CW: 173.4

I will be back later to get caught up with posts: goals, exercise, etc. :p
  • 363days
    363days Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    In bed by 10:30pm
    Drank 96 oz. water
    logged all food and under calories
    Didn't do any intentional walking today. Went shopping for 1 1/2 hours with my mom thru Hobby Lobby while wearing a mask and social distancing.

Was just really run down today. Will lift weights and walk tomorrow. As long as I get 3 weight sessions in this week I am not worried and I already have 2 completed. Called hospital to find out if I would be able to receive medical updates on boyfriend's condition. She said only immediate family so called bf to verify. He said no, I am supposed to be updated so not sure what to believe. Really wanted to comfort myself with food but added up my calories and got a large glass of water instead.

You have so much in your life right now. I'm glad you are able to let yourself take a rest when you need it. I continue to wish your boyfriend a strong recovery.
  • 363days
    Options
    Good Morning All.... I hope everyone is doing good ...I have been playing with my calories and macros all morning ... I had my exercise at sedentary (oops) ... so I have upped my calories from 1650 to 1880... lowered my carbs again to 20% 94g....40% fat 84g....and 40% protein 188g ... I am struggling with the fat ... (use to be keto ...so I am over once again ...In January I have decided to go back on IF and I will be doing the 30 day shred and walking (if not too sore) ...something has to give ..I am beyond frustrated ...I will not give up but damn I do feel like it ....I am not sure what is going on ... I measure everything with a food scale but yet I am gaining

Off to go walk with Aspen

Each day when I see the amount of exercise you are doing, I am astounded. I would totally be frustrated, too. I don't know why, but when I have a big day of exercise, I either gain or stay the same, too. Sending big hugs your way -Patti
  • 363days
    Options
    scribb wrote: »
    12/2/20 Update

Under calories yes
    Steps 16,090
    Stand hours 13
    Exercise 79 min

Great job - just curious, are you trying to stand for a certain number of hours? Can you tell me more....
  • 363days
    Options
    3rd December

* Track/ under calories/no restricting - ✔️✔️✔️
    * 2L water ✔️
    * "fresh air" count- 15 ✔️
    * midnight bedtime ✔️
    * Awake and out of bed by 9am ✔️
    Steps- 10,782

Workouts- 4 out of 4 for the week ✔️✔️✔️✔️

Happy Thursday all!

So I did do my workout this morning, but I kept having to take, uh, "breaks" because my tummy was giving me problems. I have no idea what that was about- I did read about having issues like that when you're not moving around much and then do rigorous exercise.... maybe I really am not a morning person after all!! Either way, I stayed majorly hydrated today, and had a couple of lighter meals. Hopefully I will feel better tomorrow!

Today the dentist went well, all done and dusted! I was meant to go to a friend's place to pick up my application forms for Uni (my printer doesn't work) but she cancelled because of something going on with her. I'm disappointed but that's ok. If we can't get together in the next day or 2 I'm just going to pay by credit card. I'm reluctant to do that because of principle- they want to charge a 2% "convenience fee". Interac is a thing but not with my bank and not with my wife's credit union either! Even though both do have interac enabled. Apparently you have to be with either TD or RBC which is silly! Anyway- it will get sorted either way- I have a whole week. But I want it done and dusted by monday at the latest.

I rested a lot today- just because I felt so rough. I had a cheeky look at the scales and they are up a lb.... that was before the exercise this morning so maybe my body is just being annoying. I hope to see a lower number when it's official weigh in day next Tuesday. It's only Thursday but I like to project lol

Tomorrow I am going to do a to-do list for things I want to get done before I have to go back to work next Saturday. 9 days is a long time but they will fly by I know it!!

<3

Ugh all of this talk about the dentist - I had a crown fall off and I'm trying to wait until January to get it fixed when I will have dental insurance. It hasn't been a problem, yet so I expect it will be fine. I totally get not wanting to use the CC for the "principle". Do you remember the good ol' days when there were concerts? It always irked me to be charged so many fees that ended up almost being more than the tickets!
    Enjoy your 9 days.
  • 363days
    Options
    Scorpiogirl70
    Check in 12/3

Steps 1766

So I have been feeling under the weather the past week. My son tested positive for Covid, so I went and got tested today. I really figured this is just my normal sinus issues I get every year when the furnace goes on for the season, but it does seem to be a bit different then normal.. however I still can taste and smell, so who knows.

I hope your son recovers quickly and that you don't have it!
  • littleflutterby
    littleflutterby Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    WEIGH IN: FRIDAY, DEC 4:
    PW: 189.8
    CW: 176.8

* that's a lot of water retention gone and hopefully some fat too.😲

CHECK IN: WEEK 1 (Thursday)
    🏋🏻‍♀️ Exercise ✔️
    🥤 Water ✔️
    🍽Calories /Tracking✔️
    💤 Sleep ✔️

👣 STEPS
    THURS. 12/3: 23,000 (Spin) + 8,120 (Kickboxing) + 6,326 = 37,446

Wow!!! Welcome to December!!!! haha. Great job!!
  • shortyjmorgan1
    shortyjmorgan1 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    54ifyq5f1t1a.jpg
    It's Friday. We made it through the week!
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,530 Member
    Options
    azkunk wrote: »
    Check-in for 12/2

Check in daily:
    Water (90oz):
    Steps (9K):
    Macros (P-105/ C-115/ F-40):❌✅✅
    Fiber (28g):
    Strength train (2x):✅❔

I was a little high on protein but under calories for the day which I am ok with. Fiber was low ... I need to find a low carb source of fiber. I didn’t eat past 6:30 last night and the scale was better today

I did not get to read my book last night because I went to read it in bed I found the battery was DEAD thanks to my daughter. I did not have a charger upstairs, so I just went to sleep. I will catch up today.

My dietitian recommended bran buds cereal for fibre.
    In bed by 10:30pm
    Drank 96 oz. water
    logged all food and under calories
    Didn't do any intentional walking today. Went shopping for 1 1/2 hours with my mom thru Hobby Lobby while wearing a mask and social distancing.

Was just really run down today. Will lift weights and walk tomorrow. As long as I get 3 weight sessions in this week I am not worried and I already have 2 completed. Called hospital to find out if I would be able to receive medical updates on boyfriend's condition. She said only immediate family so called bf to verify. He said no, I am supposed to be updated so not sure what to believe. Really wanted to comfort myself with food but added up my calories and got a large glass of water instead.

Get lots of rest and I hope you can get it sorted out with getting information on your boyfriend.

3rd December

* Track/ under calories/no restricting - ✔️✔️✔️
    * 2L water ✔️
    * "fresh air" count- 15 ✔️
    * midnight bedtime ✔️
    * Awake and out of bed by 9am ✔️
    Steps- 10,782

Workouts- 4 out of 4 for the week ✔️✔️✔️✔️

Happy Thursday all!

So I did do my workout this morning, but I kept having to take, uh, "breaks" because my tummy was giving me problems. I have no idea what that was about- I did read about having issues like that when you're not moving around much and then do rigorous exercise.... maybe I really am not a morning person after all!! Either way, I stayed majorly hydrated today, and had a couple of lighter meals. Hopefully I will feel better tomorrow!

Today the dentist went well, all done and dusted! I was meant to go to a friend's place to pick up my application forms for Uni (my printer doesn't work) but she cancelled because of something going on with her. I'm disappointed but that's ok. If we can't get together in the next day or 2 I'm just going to pay by credit card. I'm reluctant to do that because of principle- they want to charge a 2% "convenience fee". Interac is a thing but not with my bank and not with my wife's credit union either! Even though both do have interac enabled. Apparently you have to be with either TD or RBC which is silly! Anyway- it will get sorted either way- I have a whole week. But I want it done and dusted by monday at the latest.

I rested a lot today- just because I felt so rough. I had a cheeky look at the scales and they are up a lb.... that was before the exercise this morning so maybe my body is just being annoying. I hope to see a lower number when it's official weigh in day next Tuesday. It's only Thursday but I like to project lol

Tomorrow I am going to do a to-do list for things I want to get done before I have to go back to work next Saturday. 9 days is a long time but they will fly by I know it!!

<3

I hope you do feel better today. You are doing so awesome with your goals. Lists are my lifeline for getting things done.

Tazaria87 wrote: »
    I've been reading everyone's posts all day and completely spaced I never made mine!

Daily Post December 2
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Water 128oz
    Steps 9011
    Exercise 38min dance video

So I found another channel called popsugar, these ones did not thrill me very much. I turned off the first one I tried because I literally could not follow along at all. The second one was ok and I completed it, but not really my style. I'll keep looking!

Fitness Marshall was suggested to me along time ago. It might be worth checking it out.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Bluetail6 wrote: »
    Username: Bluetail6
    Weigh In Day: Thursday
    PW : 174.6
    CW: 173.4

I will be back later to get caught up with posts: goals, exercise, etc. :p

Amazing loss!

WEIGH IN: FRIDAY, DEC 4:
    PW: 189.8
    CW: 176.8

* that's a lot of water retention gone and hopefully some fat too.😲

CHECK IN: WEEK 1 (Thursday)
    🏋🏻‍♀️ Exercise ✔️
    🥤 Water ✔️
    🍽Calories /Tracking✔️
    💤 Sleep ✔️

👣 STEPS
    THURS. 12/3: 23,000 (Spin) + 8,120 (Kickboxing) + 6,326 = 37,446

Your hard work this week paid off!
  • GottaDUMPmyRUMP
    GottaDUMPmyRUMP Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Thank you Linda :)@lindamtuck2018 I'm tall at 5'10" so it's very easy for me to gain a lot of weight/water weight at once. I'm trying to get back down to goal by February/March.

Hope you have a great day.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Thursday’s check in
    Calories: over
    Water:✅
    Steps: 4,465
    Sleep: ✅
    DBF: 0

PW 216.4
    CW 216.4
    LTD 46.4

I didn’t gain so that’s a good thing. I think continued focus on binge eating, improved sleep and reducing stress will get me back to where I can focus on weight loss.

I am soon going to head out for a short walk. I am going to aim for 15 minutes.

Happy FriYAY

• 28Haveitall2020
    28Haveitall2020 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Hi all
    Hope you are all well.
    Today steps; 45 mins step cardio.low impact.
  • scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    From Thursday 12/3/20

Steps 13,5969
    Exercise min 66
    Stand hours 14
    Lifting 35 min

Today I am up to 18,131 steps so far

• scribb
    Options
    Scorpiogirl70
    Check in 12/3

Steps 1766

So I have been feeling under the weather the past week. My son tested positive for Covid, so I went and got tested today. I really figured this is just my normal sinus issues I get every year when the furnace goes on for the season, but it does seem to be a bit different then normal.. however I still can taste and smell, so who knows.

Keeping you and your son in my prayers
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Steps 12/3: 16,736
  • scribb
    Options
    Tazaria87 wrote: »
    I've been reading everyone's posts all day and completely spaced I never made mine!

Daily Post December 2
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Water 128oz
    Steps 9011
    Exercise 38min dance video

So I found another channel called popsugar, these ones did not thrill me very much. I turned off the first one I tried because I literally could not follow along at all. The second one was ok and I completed it, but not really my style. I'll keep looking!

Well done. Dancing is fun
This discussion has been closed.