Mission Slimpossible - December 2020 Team Chat

Options

Replies

• adhmrh
    adhmrh Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I love catching up on how everyone is doing. I’m sorry I haven’t been able to comment on everyone’s post. It is a really crazy time at work at a time when it is already busy for the Christmas holidays. Trying to get things wrapped up by Friday. I am taking off the last two weeks of the year. Looking forward to a calmer time and a time to really enjoy the time with family.

I will do my best to check in more often. I did try something new today. My hubby and I got a Pickleball lesson. I have wanted to try for a long. I finally thought my knees might could handle it. It was so fun. Can’t wait to play again.

Hope everyone has an awesome week!!
  • raleighgirl09
    raleighgirl09 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    raleighgirl09
    Monday check in

Hey, ho gango. I am in a real funk from the weekend and into Monday, now. BUT. I am checking in. I have logged most everything and it's racking up - I didn't get the water in or a walk as it was raining most all day. Looking to improve tomorrow!

I am really struggling with the covid stuff - this feels like an excuse but is also true. So. There's that. =>
  • SammyDee2015
    SammyDee2015 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Sammydee2015 Weekly weigh in Missed! No clue where I am as scale is dead and I have no car for a week.
    Need to take the rest of December off to get some ducks in a row.
    I would still like to be a cheerleader so
    can you please keep me on the roster for January though?!
    🌸
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,573 Member
    Options
    Wow, I had tech issues this morning and then an odd schedule later in the day. I have been thinking of you guys and am just now catching up.

@broncobuddee
    AustinRuadhain
    Weigh In Day: Monday
    Dec 7 137.6
    Dec 14 138.7
    Wrong direction, but after going off the rails food-wise the day before weigh-in, not a surprise. Back to work! :neutral:

Check-in for Sunday
    🟢Food on plan, weighed, logged
    🔴Calories in the green
    🟢Workout (50+ min)
    🟢Breathing exercises
    🟢Martial arts forms - changed my morning routine because of family things and forgot this wasn't done

Monday Goals
    🟢Food on plan, weighed, logged
    🟢Calories in the green
    ⚪Workout (50+ min) (not yet)
    🟢Breathing exercises
    🟢Martial arts forms
    ⚪FitRockr Up-a-Level Challenge

@raleighgirl09 - I so feel you on the funk today. :heart:

@adhmrh - Hang in there with your busy rest-of-the-week! I love that you guts got a pickleball lesson as a present! :smiley:

@TwistedSassette - Oh, my. THANK YOU for the giggle. It had not occurred to me when I built my goal ladder to have silly goals! I really love that you have lost a raccoon! :lol:

Okay, off to get in at least a little movement, and I'll finish catching up first thing in the a.m.!
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,558 Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    @TeresaW1020 Definitely be careful with your back! Have fun caroling, that sounds like a blast!

@TwistedSassette How will you be doing classes, will they be doing them outside? It would be frustrating right now to be an instructor and have to teach so many less people than normal. I hope you have a great time!

Monday check-in
    Exercise- arm cardio, stretching, resistance bands
    Calories- under
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,890 Member
    Options
    @Cornanda Thank you! I'm glad you are fighting the good fight.

@TwistedSassette Ooh yoga and then a massage the next day sounds wonderful! I hope you enjoy it. That is so cool that you have lost a raccoon! I love that you put that on your goal ladder. I made a goal ladder and then forgot about it so thanks for the reminder. I added some fun weight equivalents to mine.

@adhmrh That's good you are taking two weeks off, that will be nice. WTG, trying something new! :)

Hi all. I didn't do so well yesterday, my dog is very sick and had to stay overnight at the vet's. I'm stress-eating. Hopefully we have good news when I talk to the vet this morning and I can go back to normal.
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    Good morning Team! I'm just popping on for a quick check-in. Yesterday, my sweet hubby bought me a new computer and I spent a lot of time yesterday taking down my old one and trying to hook up the new one. Seems I need a wi-fi adapter which hubby went to pick up this morning. :/ I also have a hair appointment in about thirty minutes so I'm not sure if I will make it back on today., I'm sending you all happy vibes and hope that your day is awesome! :)
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,043 Member
    Options
    Hello Assets! I'll have the report from the F2F survey done tonight so we can see what ideas people have come up with. If you have not done it yet, it is still open -
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NDQHF22

I'll close it tonight. Thanks to everyone who participates!
  • buniphuphu
    buniphuphu Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Username: buniphuphu
    Week: 3
    SW: 345.4
    PW: 311.1
    CW:314.0
    LTD: 31.4

Holiday craziness and bad weather has kept me out of the pool most of last week. I need to get back at it. I'm going to visit a friend this weekend in Tennessee, and I need to put some time in swimming, or sitting in the car for all those hours is going to kill my joints.
  • Cornanda
    Cornanda Posts: 1,007 Member
    Options
    @TwistedSassette - yoga? massage? lost a raccoon? Love, love love it!

@adhmrh - I think it was you that got off your afib meds? Forgot to congratulate you on that. An accomplishment to be sure.

@raleighgirl09 - Will think good thoughts your way for the covid funk.

@trooworld- Will think good thoughts for your sweet pup.

@TeresaW1020 Congrats on the new computer!

@buniphuphu - Dory, I know you can keep swimming!

Not much new here. It's a dreary day in FL. I stayed home- thanks Covid. And I got some housework and wrapping done. Zow!
  • TwistedSassette
    TwistedSassette Posts: 8,593 Member
    Options
    @anido1 - I hope that your scale is not broken and this is just a big whoosh!

@adhmrh I am so intrigued by pickleball! It's not really a thing here in Australia, I think some clubs are starting it up in the cities but it's not very widespread. I'm glad you enjoyed your first session, exercise is so much better when it's fun!

@raleighgirl09 I think there are a few of us getting into a funk at this time of year. I am counting down to some days off work and I tell you what, they can't get here quick enough.

@SammyDee2015 Sorry to see you stepping back but I'm glad you're going to hang around and rejoin next month!

@Katmary71 Our restrictions in Australia have eased a lot - we're almost back to normal. We have no active cases apart from returned travellers in hotel quarantine, so our gyms etc. are all open and trading as normal just with extra cleaning and supervision required. So my yoga class will be in the gym as normal :smile:
    I think there are restrictions on the number she can have in the class (some kind of square metre rule, maybe 2 or 4 square metres per person, I'm not sure) but I live in a small town so it's not likely that she would have had to turn too many people away anyway.

@trooworld Sorry to hear about your dog. I hope it's good news this morning from the vet!

@TeresaW1020 New computers are always a lot of work! I hope that it transitions smoothly for you - and what a sweet hubby to buy it for you! I hope your hair appointment was enjoyable! I always love the scalp massage when they wash :blush:

@buniphuphu Sorry about your weigh in result this week. I know you're desperate to get back in the pool regularly so I hope you can get some time for that this week.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I took my son to the pool yesterday, for the first time in a couple of weeks as it's been a bit cooler lately. He really enjoyed himself with his new swim vest as it allowed him to have a little more freedom of movement (i.e. I didn't have to completely hold him the whole time).
    We are still eating birthday cake (whyyyyy did I make it so big?!) so nutrition hasn't been fantastic, but I still recorded a deficit.

100 DAY CHALLENGE GOALS
    Day 84: Tuesday 15 December
    1. Log calories eaten: Yes - 54/84
    2. 20 mins exercise: Yes - 47/84
    3. Record a calorie deficit: Yes - 42/84
  • TwistedSassette
    TwistedSassette Posts: 8,593 Member
    Options
    Oh and we got the photos with Santa emailed to us last night - soooo cute!!
    0mtb4cjilwbd.jpg
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,890 Member
    Options
    @TeresaW1020 I hope your computer got fixed and your hair turned out well.

@TwistedSassette Very cute pic with Santa, he does look like he made friends with Santa!

Hi all. Thanks for the good wishes for my dog. He is fine, although we can't completely find out what happened, we think he had a bad reaction to a new medication. When we picked him up last night, he was alert and ready to go home.
  • adhmrh
    adhmrh Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    It is hump day!!!! Middle of the week, I can see the weekend coming. :)

@trooworld I am so glad your pup is ok!!

@Jactop and @leonadixon Congrats on the weight loss!!! Losses in November and December are extra awesome!!

@TwistedSassette I love the pics of your son!! He is precious. Keep making those memories. Hubby and I both loved the pickleball lesson. We are trying to do one a week till we learn more. When COVID restrictions are removed it will be much easier. Our church has an "Outreach Center" and my job is to manage it. In the Center we have open play for Pickleball 4 times a week. I'm looking forward to eventually being able to take a lunch break and play.

@Cornanda Thank you. I am so excited to get rid of some meds.

@buniphuphu I hope you have a great trip to Tennessee!!

@TeresaW1020 New computer - exciting. Hair appt day - love those days!!

@AustinRuadhain Love seeing all the green!!! It is inspiring to see someone keep making it happen!!!

@raleighgirl09 The covid stuff is tough. It is a struggle on so many levels. I am ready for a day of some normalcy!!!

Heading out to shop for some our church teenagers. Plan to have lunch with my hubby at one of my favorite places - Chicken Salad Chick. Love the soup and chicken salad there. I can't believe Christmas is a week from Friday and so much left to do. Trying to keep the true meaning in the forefront of my mind!! Hope everyone has a great day!!!

• buniphuphu
    buniphuphu Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    @broncobuddee I messed up my weigh in. I gave the wrong PW, but my current weight is right. Here are the correct figures:

Username: buniphuphu
    Week: 3
    SW: 345.4
    PW: 314.1
    CW:314.0
    LTD: 31.4
This discussion has been closed.