Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes - 30 min Beachbody video
    Steps: 8,409
    Water: 150oz
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    How is everyone's week going? Did you have a good Christmas? Are you ready for the New Year?
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,584 Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    Good, yes, and HELL YES!! :D

I'm "at work" this week and am having a harder time focusing than usual. Probably because I've only received 3 emails in the last 2 days. :/ But I am employed so am thankful for that. We went and visited the grandbaby in VA for Christmas (against Maryland's travel ban) and are now "self-isolating" for a week. I've been itching to go shopping and get some 75% off deals but it's probably just as well that I can't as I still have unopened wrapping paper that I bought LAST year. :)

I hope that everyone else had a good holiday. I am looking forward to getting back in the swing with the January challenge after having taken a break for the last few weeks.

I wish you all a happy and healthy New Year! <3 🥂🎉
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    cozydonuts wrote: »
    Cozydonuts Final week of December
    SW: 150.2
    LW: 149.6
    Current weight: 149

I know it’s just a pounds loss but considering how bad things are and spending Xmas alone I am grateful for it. Also I unfortunately went without my thyroid medication last week for a few days because it got lost in the mail. That was painful. I’ve doubled my walking average from last month from .6 mi/day to 1.2 mi/day I believe the accountability goal helped even though I was never mentioned. Maybe I was posting it incorrectly? Either way thank you for having me in your group! You really helped <3

@cozydonuts A pound loss is great! Don't discount your hard work, it's showing in your progress. I'm sorry your medicine was late but glad it arrived. Unlike a few of my packages that are who knows where. 😕 Keep up the good work!
  • knlizght
    knlizght Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Sorry team but I went crazy!
    Last week 337lbs
    This week 345lbs
    😳 I’ll make it up to you 😌
  • brandi_84
    Options
    Cozydonuts Final week of December
    SW: 150.2
    LW: 149.6
    Current weight: 149

I know it’s just a pounds loss but considering how bad things are and spending Xmas alone I am grateful for it. Also I unfortunately went without my thyroid medication last week for a few days because it got lost in the mail. That was painful. I’ve doubled my walking average from last month from .6 mi/day to 1.2 mi/day I believe the accountability goal helped even though I was never mentioned. Maybe I was posting it incorrectly? Either way thank you for having me in your group! You really helped <3

@cozydonuts
    A pound loss is great. That is awesome that you have doubled your walking distance.

As far as the MUAC, it needs to be posted with the day/date that you are logging for and in a format similiar to:
    Day or Date
    Tracked calories: yes/no
    Under: yes/no
    Exercised (at least 20 minutes) : yes/no

If it is not something like that it makes it difficult for me to know if you have a yes in each catagory. If you only post your steps I don't know if that equaled to at least 20 minutes of exercise that day. I don't keep up with the steps goal. Christine @cmhubbard92 has done that in the past but I believe she took a break from it this month and may start it back up in the future. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding.
  • brandi_84
    Options
    knlizght wrote: »
    Last week 337lbs
    This week 345lbs

@knlizght
    I have no doubt you will lose that in no time. Next a week will be a new month and a New Year to start fresh.
  • brandi_84
    Options

I'm "at work" this week and am having a harder time focusing than usual. Probably because I've only received 3 emails in the last 2 days. :/ But I am employed so am thankful for that. We went and visited the grandbaby in VA for Christmas (against Maryland's travel ban) and are now "self-isolating" for a week. I've been itching to go shopping and get some 75% off deals but it's probably just as well that I can't as I still have unopened wrapping paper that I bought LAST year. :)

I hope that everyone else had a good holiday. I am looking forward to getting back in the swing with the January challenge after having taken a break for the last few weeks.

@DaffyGirl88
    I'm glad you had a great Christmas and you were able to see the Grandbaby. Hopefully you have a short work week. Happy New Year.
  • cozydonuts
    cozydonuts Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    @brandi_84 ah that makes sense. Thank you! Are we automatically in January’s challenge or do we re-register
  • brandi_84
    Options
    @brandi_84 ah that makes sense. Thank you! Are we automatically in January’s challenge or do we re-register

@cozydonuts You are automatically rolled into January!
  • knlizght
    knlizght Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    Last week 337lbs
    This week 345lbs

@knlizght
    I have no doubt you will lose that in no time. Next a week will be a new month and a New Year to start fresh.

Thanks @brandi_84 oh I have no doubt either - I’ll have it off in no time! I think sometimes you need to jump off the rails to realise how much you like being on them!
    My body hates me at the minute, I’ve eaten and drunk so much rubbish over Christmas! I’m ready for some vegetables and hydration 🥰

• mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    12/29/20
    Exercise: yes - 3 mile walk
    Steps: 10,642
    Water: 150oz
  • prehistoricmoongoddess
    Options
    Prehistoricmoongoddess

Wednesday
    LW 151.6lbs (16th December)
    CW 154.0lbs

Decided I would record my weight today. It could have been a lot worse.

Two days of being careful now before splurging again on New Year's Day, then a good push again for the rest of January.

Why does my daughter keep buying me food? Ok, she resisted chocolate and booze as per my request, but so many biscuits and high calorie bars. There's only me at home.

She also bought me two bags of flour and ingredients with a recipe for soda bread. The flour goes out of date soon and I have 3 and a half loaves of bread currently in the freezer! I usually eat a maximum of a slice a day.

• richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Prehistoricmoongoddess

Wednesday
    LW 151.6lbs (16th December)
    CW 154.0lbs

Decided I would record my weight today. It could have been a lot worse.

Two days of being careful now before splurging again on New Year's Day, then a good push again for the rest of January.

Why does my daughter keep buying me food? Ok, she resisted chocolate and booze as per my request, but so many biscuits and high calorie bars. There's only me at home.

She also bought me two bags of flour and ingredients with a recipe for soda bread. The flour goes out of date soon and I have 3 and a half loaves of bread currently in the freezer! I usually eat a maximum of a slice a day.

You have been doing so great all along- don't feel bad about holiday eating. You will lose this in no time. It is hard when other family members are not dieting. My daughters are both here for Christmas and New Year's, so it has been wonderful - but they have made a lot of sweets!
  • richmondwriter
    Options
    MUAC for 12/28:
    Under: no
    Exercised: yes - 45 minute walk

MUAC for 12/29:
    Exercised: yes - 1.25 hour walk
  • richmondwriter
    Options
    Last week 337lbs
    This week 345lbs

You've been doing an amazing job, so I know you will get right back at it!
  • richmondwriter
    Options

Wishing you a happy and healthy New Year as well! Our team is all off to a great start for the New Year as we have gotten in the habit of good food and exercise habits.
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Date: 12/30
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 5938
    Water: 88

Just for today: KD4, 4500 steps 🚶‍♀️, 18hr IF , read bible plan , read chapters 📚, Daily calm, mutu W7D3, walk 30 min, RDS🏋️‍♀️D15

Yesterday : no goals just got back from vacation in Washington state

Good morning 🥳 happy new year
    Back from vacation and visiting with my 14 yr granddaughter ( who by the way has grown up way to fast) ready to get back on track ( actually started again 4 days ago)
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    12/30/20
    Exercise: No - wasn't feeling it this morning :(
    Steps: 5,162
    Water: 50oz
This discussion has been closed.