Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    RetroJoe28 wrote: »
    RetroJoe28
    Weigh in Friday
    Week 2
    PW = 194.2
    CW= 195.4
    Well starting p90x3 on monday so next few months should be good. Going to tighten the diet better. Hope everyone is doing well. My state is still locked down so just doing what i can.

@RetroJoe28 Truthfully, the most important part of any weight loss program is actually diet. So the exercise will help but you need to stick with diet changes to really see the results :smile:

@AB0215 Yeah diet is 90 percent of it. I need to figure out my macros so i gain muscle and put on lean mass. Its been 10 years since i did work out program i usually only ran and lost my muscle lol
  • southgirl94
    southgirl94 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Dec Wk 2 - Fri, 12/11

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Lifting and packing shoeboxes in cartons for 5 hours for Operation Christmas Child - I logged over 7,500 steps with it.
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    Options
    RetroJoe28
    Weigh in Friday
    Week 2
    PW = 194.2
    CW= 195.4
    Well starting p90x3 on monday so next few months should be good. Going to tighten the diet better. Hope everyone is doing well. My state is still locked down so just doing what i can.
    RetroJoe28
    Weigh in Friday
    Week 2
    PW = 194.2
    CW= 195.4

You will get there! 😊
  • Jen_967
    Options
    UserName: SisuMom2019
    Week 2
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    PW (Previous Weight): 238.8
    CW (Current Weight): 234
    This week’s loss: 4.8
    LTD (Loss to Date): 23.

Most weight lost in a week to date. I will go back through and read the group posts from yesterday and today -I’ve been reading and liking/hugging/inspiring throughout the week. I want to point one thing out as I know this is a super supportive group and you celebrate with me-but I also know how it feels to be struggling while others are knocking back big weeks. I mentioned this at the beginning but it’s worth repeating-that I am on a diet aid -Saxenda. I have not been able to lose weight through diet and exercise-and I’m talking about 10km runs and salad -lots of things being investigated with thyroid etc. but with chronic disease knocking at my door I needed to make a decision to try a prescription weight loss. I don’t know how long I’ll be on it or if I’ll gain back -so I’m making changes around food and lifestyle to give me the best chance on the other side!

Nice loss!
  • Jen_967
    Options
    Daily Post
    Friday
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise. Yes- Walking 1.5 miles
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    RetroJoe28
    Weigh in Friday
    Week 2
    PW = 194.2
    CW= 195.4
    Good for you. Know some people who do the p90x, they love it. You got this.
    Week 2

Most weight lost in a week to date. I will go back through and read the group posts from yesterday and today -I’ve been reading and liking/hugging/inspiring throughout the week. I want to point one thing out as I know this is a super supportive group and you celebrate with me-but I also know how it feels to be struggling while others are knocking back big weeks. I mentioned this at the beginning but it’s worth repeating-that I am on a diet aid -Saxenda. I have not been able to lose weight through diet and exercise-and I’m talking about 10km runs and salad -lots of things being investigated with thyroid etc. but with chronic disease knocking at my door I needed to make a decision to try a prescription weight loss. I don’t know how long I’ll be on it or if I’ll gain back -so I’m making changes around food and lifestyle to give me the best chance on the other side!

Nice loss.
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Vicky2767
    Sat
    Dec Week 2
    PW 198.7
    CW 200.7
    I am a little surprised by this but it is what it is. Thought I ate better this week (although I didn’t always track) and I’ve started some exercise classes (at home).
  • Kin59vara
    Kin59vara Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Week 2

Congratulations on your weight loss.
  • Kin59vara
    Kin59vara Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Saturday
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: Daily Burn, 9870 steps
  • walk4today
    walk4today Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Username: walk4today
    December week 2
    Weigh in day Saturday
    PW:245.8
    CW: 249.2
    I was doing better at losing until I started taking a tablespoon of Metamucil daily this week. Not sure if that caused the gain but it seems more like water weight.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Thursday

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes

Daily Post Friday

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes

Comments: One of these days I'll figure out how the day gets so far away from me that I ready posts and reply but forget to post my daily....
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    AB0215
    December Week 2
    Saturday
    PW: 184.5 lbs
    CW: 182.7 lbs
  • walk4today
    walk4today Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Daily Post
    Saturday
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
  • tdrjustus3
    tdrjustus3 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Tdrjustus3
    Monday
    PW: 238.8
    CW: 241.6
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,791 Member
    Options
    Username:Digger61
    Weigh in week: Week 2
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous Weight: 204
    Todays Weight: 204
  • southgirl94
    southgirl94 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Dec Wk 2 - Sat, 12/12

Calories: Over
    Exercise: Light shelving of books and cleaning out fridge

Got to see some Christmas lights locally. A bit of Christmas cheer, to try and get in the spirit. I normally do not care for the holidays, not since my grandfather’s death four years ago.
  • Jen_967
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    AB0215
    December Week 2
    Saturday
    PW: 184.5 lbs
    CW: 182.7 lbs

Nice job! 😁
  • Jen_967