PW: 241.4
    CW: 240.2
    LTD: 62.8

Loss this week: 1.2 lb
    DeC LTD: 2.6 lb
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,995 Member
    Options
    @TeresaW1020 I'm guilty of having done sneak eating before. I always feel such shame. I know what I am doing and know I shouldn't do it but it happens anyway. I haven't done it in a while. I am proud of you, getting back to your fasting. Go, girl!

Hello all. I tracked 90% yesterday, so yay! Pretracking WORKS! I have done it for years and when I get away from it, I get away from tracking altogether.
  • davors19
    davors19 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Username:davors19
    Weigh in day: Friday

PW: 260
    CW: 261
    LTD: 39
  • gwamajtw91
    gwamajtw91 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    gwamajtw91
    Friday
    PW: 165.0
    CW: 165.7
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    @adhmrh That is wonderful news about getting off of some of your meds and having a real hope that you will no longer have AFIB issues! When my mom first started IF last March she started feeling really bad and getting dizzy. Come to find out that she didn’t need to be on such a high dose of blood pressure medicine. Intermittent fasting is really known for its health benefits with a side effect of weight loss. You keep it up!! B)

@trooworld Yeah, I hadn’t done the sneak eating for a long while, and setting myself up with so many trigger foods was a really hard lesson that I’m probably going to have to repeat but maybe next time it won’t be as bad. I’m glad that you were successful yesterday with your pre-tracking. You know it works for you so now you just gotta do it. Make it non-negotiable. :)

@GretchenReine, I’m sorry. I forgot that you had gastric bypass and of course you shouldn’t do IF. You know what you need to do just like I know what I need to do. Now let’s do it!! ;)

Hi everyone! Well, I wasn’t very happy with myself for having that 2 lb gain for the week, but it is what it is. I have done the soul searching, the long talk with my hubby, and I’ve forgiven myself and am now moving on. As you know, I say over and over that no matter how many times we struggle and even fall off that stupid wagon, we dust ourselves off and we begin again. There is NO quitting!!! Today was a good day for me and it feels really good.

NEW YEAR CHALLENGE:
    21 Days until January 1st
    1.Fast Clean: I fasted 19 hours today.
    2.Workout: I did 45 minutes of 80 Day Obsession Legs
    3. Ate on plan: I ate perfect Keto today!

:star: Hey Team!! I hope you all will do this survey. It will really help us moderators improve so that Fat2Fit is the best group on MFP! :grin::star:

jugar wrote: »
    Greetings Slimpossibles! It's almost the end of the year, so the other Moderators and I thought it would be interesting to survey everyone in F2F and hear what you think. It's a simple survey - 10 questions only - I hope you'll take a few minutes to answer. Thanks!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NDQHF22
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,652 Member
    Options
    Hey gang, sorry for not commenting on everything, I was hoping to reply to some things but am struggling so I'll just do what I can.

@Sammydee2015 maintenance is definitely more challenging than losing for me but a lot of that is health-related as well. My best advice would be to deal with the psychological part while losing and find a healthy balance. It's easy to go hardcore and get the weight off and be in the right weight range. Perfect example is I'm still doing small workouts but was channeling stress into a lot of cardio. Now that I can't do that I want to eat out of stress but have to find better ways to unwind like taking a bath or journaling. If I'd taken a more holistic approach it wouldn't be like relearning, just need to think of it as a continuous Journey and not short-term.

Still doing the same stuff, just worn out right now.
  • trooworld
    Options
    Username:Trooworld
    Weigh in week: Week 2
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous Weight: 227.6
    Todays Weight: 226.0
    Loss To Date: 22
  • trooworld
    Options
    @adhmrh WOW! FANTASTIC NEWS! Congratulations. You should be so proud of yourself! Your moral of the story is very wise. Thanks for the reminder. Thanks re: the village and luminaries.

@TeresaW1020 Yeah, hopefully, the next time things will be better. Yes, I think I snapped out of whatever I was going through. What an inspiring talk from you today! I needed that. :)

@TwistedSassette Oh my gosh, that boy is precious! I'm glad he had a good birthday. <3 Did he like Santa? I know some kids are frightened of him. I couldn't tell by the picture whether he was scared or happy about it lol.

Hi all! Thanks again, @Cornanda, for pushing me to track. I think you can share in the credit for my loss this week! <3 Not much going on here. I am going to get groceries today and then hopefully finishing putting up the Christmas decorations. If it doesn't get done today, I'm not going to bother.
  • broncobuddee
    broncobuddee Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    imdujaghqet0.jpg

Weigh in wrap up for the week:

@bethanie0825
    @Cornanda
    @KymRobyn
    @digger61
    @itsmegina

Thanks!
  • Cornanda
    Cornanda Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Friday weigh in
    Cornanda
    12/11
    PW: 183.4
    CW: 183.4

• TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    @TwistedSassette, Yayyyy for a good weigh-in this week! I love the new avatar pic of you and your sweet little boy. His birthday cake is so adorable. Did you make it yourself? :)

@RYcare That is great that the scale was good to you this week. Keep it up and you will see progress. :)

@trooworld Nice loss this week!! And thanks! I hope my “inspiring talk” will stick in my brain for a while before I need another one. ;)

@Firefly743 Nice loss this week! B)

@Cornanda Holding steady this week means a good loss for next week. Keep up doing what you know to do. <3

Hi Team! Not much happening today. I was sore from my workout yesterday but decided to do another hard one today and that was a mistake because I was doing this crazy move in Barre Blend and my lower back muscles seized up and pain shot through me. It’s better this evening but I think for the next day or two I will just stick to mellow walks on the treadmill. For dinner, I made this very yummy Keto white chicken chili with cauliflower rice and Keto cornbread. Both my mom and hubby are on board with eating low carb and are even thinking about how they can change up their breakfasts. Warms my heart!! :grin:

NEW YEAR CHALLENGE:20 Days until January 1st
    1.Fast Clean:I fasted 20 hours today.
    2.Workout: I did 30 minute Barre Blend booty
    3.Eat on plan: I ate perfect Keto today!
  • TwistedSassette
    TwistedSassette Posts: 8,713 Member
    Options
    @RYcare Great loss!!

@trooworld Congrats on your loss this week! Thank you, he had such a great day! He loved Santa, just babbled away to him the whole time and was obsessed with figuring out how the bell worked 😂

@Firefly743 Great weigh in!

@TeresaW1020 Thank you! We do wacky stuff to make him laugh, like wearing lids as hats lol. I did make his cake, it’s supposed to be a racecar lol but it doesn’t look much like the picture in the book! But he is obsessed with numbers so he loved the number 2 on the front & back.
    Sorry to hear about your back. Take it easy!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Not much to report here, I have been exercising but not tracking. Hoping to get to the pool this afternoon as the weather has warmed up again. I have one more week of work and then I have a week and a half off! It’s been forever since I had leave so I’m looking forward to it so much!

100 DAY CHALLENGE GOALS
    Day 81: Saturday 12 December
    1. Log calories eaten: No - 53/81
    2. 20 mins exercise: Yes - 45/81
    3. Record a calorie deficit: Unknown - 41/81
  • raleighgirl09
    raleighgirl09 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    raleighgirl09
    Saturday check in (a quick quikie!!)

And just like that - the weekend is half over! Yesterday was a little better than Thursday but not as good - I did get a walk and over 10,000 steps today. My choices today were good but not logged (I'll do a later entry tomorrow). I'm tired and headed to bed but wanted to do a check in..... :) Tomorrow and this coming week are opportunities to continue getting back to some good routines. The scale has inched up a little since Thursday, not sure why. Anyway, gotta keep truckin'.

Check in: yes both days
    Water: no both days
    Food logged (pre-logged?): no for yesterday and today - I did yesterday but not my night eating...it's overall a no
    Basic calorie goal: no
    10,000 steps: yes (no for Friday)
This discussion has been closed.