TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (December)

Options

Replies

• prehistoricmoongoddess
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    Mini Ultimate Accountability Challenge- December Week #1(Sunday, November 29 to Sat, December 5)

*If I have missed anyone or made any mistakes, be sure to let me know. I will make sure you get a shout out for your hard work.

@brandi_84

Don't worry, you didn't miss me. I don't know what happened to posting last week. I know I posted a week's worth the last time, but can't believe it was over a week ago!

Anyway, I promise to do better so I'm going to attempt to post every day from now on.

• prehistoricmoongoddess
    Options
    Sunday 6th

Tracking yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise no

Steps 1225, oh dear, not a good start to the week. I'm doing better today
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    12/7/20
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes - walked 1.25 miles

@cmhubbard92 Congratulations! Your ring is gorgeous!

@thedestar Thank you!
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    @mooreshelly09 thank you so much!!! :smile:
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,588 Member
    Options
    @cmhubbard92 Congratulations!! Very exciting! Now you'll have to keep us up to date on the wedding plans. <3
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,588 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Sunday, December 6th

logged: yes
    under: yes
    exercise: yes, a very slow 33 minute walk (only 5 zone minutes as per Fitbit) around the lake with some discomfort and a limp, but worth it for the fresh air and the time with my husband
    water: yes, 10 cups
    steps: 10,952

@HASWLRS Good to see you getting out and about. Slow is fine, you don't want to do too much too soon and hamper your recovery.
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Date: 12/07
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 5686
    Water: 96

Just for today: KD 77, 4500 steps 🚶‍♀️, 22hr IF , read bible plan , read chapters 📚, Chopra 21 day meditation 🧘‍♀️D13, YWA D8, mutu W7D2, walk 25min, 10min stationary 🚲. RDS🏋️‍♀️D8, #norcal50squatsadaychallenge D8

Yesterday : KD 76✅, 4500 steps 🚶‍♀️✅, 20 hr IF ✅, read bible plan ✅, read chapters 📚👎🏻, Chopra 21 day meditation 🧘‍♀️D12✅, YWA D7👎🏻, mutu W7D1✅, walk 20min✅, 10min stationary 🚲👎🏻. RDS🏋️‍♀️D7, ✅ #norcal50squatsadaychallenge D7✅
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    12/7/20
    Exercise: yes

He proposed to me today 🥰🥰🥰 I'm beyond happy and so happy to see our future coming together!
    y7zevj2yijhi.jpg

Congratulations 🎊🍾🎈🎉
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    @cmhubbard92
    Congrats!! How exciting!
    I'm sure that looking forward to the big day will be a lot of extra motivation for you.
  • brandi_84
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    I have really lost it lately. So much that I didn’t even know we were in a new month for this challenge.
    I was vacation from work last week and I stress ate/drank all the wrong things. So naturally I did not weigh myself and have no weight for last week.

Good news: I made my first attempt at doing the right things since probably sometime in October

Challenge 12/7
    tracked: yes
    under calories: yes
    activity: yes, half hour walk in the freezing cold

Sun: n/n/n
    Mon: y/y/y

🤞🏼 that I can do this tomorrow

@erikNJ
    Kudos to you for getting out in the cold to walk. I'm glad to see you here this week. You can do this.
  • brandi_84
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Sunday, December 6th

logged: yes
    under: yes
    exercise: yes, a very slow 33 minute walk (only 5 zone minutes as per Fitbit) around the lake with some discomfort and a limp, but worth it for the fresh air and the time with my husband
    water: yes, 10 cups
    steps: 10,952

@HASWLRS I'm glad you were able to get out to walk. Even walking slowly is a good start. I hope the discomfort goes away soon.
  • brandi_84
    Options
    Mini Ultimate Accountability Challenge- December Week #1(Sunday, November 29 to Sat, December 5)

*If I have missed anyone or made any mistakes, be sure to let me know. I will make sure you get a shout out for your hard work.

@brandi_84

Don't worry, you didn't miss me. I don't know what happened to posting last week. I know I posted a week's worth the last time, but can't believe it was over a week ago!

Anyway, I promise to do better so I'm going to attempt to post every day from now on.

@prehistoricmoongoddess
    I was wondering about you last week. I'm happy to see you back.
  • prehistoricmoongoddess
    prehistoricmoongoddess Posts: 1,003 Member
    edited December 2020
    Options

@brandi_84

@prehistoricmoongoddess
    I was wondering about you last week. I'm happy to see you back.

Thank you.

Now I'm here I'll put Monday's figures up before I forget

Tracked yes
    Under calories yes
    Exercise yes

Steps 10858
  • brandi_84
    Options
    Great loss @knlizght

What exercise videos do y'all use? I'm needing to change up my routine. Feeling like im stuck in a rut lol

@mooreshelly09
    I like Blogilates and Joanna Soh. They both have really good challenging workouts.

But I like fitness dance better so I watch the Fitness Marshall most of the time.

• cozydonuts
    cozydonuts Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Week 2 Tuesday
    LW 149.6
    CW 149.3

I’ve been so good about tracking my calories and keeping them under. I know my scale isn’t moving because I am not exercising so that’s my goal for the rest of the week. I’m going to try some of these online workouts you all mentioned because I’m not making it outside before it gets dark. I did a full Richard Simmons sweating to the oldies two weeks ago and really felt it the next day.
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    @DaffyGirl88 thank you! Everyone is asking our plans already 🤣

@murdog3t thank you!!!

@brandi_84 thank you! It is definitely some added motivation I need!

• cmhubbard92
    Options
    @erikNJ thank you!!!

I know you can definitely keep that focus-tell us how you did today!!! :)
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    12/8/20
    Staying focused! Today was a good day!
  • knlizght
    knlizght Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Great loss @knlizght

What exercise videos do y'all use? I'm needing to change up my routine. Feeling like im stuck in a rut lol

Try putting Tabata into YouTube, there’s some great work outs on there!
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,934 Member
    Options
    12/7/20

He proposed to me today 🥰🥰🥰 I'm beyond happy and so happy to see our future coming together!
    y7zevj2yijhi.jpg

O M G!! Congratulations Christine! So happy for you!
This discussion has been closed.