• AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Jen_967 wrote: »
    Jen_967
    Wednesday Weigh-in
    PW: 211.4
    CW: 215.8

Uh oh ! Wrong direction! Sorry everyone! My snacking is way out of control. I was diagnosed with a binge eating disorder about a year ago. So I know better than to have in the house. I need to get back on track.

Daily Post
    Wednesday
    Track: yes
    Calories: yes- no snacking tonight. 😁
    Exercise: yes- walking 30 minutes

@Jen_967 I've noticed I have similar issues, not that I've been diagnosed and I've noticed filling my belly with something warm is satiating, like chicken broth (or coffee lol) and I'm good, so maybe try something like that .
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Jen_967
    Wednesday Weigh-in

Uh oh ! Wrong direction! Sorry everyone! My snacking is way out of control. I was diagnosed with a binge eating disorder about a year ago. So I know better than to have in the house. I need to get back on track.

Daily Post
    Wednesday

@Jen_967 I've noticed I have similar issues, not that I've been diagnosed and I've noticed filling my belly with something warm is satiating, like chicken broth (or coffee lol) and I'm good, so maybe try something like that .

Yes! I definitely will. 😊
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    Options
    Daily Post
    Thursday
    Track: yea
    Calories: under
    Exercise: yes

I pushed myself more today and walking 3.5 miles. It was such a beautiful day
  • walk4today
    walk4today Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Daily Post
    Thursday
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: cleaning & decluttering
  • southgirl94
    southgirl94 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Dec Wk 2 - Thurs, 12/10

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: None

I have noticed my stress levels are up, because I have a desire to break and/or hit something (like my phone or a punching bag).
  • Bemybestby60
    Bemybestby60 Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Thursday
    Track yes
    Calories yes and under
    Exercise yes treadmill and last minute Xmas shopping
  • KymRobyn
    KymRobyn Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    daily post
    Thursday
    track: yes
    calories: under
    exercise: 20 mins jog and 25 min walk
  • SisuMom2019
    SisuMom2019 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    @southgirl94 -I hear you...and I relate!
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    walk4today wrote: »
    Username: walk4today
    December week 1
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    PW: 248.6
    CW: 245.8
    Glad to be making progress

Nice
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Kin59vara wrote: »
    Username: Kin59vara
    Weigh-in day Sunday
    PW: 171.3
    CW: 169.4
    Nice
    AB0215
    December Week 1
    Saturday
    PW: 183.5 lbs
    CW: 184.5 lbs

While I am a little sad about this number, I am also trying to look at it a different way. I was up to 187 at one point this week, and I'm learning to control myself again so I think I need to focus on that and next week's weight will be better.
    You got this.
    I've been struggling with some aspects of weightloss and I think one of those has been emotional eating. I'm doing a 30 day emotional eating journal challenge and I wanted to share it with you guys since I think it's probably a common weight loss hinderance and I think it's focused on addressing the root causes of emotional eating and offering tips to help cope.
    e1fly88tlwxq.jpg
    Thank you for sharing.
    WMEJA wrote: »
    WMEJA

Pw:216
    Cw: 217

Hi everyone,
    My name is Wendy. Excited to be part of this challenge. My goal is not only to loose weight but also gain more energy. Not on good start but I am working on getting off this weight roller coaster.
    Go SLIMSONS!!

You will get there. One day at a time. Xoxo welcome
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Kin59vara wrote: »
    Daily Post: Monday
    Exercise: Daily Burn, 4625 steps

Brought my dog Rudy to the Emergency Vet and we thought we might need to put her to sleep. She may have Cushing's disease which is a tumor. We brought her home and she is walking, eating and defecating and being her loveable self but we are seeing a steady decline since the spring lockdown. It was a real emotional roller coaster yesterday. She is blind, hearing impaired and is wanting to eat all the time and has liver disease. We now have a reason why. The tumor is in the brain and effects everything.
    So sorry. Hugs 🤗

That would be so great. I’m struggling also with emotional eating and it’s really hindering my weight loss. Keep your head up. You will get there! 💕

@Jen_967 The really insane part is how long its really taken me to get to a point where I even noticed it was emotional eating. I tend to internalize everything and not let it out and that's just how I am and I think that's hindering my long term success, not that I haven't been able to lose the weight before, but that I never addressed the root of the issue. Instead of dealing with the emotions, I just eat them not realizing that I was even doing that. So here I am trying to lose the weight I already lost once and NOW I'm dealing with the root of it all. Sigh.
    I know that it’s hard to look at the emotional side of this journey but the fact that you are starting to deal with it is fantastic. Something I must do. Good luck.
    dvdadie wrote: »
    Username: dvdadie
    Weigh in week: Dec Week 2
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Week's weight: 231.2
    Todays Weight: 233.0

Sorry people, got sick last week...

Hope you’re feeling better.
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Dec Wk 2 - Tues, 12/8

Track: No
    Calories: Not sure
    Exercise: Cleaning and packing?

I need to figure out either a gym and/or greenway walking schedule. Last summer and fall, I had a great schedule going for the gym. That stopped when I got sick over the holidays, and except for my almost-daily walks during the lockdown, I haven’t had an exercise schedule in months. Any advice? I’m in grad school two nights a week and work three days a week, two of those nights. (I had work two jobs but lost one at the start of COVID. Never found another one that would work with my library job. They wanted me to quit the library to work at their business part time. I wasn’t going to quit a job to work one where I’d get less hours or less pay per hour, and I’m in grad school for library science. Library school + library job = makes sense to me.)
    Maybe some kind of online classes?
    nebslp wrote: »
    nbslp
    Weigh in Wednesday
    Week 2
    PW = 230.4
    CW= 229.4
    Dec Wk 2 - Wed, 12/9
    PW: 183 CW: 179.6

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: 20 min walk
    Nice losses.
    Jen_967
    Wednesday Weigh-in

Daily Post
    Wednesday

You got this.
  • Kin59vara
    Kin59vara Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Friday
    Exercise: Daily Burn, 8852 steps
  • RetroJoe28
    RetroJoe28 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    RetroJoe28
    Weigh in Friday
    Week 2
    PW = 194.2
    CW= 195.4
    Well starting p90x3 on monday so next few months should be good. Going to tighten the diet better. Hope everyone is doing well. My state is still locked down so just doing what i can.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    RetroJoe28 wrote: »
    RetroJoe28
    Weigh in Friday
    Week 2
    PW = 194.2
    CW= 195.4
    Well starting p90x3 on monday so next few months should be good. Going to tighten the diet better. Hope everyone is doing well. My state is still locked down so just doing what i can.

@RetroJoe28 Truthfully, the most important part of any weight loss program is actually diet. So the exercise will help but you need to stick with diet changes to really see the results :smile:
  • Bemybestby60
    Bemybestby60 Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Friday
    Track yes
    Calories yes and over
    Exercise yes treadmill
  • SisuMom2019
    SisuMom2019 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    UserName: SisuMom2019
    Week 2
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    PW (Previous Weight): 238.8
    CW (Current Weight): 234
    This week’s loss: 4.8
    LTD (Loss to Date): 23.

Most weight lost in a week to date. I will go back through and read the group posts from yesterday and today -I’ve been reading and liking/hugging/inspiring throughout the week. I want to point one thing out as I know this is a super supportive group and you celebrate with me-but I also know how it feels to be struggling while others are knocking back big weeks. I mentioned this at the beginning but it’s worth repeating-that I am on a diet aid -Saxenda. I have not been able to lose weight through diet and exercise-and I’m talking about 10km runs and salad -lots of things being investigated with thyroid etc. but with chronic disease knocking at my door I needed to make a decision to try a prescription weight loss. I don’t know how long I’ll be on it or if I’ll gain back -so I’m making changes around food and lifestyle to give me the best chance on the other side!
This discussion has been closed.