into multiple airtight containers. Cut up anything you'll use after day four and place in individual freezer bags. Then freeze until it's time to eat. ⁣
    *️⃣Note: Remember that it's safest to reheat chicken only once, so warm up only the amount you plan to eat. ⁣

What's your go-to meat? 🍗⁣
    .⁣
    .⁣
    .⁣
    .⁣
    #mealprep #mealplanning #mealprepdaily #mealpreparation #transformapp⁣
    #mealprepguide #healthyeating #mealprepgoals #mealprep101

Great tips!! I am impressed with your meal planning. You make a good point about handling the raw meat and getting it over with in one fell swoop!
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    11/11/20
    Tracked:yes
    Under:yes
    Exercise:yes, W2R2 of C25K
    Steps: 7,471 - my apple watch died about noon today so no telling where I would have been :D
    Water: 101.4
  • richmondwriter
    Options
    MUAC for 11/10/20:
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercised: yes - 30 minute walk with daughter :)

MUAC for 11/11/20 (going to write this down now so I don't eat more and go over):
    Exercised: yes - several hours of housecleaning
  • prehistoricmoongoddess
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    Prehistoricmoongoddess

Wednesday
    LW 157.6lbs
    CW 156.8lbs

@prehistoricmoongoddess
    Another fantastic loss! You are doing wonderfully!

Thank you. It's a bit less than usual and I think it's because I've had a stressful week. I have kept to my calories though and will soon be back on track.
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,515 Member
    Options
    Wednesday 11 November
    Track: yes
    Exercise: yes
    Water: 90 oz
    Steps: 14,066
  • superveggiecat
    superveggiecat Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    @erikNJ Welcome back and thank you for checking in! I hope this is a better week for you, but even if it's not, this community is here!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Hey, team TBBT. The knee is starting to feel a little better, as I can walk on it gingerly. I have not even tried to watch my calories the last couple of days, and that needs to stop. I may not be successful at eating below 1,250 calories, without exercise or steps to give me more, but I at least need to try. That's my update for now.

@HASWLRS I'm so glad it's feeling better. Give it time to heal though and don't try to walk on it too soon. miss you but want you back in one piece. :)
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Hey, team TBBT. The knee is starting to feel a little better, as I can walk on it gingerly. I have not even tried to watch my calories the last couple of days, and that needs to stop. I may not be successful at eating below 1,250 calories, without exercise or steps to give me more, but I at least need to try. That's my update for now.

@HASWLRS
    I'm glad it's feeling a little better and that you are still here. Take care of yourself. Just do your best. And don't beat yourself up if it isn't going perfectly.
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    Date: Wedn, Nov11
    Week 2; Day 4

~~ MUAC ~~
    No(1 of 4 days)
    ✖️⭐️✖️✖️🔘🔘🔘

End of Day: MFP 5week Prediction: 149.9
    ~ 👟Challenges💦 ~
    ✖️💦💦💦🔘🔘🔘
    ^^64oz today^^
    ✖️👟👟✖️🔘🔘🔘
    5033steps today
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Date: 11/11
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 2878
    Water: 96

Just for today: KD 42, 4000 steps 🚶‍♀️, 20hr IF , read bible plan , read chapters 📚, daily calm, PT exercise, YWA D12, mutu W2D5, , walk 10 min

Yesterday : KD 40✅, 4000 steps 🚶‍♀️👎🏻, 20hr IF ✅, read bible plan ✅, read chapters 📚👎🏻, daily calm✅, PT exercise✅, YWA D11✅, mutu W2D4✅, stationary bike 4 min 👎🏻, walk 10 min👎🏻
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options

Knee injuries take time to heal. I am glad your still here. I was gonna DM you today if we hadn’t hear from you to check in. There are lots of YouTube videos you can do sitting down just look them up . I used them when I tore my acl back in 2013
  • richmondwriter
    Options

I am so glad your knee is starting to feel better. I wouldn't push it until it is 100%. You've been doing so great with your weight loss, I am glad you are still sticking with it on counting calories even during this challenging time. I'd suggest including those foods that make you feel full--proteins, vegetables, ie. Best of luck!
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    For those water haters out there! I’m finding it much easier to drink water out of a thinner straw! It helps to use a cute cup too! Happy Fridays Eve Team!
    iu3lqqruussl.jpeg
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    11/12
    Exercise: yes
    Steps: 18,081
    Water: 100

• DaffyGirl88
    Options
    knlizght wrote: »
    vqdate9g242o.jpeg

Anyone remember a couple of months ago when I couldn’t do 20mins of exercise all in one go because I couldn’t stand for more than 10 minutes? Well - tonight I walked for 43 minutes straight! Almost 4 stone off and more active than I have been in years!

@knlizght Great job!! 🥳
  • prehistoricmoongoddess
    Options
    Wednesday 11th

Logged food yes
    Under calories yes
    Exercise yes

Steps 6574

Thursday 12th

Logged food yes
    Under calories yes
    Exercise yes