Options
    Date: 11/30
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 4895
    Water: 120

Just for today: KD 69, 4500 steps 🚶‍♀️, 18hr IF , read bible plan , read chapters 📚, daily calm, YWA D30, mutu W5D2, walk 20min, 8 min stationary 🚲. Appointment with Comp MD pray for me

Yesterday : KD 59✅, 4200 steps 🚶‍♀️✅, 36 hr IF ✅, read bible plan✅ , read chapters 📚✅, daily calm✅, PT exercise👎🏻YWA D29✅, mutu W5D1✅, walk 20min✅, 8 min stationary 🚲 ✅, church ⛪️ on line✅

• thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Hello new and returning teammates! I'm Destiny. I'm 33, a SAHM to 4 kids, living in West Texas. I've been part of the team for quite a while now. My weight has been going up the last couple months so I'm trying really hard to get back and finish the year off strong. I joined a facebook group for a Fitness Blender program so I'm hoping that will be extra motivation in addition to TBBT to help me stay on track. My workouts are still going good, today is day 69/100 so obviously my eating is what it killing me. I'm also going to try intermittent fasting again but I think this time maybe 14/10 and maybe just Mon- Fri. When I did 16/8 a few months ago I got good results but I started having issues with my cycle so hopefully this time I'll still get the benefits without any bad stuff :D

Sun 11/29
    Tracking: no
    Calories: no
    Exercise: 26min Fitness Blender stretching
    Water: 30oz

A friend had said she was going to bring her daughter over yesterday to play and I thought she meant drop her off but she actually meant come and play and have brunch with mimosas and breakfast pizza. Then we went to her house later on to watch football and more drinking and burgers and fries. Now I really need to focus and not have anymore off days.
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    I was at 181 the day that quarantine mode started. I worked really hard to get there. Since that day my weight has increased. I have been able to keep it lower than 190 but I keep gaining back the same pounds I'm losing.
    I'm trying to figure out why this has been so difficult. I'm a stay at home mom. Being at home is what I'm used to. We have cut down on eating at restaurants and fast food.
    Just a vent!

@brandi_84, is there any way to go back and look at your mfp food diaries from the time when you were successfully losing weight and see exactly what you were eating and compare it to now? Just a thought.

@HASWLRS there sure is, you can even run reports. I periodically run a report that spans a week or two and look at trends for the macros and micros that I track. If I see a big spike in something like sodium or carbs I can look at what I ate that day to see what the culprit was. Depending on what it was I may avoid it in the future, make adjustments in other areas to compensate, or just say the hell with it and eat it anyway. It's all part of the learning process. PM me if you want instructions on how to do that . 😊

@DaffyGirl88 Thank you for letting us know about this. We should all be doing this from time to time. Being able to see the data and compare is a great way to learn what works for each of us.
    I have started logging in a different app so I can't run the report. But I am going to see if it has a similiar feature for future reference. I will be going back to check the foods I was eating when I was most successful at losing.

What app are you logging with? I’ve tried LoseIt before and one other I can’t remember the name of

@Krysless2
    I'm using myfooddiary.com. I pay a monthly fee. But the dashboard has a graph that shows if I am staying within the green. I'm a very visual person so it is more helpful to me. (When I take time to use it. ) It displays the nutritional information a little better, I think. It also has a forum. It isn't as nice or social as MFP.
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

Welcome back & hello to the newcomers!

I am Sandra from Richmond Va., a 54-year-old Mom of two grown daughters. My husband and I just added a new baby to our family, Bonnie, a border collie. She is a little nervous about the road right now, but I hope that one day she will be able to go running with me. I am currently on Week 7 of Hanson's Couch Potato to 10K.

My main focus is to be accountable with the daily MUAC, keep my protein % up to 20-25% of daily intake so that I don't get hungry, and exercise five days a week.

MUAC for 11/29:
    Tracked: yes
    Under: no
    Exercised: yes - 30 minutes couch to 10K plus several hours of housecleaning/organizing. Very active day!

• cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    knlizght wrote: »
    Hey Everyone! Kicking off a new month with a weigh in!
    Week 1
    Last week 347lbs
    This week 344lbs
    Knlizght

@knlizght what a fabulous loss to start off the month!!!
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    11/30/20
    Tracked:yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise:yes, W5R1 of C25K
    Steps: 4,567 - ready for my replacement watch. I know this is not accurate 😳
    Water:128oz

@knlizght Wonderful loss!
  • richmondwriter
    Options
    MUAC for 11/30:
    Under: no (+130)
    Exercised: no
  • richmondwriter
    Options
    thedestar wrote: »
    Hello new and returning teammates! I'm Destiny. I'm 33, a SAHM to 4 kids, living in West Texas. I've been part of the team for quite a while now. My weight has been going up the last couple months so I'm trying really hard to get back and finish the year off strong. I joined a facebook group for a Fitness Blender program so I'm hoping that will be extra motivation in addition to TBBT to help me stay on track. My workouts are still going good, today is day 69/100 so obviously my eating is what it killing me. I'm also going to try intermittent fasting again but I think this time maybe 14/10 and maybe just Mon- Fri. When I did 16/8 a few months ago I got good results but I started having issues with my cycle so hopefully this time I'll still get the benefits without any bad stuff :D

Sun 11/29
    Tracking: no
    Calories: no
    Exercise: 26min Fitness Blender stretching
    Water: 30oz

A friend had said she was going to bring her daughter over yesterday to play and I thought she meant drop her off but she actually meant come and play and have brunch with mimosas and breakfast pizza. Then we went to her house later on to watch football and more drinking and burgers and fries. Now I really need to focus and not have anymore off days.

It sounds like a really fun day, though! :)
  • richmondwriter
    Options
    knlizght wrote: »
    Hey Everyone! Kicking off a new month with a weigh in!
    Week 1
    Last week 347lbs
    This week 344lbs
    Knlizght

Great start to the month! You're doing great!
  • cmhubbard92
    edited December 2020
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    THE NOVEMBER'S BIGGEST LOSER IS ..... jillsmith8297. WITH AN AMAZING LOSS OF 6.20% BODY WEIGHT!!!! BRAVO!!
    o714iv1y812f.jpg
    THE TEAM WHO LOST THE GREATEST PERCENTAGE IN NOVEMBER IS ..... GUTBUSTERS!!![/b]
    AWESOME JOB TEAM GUTBUSTERS!
    WE DID IT! WE MADE IT THROUGH NOVEMBER TOGETHER. WHETHER YOU LOST, GAINED, OR MAINTAINED - YOU ARE STILL HERE, YOU ARE STILL STRIVING TO REACH YOUR GOALS, YOU ARE A WINNER.

THERE WERE A NUMBER OF IMPRESSIVE INDIVIDUAL EFFORTS TOO. MOST WINNERS ACHIEVED ABOVE 2%, AND EVEN 3% LOSS FOR THE MONTH WHICH IS INCREDIBLE, CONGRATULATIONS!!

OVERALL, THE TOTAL COMBINED WEIGHT LOSS WAS A FANTASTIC 90.1 LBS!! GREAT JOB EVERYONE!!

ALSO THREE CHEERS FOR YOUR CAPTAINS mram3582. AmyG1982. cmhubbard92. jen_097. brandi_84. AB0215. Lorianncorrea.!! WITH THEIR SUPPORT AND MINI CHALLENGES WE WERE ABLE TO PULL OF SOME GREAT NUMBERS THIS MONTH. HIP HIP HIP (...cheering from the crowd...).

THANK YOU LEADERS AND CHALLENGERS FOR A FANTASTIC MONTH FOR THE BIGGEST LOSER MONTHLY CHALLENGE.

AND WITHOUT FURTHER ADIEU, THE NOVEMBER GRAND FINALE RESULTS:

~ Ashley.

The Biggest Loser Is...
    1st - jillsmith8297. - 6.20%
    2nd - @HASWLRS. - 5.73%
    3rd - Nicholemurphy87. - 5.19%

The TEAM Biggest Loser...
    1st - Gutbusters. - 2.24%
    2nd - The Big Butt Theory. - 1.10%
    3rd - The Slimsons. - 0.40%

Top 3 Individual % by Team:

The Big Butt Theory
    1st - @HASWLRS. - 5.73%
    2nd - @mooreshelly09. - 4.06%
    3rd - @Knlizght. - 3.07%

The Slimsons
    1st - SisuMom2019. - 3.54%
    2nd - dvdadie. - 2.92%
    3rd - Bemybestby60. - 1.85%

Gutbusters
    2nd - nekishaearly637. - 3.24%
    3rd - vjsky. - 3.23%

Run Track Minds
    1st - Intrinsicat. - 3.43%
    2nd - travelingalone1. - 1.92%
    3rd - Kathie_GoGo. - 1.58%

Flab-U-Less
    1st - @Nicholemurphy87. - 5.19%

Individual Top 3 Pounds Lost
    1st - Nicholemurphy87. - 13.8 lbs.
    2nd - jillsmith8297. - 11.0 lbs.
    3rd - @Knlizght. - 11.0 lbs.

Overall Pounds Lost by Team
    The Big Butt Theory - 30.3 lbs.
    The Slimsons - 13.0 lbs.
    Gutbusters - 31.6 lbs.
    Run Track Minds - 6.1 lbs.
    Flab-U-Less - 9.1 lbs.

Overall Total Lost: 90.1 lbs

November Spreadsheet Snapshot
    zekpqlbvr9m6.png

Congratulations @HASWLRS @mooreshelly09 and @knlizght for fabulous losses in November!!!
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options

Mini Ultimate Accountability Challenge- December Week #1(Sunday, November 29 to Sat, November 5)

Winner's Circle 6 or 7 days
    @prehistoricmoongoddess (6)

Congratulations !

Notable Effort:- 4 or 5 days
    @murdog3t (5)
    @richmondwriter (4)

Great job to those who made a notable effort. Keep it up!

Attempted 3 or less days
    @mooreshelly09 (3)
    @Krysless2 (2)
    @cmhubbard92 (2)

*If I have missed anyone or made any mistakes, be sure to let me know. I will make sure you get a shout out for your hard work.

• cmhubbard92
    Options
    11/30/20
    Exercise: yes
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Date: 12/01
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 5583
    Water: 120

Just for today: KD 70, 4500 steps 🚶‍♀️, 18hr IF , read bible plan , read chapters 📚, Chopra 21 day meditation 🧘‍♀️D9, YWA D1, mutu W5D3, walk 20min, 8 min stationary 🚲. RDSD1, #norcal50squatsadaychallenge D1

Yesterday : KD 69✅, 4500 steps 🚶‍♀️✅, 18hr IF ✅, read bible plan✅ , read chapters 📚✅, daily calm✅, YWA D30✅, mutu W5D2✅walk 20min✅, 8 min stationary 🚲✅, Appointment with Comp ✅MD pray for me

Happy Tuesday
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,953 Member
    Options
    Holy cow, Lisa! You should be so proud of your loss this month! Even with your injury you pulled through November like a rock star!!🔥🔥 @HASWLRS
  • Krysless2
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    THE NOVEMBER'S BIGGEST LOSER IS ..... jillsmith8297. WITH AN AMAZING LOSS OF 6.20% BODY WEIGHT!!!! BRAVO!!
    o714iv1y812f.jpg
    THE TEAM WHO LOST THE GREATEST PERCENTAGE IN NOVEMBER IS ..... GUTBUSTERS!!![/b]
    AWESOME JOB TEAM GUTBUSTERS!
    WE DID IT! WE MADE IT THROUGH NOVEMBER TOGETHER. WHETHER YOU LOST, GAINED, OR MAINTAINED - YOU ARE STILL HERE, YOU ARE STILL STRIVING TO REACH YOUR GOALS, YOU ARE A WINNER.

THERE WERE A NUMBER OF IMPRESSIVE INDIVIDUAL EFFORTS TOO. MOST WINNERS ACHIEVED ABOVE 2%, AND EVEN 3% LOSS FOR THE MONTH WHICH IS INCREDIBLE, CONGRATULATIONS!!

OVERALL, THE TOTAL COMBINED WEIGHT LOSS WAS A FANTASTIC 90.1 LBS!! GREAT JOB EVERYONE!!

ALSO THREE CHEERS FOR YOUR CAPTAINS mram3582. AmyG1982. cmhubbard92. jen_097. brandi_84. AB0215. Lorianncorrea.!! WITH THEIR SUPPORT AND MINI CHALLENGES WE WERE ABLE TO PULL OF SOME GREAT NUMBERS THIS MONTH. HIP HIP HIP (...cheering from the crowd...).

THANK YOU LEADERS AND CHALLENGERS FOR A FANTASTIC MONTH FOR THE BIGGEST LOSER MONTHLY CHALLENGE.

AND WITHOUT FURTHER ADIEU, THE NOVEMBER GRAND FINALE RESULTS:

~ Ashley.

The Biggest Loser Is...
    2nd - @HASWLRS. - 5.73%
    3rd - Nicholemurphy87. - 5.19%

The TEAM Biggest Loser...
    1st - Gutbusters. - 2.24%
    2nd - The Big Butt Theory. - 1.10%
    3rd - The Slimsons. - 0.40%

Top 3 Individual % by Team:

The Big Butt Theory
    1st - @HASWLRS. - 5.73%
    2nd - @mooreshelly09. - 4.06%
    3rd - @Knlizght. - 3.07%

The Slimsons
    1st - SisuMom2019. - 3.54%
    2nd - dvdadie. - 2.92%
    3rd - Bemybestby60. - 1.85%

Gutbusters
    2nd - nekishaearly637. - 3.24%
    3rd - vjsky. - 3.23%

Run Track Minds
    1st - Intrinsicat. - 3.43%
    2nd - travelingalone1. - 1.92%
    3rd - Kathie_GoGo. - 1.58%

Flab-U-Less
    1st - @Nicholemurphy87. - 5.19%

Individual Top 3 Pounds Lost
    1st - Nicholemurphy87. - 13.8 lbs.
    2nd - jillsmith8297. - 11.0 lbs.
    3rd - @Knlizght. - 11.0 lbs.

Overall Pounds Lost by Team
    The Big Butt Theory - 30.3 lbs.
    The Slimsons - 13.0 lbs.
    Gutbusters - 31.6 lbs.
    Run Track Minds - 6.1 lbs.
    Flab-U-Less - 9.1 lbs.

Overall Total Lost: 90.1 lbs

November Spreadsheet Snapshot
    zekpqlbvr9m6.png

Congratulations @HASWLRS @mooreshelly09 and @knlizght for fabulous losses in November!!!
    Amazing losses @knlizght @mooreshelly09 You guys killed it!
  • Krysless2
    edited December 2020
    Options
    Mini Ultimate Accountability Challenge- December Week #1(Sunday, November 29 to Sat, November 5)

Winner's Circle 6 or 7 days
    @prehistoricmoongoddess (6)

Congratulations !

Notable Effort:- 4 or 5 days
    @murdog3t (5)
    @richmondwriter (4)

Great job to those who made a notable effort. Keep it up!

Attempted 3 or less days
    @mooreshelly09 (3)
    @Krysless2 (2)
    @cmhubbard92 (2)

*If I have missed anyone or made any mistakes, be sure to let me know. I will make sure you get a shout out for your hard work.

Great job everyone! Last week I was accountable for 2 out of 7days, this week I’m hoping to flip the ratio to 5 of 7days. Since I have already done poorly Sunday and Monday I have to be perfect the rest of the week in order to achieve my goal. Saturday is going to be difficult because my bestie is coming to visit for the weekend and we’re preparing for her wedding in February😬 This is going to be quite the challenge. I guess I’m going have to start running at the break of Dawn every morning lol.

Thanks for always posting MUAC results @brandi_84 it does keep me motivated... almost as much as the TBL challenge overall. Here’s to a great month guys!
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Mon 11/30
    Tracking: yes
    calories: yes
    Exercise: 42min fitness blender lower body strength
    Water: 60oz

Last night while I took one of my daughter's to dance class my husband stayed home with the other 3 kids. When we got home my 3 year old had cut a good sized chunk of my 4 year old's hair 😲 while they were sitting on the couch 2 feet away from their Dad 🙄 In case anyone needed a chuckle today 🤣
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    12/1/20
    Tracked:yes
    Exercise:yes, walked. 2.5 miles
    Steps: 3,700 so thankful my watch was delivered today! Ready to have my steps counted correctly
    Water:101.4
  • Krysless2
    edited December 2020
    Options
    Date: Tues, Dec1st
    Week 1; Day 3

MUAC:
    🪙🪙💟🔘🔘🔘🔘Yes(1 of 3days)
    Under Cals:
    🪙🪙💟🔘🔘🔘🔘Yes; Under by 230
    Tracking:
    🪙💟💟🔘🔘🔘🔘Yes
    Exercise:
    🪙💟💟🔘🔘🔘🔘Yes
    End of Day: MFP 5week Prediction: 145lbs
    ~ 👟Challenges💧 ~
    72oz
    7143 Steps
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    12/1/20
    Exercise: yes

Had a migraine for a majority of the day and missed work because of it. Feeling better this morning, and hoping for a good day!
This discussion has been closed.