Replies

• Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,953 Member
    Options
    12/1/20
    Tracked:yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise:yes, walked. 2.5 miles
    Steps: 3,700 so thankful my watch was delivered today! Ready to have my steps counted correctly
    Water:101.4

Are you a Fitbit user? I know what you mean my watch was in charge the other day and my husband asked me to help with something and I was like “5 more miiiiiiinnuutes!!” I almost don’t want to move unless I know how many steps it takes to get from point A to B! Lol
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    @Krysless2 No, Apple Watch. I have a desk job and am up and down all day....and I don't think to grab my phone when I get up to count those steps :(
  • Krysless2
    Options
    @Krysless2 No, Apple Watch. I have a desk job and am up and down all day....and I don't think to grab my phone when I get up to count those steps :(

Me too! Desk job and Apple Watch here. I’m missing my old Fitbit community and Fitbit challenges though. The Apple Watch is great but considering switching back in the near future.
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Tues 12/1
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: 41min Fitness Blender upper body
    Water: 24oz :/
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Date: 12/02
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 6480
    Water: 120

Just for today: KD 71, 4500 steps 🚶‍♀️, 22hr IF , read bible plan , read chapters 📚, Chopra 21 day meditation 🧘‍♀️D10, YWA D2 , mutu W5D4, walk 20min, 8 min stationary 🚲. RDS🏋️‍♀️D2, #norcal50squatsadaychallenge D2

Yesterday : KD 70✅, 4500 steps 🚶‍♀️✅, 18hr IF ✅, read bible plan 👎🏻, read chapters 📚👎🏻, Chopra 21 day meditation 🧘‍♀️D9✅, YWA D1✅, mutu W5D3✅walk 20min👎🏻8 min stationary 🚲✅. RDSD1✅#norcal50squatsadaychallenge D1✅

Happy hump 🐫 day
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Richmondwriter MUAC for 12/1:
    Tracked: yes
    Exercised: yes - couch to 10K 35 minutes
  • cozydonuts
    cozydonuts Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Yass thank you! Sorry for the late reply! First time in a community group!
  • Krysless2
    edited December 2020
    Options
    cozydonuts wrote: »
    Yass thank you! Sorry for the late reply! First time in a community group!
    No problem! Welcome! if this is your first time here please make sure you “star” or “favorite” our group page at the top This way you can get to our new posts quickly.
    Here’s a screenshot:
    p8wblhk1my8a.jpeg

The more we engage with one another the better our team does! So we like mini challenges:
    •We have a Daily challenge that @brandi_84 keeps tally of. She explained it earlier in the thread.
    Feel free to share if you have any conversation or challenge ideas of your own
    •We also have a water/step challenge that might be picked up again. Our Captain @cmhubbard92 usually gets that going every month.

Feel free to introduce yourself!😊
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    12/2/20
    Exercise: yes

@Krysless2 I did not post the step/water challenge this month because I am still having issues with the spreadsheet. With the new year around the corner, I will be creating a new spreadsheet to start off a nice challenge for the new year!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    Prehistoricmoongoddess

Wednesday
    LW 155.2lbs
    CW 154.0lbs

I'm almost out of the obese range!

@prehistoricmoongoddess that is fabulous! You have been doing a wonderful job! Keep up the amazing work!
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    12/2/20
    Exercise: yes W5R2 of C25K
  • cozydonuts
    cozydonuts Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    What is our group cut off day for week 1?
    12/2 Wed 149.6 up from Nov 30 148.7 :neutral:
    Is LW= last week or last weigh? Sorry I’m new.
    Last week 150
    But my weigh in this morning motivated me to attempt jogging for the first time in years! Mostly walked but got 3 miles in which is one more mile than when I just go walking!
  • Krysless2
    Options
    Our weeks always start on Sunday and end on Saturday😊
  • Krysless2
    edited December 2020
    Options
    Date: Wed, Dec2nd
    Week 1; Day 4

MUAC:
    🪙🪙💟💟🔘🔘🔘Yes; (2 of 4days)
    Under Cals:
    🪙🪙💟💟🔘🔘🔘Yes; Under by 218
    Tracking:
    🪙💟💟💟🔘🔘🔘Yes
    Exercise:
    🪙💟💟💟🔘🔘🔘Yes
    End of Day: MFP 5week Prediction: 144.8
    ~ 👟Challenges💧 ~
    62oz
    4822 Steps
    End of Day Note ~ Not a bad day for eating; My cravings were down considerably and I have to assume that is because how well I slept last night. First time in a while that I slept thru the night.
    How’s everybody’s week going?
  • cmhubbard92
    edited December 2020
    Options
    cozydonuts wrote: »
    What is our group cut off day for week 1?
    12/2 Wed 149.6 up from Nov 30 148.7 :neutral:
    Is LW= last week or last weigh? Sorry I’m new.
    Last week 150
    But my weigh in this morning motivated me to attempt jogging for the first time in years! Mostly walked but got 3 miles in which is one more mile than when I just go walking!

@cozydonuts welcome! LW means last weigh in(reported). The spreadsheet has 150.2 as your starting weight, is that accurate? Your weigh in day is Wednesday, so you have shown a loss this week! :) The week ends Saturday night, so you do have time in case you forget! :)

As a side note, please don't do too much too soon. Doing more than your body can handle will cause more harm than good! I would do slightly less distance than what you currently walk. Take it slow, and there are less chances that you'll get injured! :)
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Date: 12/03
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 4529
    Water: 88

Just for today: KD 72, 4500 steps 🚶‍♀️, 18hr IF , read bible plan , read chapters 📚, Chopra 21 day meditation 🧘‍♀️D10, YWA D23, mutu W5D5, walk 20min, 8 min stationary 🚲. RDS🏋️‍♀️D3, #norcal50squatsadaychallenge D3

Yesterday : KD 71✅4500 steps 🚶‍♀️✅, 22hr IF ✅, read bible plan 👎🏻, read chapters 📚👎🏻, Chopra 21 day meditation 🧘‍♀️D10👎🏻YWA D2 ✅, mutu W5D4✅walk 20min👎🏻8 min stationary 🚲✅. RDS🏋️‍♀️D2✅#norcal50squatsadaychallenge D2✅

Happy Thursday
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    Date: Wed, Dec2nd
    Week 1; Day 4

MUAC:
    🪙🪙💟💟🔘🔘🔘Yes; (2 of 4days)
    Under Cals:
    🪙🪙💟💟🔘🔘🔘Yes; Under by 218
    Tracking:
    🪙💟💟💟🔘🔘🔘Yes
    Exercise:
    🪙💟💟💟🔘🔘🔘Yes
    End of Day: MFP 5week Prediction: 144.8
    ~ 👟Challenges💧 ~
    62oz
    4822 Steps
    End of Day Note ~ Not a bad day for eating; My cravings were down considerably and I have to assume that is because how well I slept last night. First time in a while that I slept thru the night.
    How’s everybody’s week going?

@Krysless2 Getting a full nights sleep makes a huge difference. My week is going well. I have been logging and staying under. I'm glad tomorrow is Friday. I'm exhausted.
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Wed 12/2
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: 34 min Fitness Blender core
    Water: 72oz
  • Krysless2
    edited December 2020
    Options
    Date: Thurs, Dec3rd
    Week 1; Day 5

MUAC:
    🪙🪙💟💟💟🔘🔘Yes(3 of 5days)
    Under Cals:
    🪙🪙💟💟💟🔘🔘Yes
    Tracking:
    🪙💟💟💟💟🔘🔘Yes
    Exercise:
    🪙💟💟💟💟🔘🔘Yes
    End of Day: MFP 5week Prediction: 148.4
    ~ 👟Challenges💧 ~
    69oz
    6680 Steps
    End of Day Note ~ I passed on chimichangas tonight!!🤯wow🙀So I ended up getting shrimp tacos instead replacing their shell with a low carb tortilla. It was still great!
This discussion has been closed.