Options
    Firefly743
    ***Weigh In***
    PW: 284.6
    CW: 282.6
  • RYcare
    RYcare Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas team! Sorry its late but still in the spirit 😊 and it is weigh day and I am super happy I was able to lose 1.7lb. My goal by next week to be at 240lb or under.

User: RYcare
    PW: 242
    CW: 240.3
    LTD: 14.7lb
  • RYcare
    RYcare Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hey team I was actually 244 last week, even happier I can’t believe it, 3.7 down this week. After posting I went to document on MFP progress and saw I was 244 not 242 💪🏼

User: RYcare
    PW: 244
    CW: 240.3
    LTD: 14.7lb
  • adhmrh
    adhmrh Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Username: adhmrh
    **WEIGH IN FRIDAY**. Reported a day late

PW 236.6
    CW 238.2
    +1.6 😳🙁
    LTD 64.8

I let the holidays get me. Now time to Buckley back down!! Sorry team!!
  • gwamajtw91
    gwamajtw91 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Friday weigh in
    gwamajtw91
    PW 166.0
    CW 166.7
    Merry Christmas everyone!
  • itsmegina
    itsmegina Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Username: itsmegina
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    PW: 144.2
    CW: 146.8
  • bethanie0825
    bethanie0825 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    Weekly Weigh-In

Day - Tuesday
    Username - bethanie0825
    PW - 224
    CW - 225
  • TwistedSassette
    TwistedSassette Posts: 8,632 Member
    Options
    ***WEEKLY WEIGH-IN***
    TwistedSassette
    Weigh in day: Friday
    SW: 138.3kg
    PW: 132.9kg
    CW: 133.2kg
    LTD: 5.1kg
    LTW: -0.3kg

@broncobuddee sorry it’s late!
  • apple852hk
    apple852hk Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    @TeresaW1020

Thanks for the encouragement.
    What about interesting idea to go sugar free for January. Let that sink in and prepare myself to mentally do the challenge with you.

My origami cubes I made before a palm of chocolate to help me br mindful and slow me down
    m151xdlf7m7p.jpg

@apple852hk Ohhh no! You might need to have a talk with your sweet friend about gifts that won’t cause you trouble. You sound just like me and if there is chocolate or sweets in my world then I will eat them all. This is a very hard time of the year for people like us when yummy sweets are everywhere. I am going totally sugar-free for the month of January. Care to join me? ;) And you should post a picture of your origami!

• apple852hk
    apple852hk Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Weigh in Apple852hk
    Week 4 - Dec 2020 Sunday
    PW 136.4lbs (61.9kg)
    CW 136lbs (61.8kg)
    LTD about 45.8lbs (20.8kg)

Remained - but during the week went over 62kg so two days ate less and not have a big lunch.

Not bad considering on Christmas day I ate one big meal with lots of potatoes. Still not eaten any Christmas cake yet.

Trying to save chocolate for new years rather than eat now.

Walked every day since Friday but now rain for a couple of days.

Started eating the luxury of brioche toasted for breakfast. I know I shouldn't. Once I finish this loaf, I won't buy buy more.

Wishing everyone the best for new years!

GOALS:
    1. Fold a origami cube before eating a palm of chocolate everytime
    2. Walk on Tue, Wed and Thurs

• krea4
    krea4 Posts: 1,813 Member
    Options
    @apple852hk @TeresaW1020

I'm up for a sugar-free January!

I love all things sweet. I've tried sugar-free on my own before but it only lasts a couple of days. Perhaps some accountability is needed for me to achieve this challenge and what a challenge it would be!
  • adhmrh
    adhmrh Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    @TeresaW1020 saw your post about no sugar for January. I’m with you. I ate enough in the last 3 days to last me for a long, long time. A friend recommended the book below. I have ordered it. I’m interested to see what it says.
    ngs0xrt50iyd.jpeg
  • krea4
    Options
    Krea4
    Sunday
    PW: 146.4
    CW : 145.9 (66.2kg)

Dec' starting weight = 145.4
  • krea4
    edited December 2020
    Options
    How does moving into January work?

I would like to continue .... am I automatically added or do I have to do something?

Thanks
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    krea4 wrote: »
    How does moving into January work?

I would like to continue .... am I automatically added or do I have to do something?

Thanks

Yes, you will automatically move to the new month. So happy you are sticking around with us! :smile:
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    @adhmrh Yayyy I’m glad that you will be joining me for No Sugar January challenge! That looks like a great book to help keep you determined and focused. Let me know how you like it and I might get a copy for myself. 😊

@Krea4 OK, another one for the No Sugar January challenge! It will be a real battle but you are right that having each other to be accountable to will make it much easier.

@apple852hk Your origami cubes are so cute!! You and I both love our chocolate and right now I have a bunch of it. What I don’t eat from now to January 1st will either be tossed into the trash or put in a freezer bag and not touched until after the challenge is over. It’s only for one month and I think we can do it. I hope you will decide to join us. :)

@Cornanda Girl, you crack me up!! :D My what the hell dial was off the charts too the last couple of days. It’s time to reign it in. You with me? ;)

Good morning team! I hope you all survived Christmas 2020 and are NOT beating yourselves up too much for any overindulgences you might have done. I fully admit that I had too many indulgences with food, candy, and wine. I haven’t stepped on the scale in two days and plan to face the damage tomorrow morning. :grin: I had a lovely Christmas with my husband and mom and was completely spoiled by them both. Hubby and I spent most of the day packing up the Christmas decoration and today I will do some deep cleaning. I want to go into this next week with a clean house and get myself ready to have an awesome New Year! I saw this quote this morning and thought it was great! Failure does not mean you are a failure... Einstein famously said, "Failure is success in progress." That’s me! A work in progress. :grin:

January No-Sugar Challenge will begin on Jan. 1st. I hope you will join me. I plan to give up all sugar, fruit, simple-processed carbs, and wine. You decided what you are going to give up. We can do it!! B)
This discussion has been closed.