Senior Golden Sneakers

Options

Replies

• NikonPal
    NikonPal Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Active morning…w/ gym & cooking. Yesterday we took a LONG drive. Pit-stopped at Waterloo Premium Outlets. Couple bargains at Tommy Hilfiger. Found other deals – but just don’t “need” anything. Walked area for “extra tracker steps.”

4xduy8aytd3p.jpg

Cable on the blink last night so I watched Amazon Prime - Starman- John Carpenter’s 1984 Film and his Only Academy Award Nod (Jeff Bridges was nominated for Best Actor) – WOW – 37 years ago!!!!

LUNCH - Baked Buffalo Chicken Spaghetti Squash (222 cal.) skinless chicken thigh, Celery, Green Onion, Asparagus Tips, Broccoli, Riced cauliflower, Spaghetti Squash, Extra Sharp Cheddar, Frank & Teressa's - Original Anchor Bar Buffalo Wing Sauce….

mo6q5z01d5n3.jpg

Lin – Valentines for Vets! What a great idea. What a great use for your wonderful talent. I can only imagine the smile on that little girls face at church. The Teepee Teapot certainly stands out –

As for DestinyUSA - Best Buy made an official announcement yesterday – about joining the ranks of JCP, Lord and Taylor and Michaels already gone! The loss leaves Macy’s, Dick’s Sporting Goods and At Home as the mall’s only remaining anchors. Waterloo Premium Outlets is also suffering… sad all over. Jean always thought DestinyUSA would make a nice retirement community with shops, services etc. Certainly enough room.

Yes re: photo projects I have someone picking up some restorations tomorrow. She is a decades long friend of Jeans. She already asked if it was ok to stay and visit. She has multiple health issues and VERY anxious over Covid etc… I will likely “get lost” for an hour or 2 and let them have “girl-time”

Sandy – Hope your sitting went well and will certainly keep Lisa’s dad in my prayers. Thank goodness it hasn’t moved to lymph nodes or prostate. It is the waiting that is so hard! As for the joke – it certainly had me laughing too – too close to home. LOL

Patsy – Ditto this morning on the freezing cold. No second walk today. I can also relate to the frozen door issue. You summed up all the challenges related to weather, pandemic etc nicely. But like you, I always try to remain optimistic…sometimes it means just disconnecting for a couple days and re-energizing with creative projects or entertaining activities.

With regards to various heritage issues… I personally think some people can be over-the-top offended while merely “virtue signaling” how “woke” they are. I have Asian, African-American, Native American, Italian, Irish (recently immigrated) friends that have no problem with 99% of these issues. By “friends” I mean people that have been to our home etc. Being Irish myself, it’s enough to make me reach for some whiskey (LOL…that was a joke).

Not sure what it is about collecting junk or not throwing things out but in different ways Jean and I are the same and I am always “starting” to unclutter…but then…

Lethargic Anne – Let’s drink to the future! I have told Jean, my focus is out to May 2021…

Time to check-out and eat that lunch! :)
    Best to everyone. Bob
  • Sandydur
    Sandydur Posts: 9,067 Member
    Options
    Happy Thursday! :) It really wasn't a happy Thursday as Babe's niece messaged me through Facebook to tell me Babe's brother died this morning of a heart attack. I was shocked and couldn't stop crying. I called Babe to tell him his brother died but didn't know anything else and hung up. Later the daughter who took care of her dad and mother called to let me know that he is no longer suffering and was ready to die. There will be no wake but a funeral mass and burial. My heart is broken because he was my shoulder to cry on guy and a really good friend.
    I am glad he is in a better place now and our topic at my meeting today is Peace, so it should be comforting.

Have a good day and enjoy life but stay safe.
    Sandy
    One Day at a Time
  • Annsie35
    Annsie35 Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    SANDY I'm so sorry, I really am and your sad news makes me hesitate to tell you about the good news I've just received, but I will to show there's light at the end of this long tunnel of disasters.

My grandson Derek just phoned me with good news. His old place of work changed owners and during the pandemic the new bosses closed down his department for good. It was a shame because he did a lot of travelling to various universities lecturing. Anyway, as you all know he left his big city apartment and came back to live with Mark and Mary Jo, his mom and dad. He worked on a video game at home and he's had it accepted, but the good news is, he's just phoned to let me know that the rival firm of his old firm have just hired him. I'm so pleased for him. He's very special to me and I spent a lot of time with him when he was a baby and a little boy, just like Sandy. Once I had him whilst his parents went to New York on a business trip. I was exhausted, a mere rag of my old self after a whole week of a very active child.

I finally finished the sixth Mexican meal yesterday and today enjoyed a plateful of good old English fish and chips and peas! Won't be eating Mexican for a while, sort of "bean" there, done that, but will make it again in the future. Very tasty.

We are certainly a nation of immigrants BOB. Derek has Portuguese, English, Scottish, Irish, Romany in his blood and if he and Bev have a child add Chinese to the mix. He is a very likeable, popular, handsome lad despite all the ancestors and a very talented artist when he can be bothered.

Anne. Ever the optimist. I do believe this bug will eventually disappear just like SARS and all the other plagues.
  • jwubben6600
    jwubben6600 Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    Cloudy day here but so far, no rain. And it isn’t super cold as it was several days ago. Brrrrr that was not my favorite!

Still in my rosy glow after Wednesday. More sunlight and here in Oregon, we see first signs of daffodils in February. That is just a few weeks from now. We are at the doorstep of spring.

Hummmmmm...not sure about the TV series of Big Little Lies. I can’t quite get into it. We may set it aside for now. Might come back a bit later. There is something about it that reminds me of the days when as a young mom and I was invited to join a social sorority. I went to exactly 3 meetings and pulled the plug on that. Those women were Horrible! Anyway, just part of my “interesting” past.

Sandy: I know it is devastating to lose a dear and trusted friend. I really don’t have many of those. My old classmate friends and childhood friends are gone now. I keep them in my heart and memory with photos and other memorabilia. I am so sorry for your lose.

Anne: good news concerning you grandson. It is part of life’s cycle of life. We live through our children’s good fortune or suffer with their misfortune. Grandchildren are true life treasures from my point of view. I wish I had a bigger treasure trove but love and am grateful for what I have. Congratulations Derek!

Lin: your Valentine’s are so beautiful and they have a wonderful designed look to each of them. I know they will be appreciated.

Bob: I think the name of your “cookbook” should be, food for an intermittent faster. A note under each photo with description and calorie amount. It should be a sort of coffee table book. Take a few chapters to a foodbook publisher. Or start a YouTube channel or get on the food network. You know you want to...admit it!

Barbie: did you & Jake ever get your vaccine? Your experience was so upsetting, John and I are very cautious as well, but the rollout here is nothing but rumor and frustration. So we wait, and wait and wait.
    Into the dungeon.
    Patsy☘️
  • pinkperil
    pinkperil Posts: 5,072 Member
    Options
    Dodged a couple of showers yesterday afternoon and managed a few hours gardening. Hoping to do much the same today although we have more showers than sunshine but it’s mild and that counts for a lot.
    Caught up on the phone last night with friends in London, Ontario and we’ve agreed to set up a zoom meeting in a couple of weeks. Should be fun!

Walked round the block and ready for a mug of coffee while I make a fresh batch of food for George.
    Had a call from one of my bubble neighbours letting me know they have both tested positive for COVID but aren’t feeling too bad, just the usual aches and sore throat. Debs is concerned she helped me with the drain last week but I’ve told her what will be will be and not to worry. At least I can now help them with shopping rather than the other way round!

Sandy, I’m so sorry for your loss. It’s been clear for some time how much he meant to you. It’s definitely not been a good start to the year for you and I send you a big virtual hug. 😘

Anne, what great news for Derek. Well done him for putting spare time to good use so one door closing just meant another opening for him.

Daren’t turn back a page and lose my post but do still remember Lin’s colourful teapot... easy on the eye.

That coffee is calling and George will be wanting his lunch.

Take care everyone
    Jackie
  • linder4866
    linder4866 Posts: 11,113 Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Hello all. A teapot to start. Another one that is more art than functional.

gzyryz2k173t.jpeg

And a recent little puzzle.

z0josfzj6pma.jpeg

I finished reading a book that now needs to be returned to the library as it is due very soon but unfortunately I hadn’t finished it yesterday when I had to pick up my books on hold. Hope to get it back later this afternoon.

My grocery order yesterday was a bit disappointing. I am trying a different store today. The last time I ordered from them I received just a few items but thought I would try given it is winter and we have more snow in the forecast. Worth a shot I guess.

I heard from a friend this morning. She and her husband have appointments scheduled with a local pharmacy for their first vaccine shot. Yesterday afternoon she was upset as they were unable to register as appointments were still for health care workers. Interesting. She is on a list for elective shoulder surgery so is hoping to get her shots and then her surgery. He also needs shoulder surgery but I think he is waiting once again for his wife to have her surgery and to recover.

The Zoom meeting on agricultural economic topics was interesting. The subject was Brazil and I learned much about land use, cropping systems, exports and their government. And I would have learned more but I had a very difficult time with the speaker’s accent. Worth the time though.

Last night the program on the history of the Presidential cabinet was also interesting in a way. The cabinet has evolved but politics has apparently always been a game for people who love to squabble and fight. Send me off to a hippie peace and love sanctuary please.

Another declutter Zoom meeting this afternoon. I got an email from the facilitator yesterday stating she had not received any before and after photos yet. Do not hold your breath my dear. It isn’t happening.

I started working on a design for St. Patrick’s day cards. If nothing comes to me right away, I may start thinking about Easter. I send more cards for that occasion.

Sandy, I am very sorry for your loss. When someone is there for you and suddenly they are gone, it leaves such a vacuum. Hang in there my friend. Sending many hugs and much love. ❤️❤️ I know you will have good thoughts of him always.

05jdd2iiq6ch.jpeg

Anne, congrats to Derek. What great news for him. 🙌🏻🙌🏻 They aren’t moving again are they?

Patsy, how is life in the dungeon? What are you cooking this weekend? I hope you and John as well as your furry pup are well.

Jackie, sorry to hear of the illness of your neighbors. I do hope you have ducked the germs. I am sure you will help them as needed. You are a kind person. And lovely, a Zoom meeting with friends. I am sure you will look forward to it.

A photo of snowdrop varieties showed up on Facebook this morning.

wh49yzfn480o.jpeg

Bob, restoration work for friends. That is also very good of you. I am sure it means so much to those who receive the photos. Also great of you to make yourself scarce so the ladies can visit. Hey, I found the Spenser series for sale on eBay and purchased a new set. I hope they are originals and new as advertised. 🙃 I am thinking of ditching my subscription to Acorn TV and either getting some type of actual newspaper subscription or maybe just cutting back. Netflix has been in the back of my mind for a long time but perhaps I should leave it there.

Barbie, good morning to you and Jake and the pups.

Best wishes to all Sneakers.

Lin🙋🏼‍♀️
    ❤️❤️

• Annsie35
    Options
    Morning Sneakers. Oh my goodness JACKIE I hope you will be alright after Debs phoned with her bad news. The news over here this morning is that most of the workers at the main postal depot are home with Corvid. I only go to our mail boxes once a week now on a Sunday just to give any lurking virus a chance to fade away. I noticed Joyce next door is home. She works as a lab assistant so I'm hoping she's just taking a day off.

We are sat waiting for grocery delivery, I haven't seen Dorio for two weeks and he would have been here by now so of course I'm wondering if he's okay as well.

Other than that not much to report. I'm watching a Netflix series named Trapped each evening. It's an Icelandic production with sub titles in English but so good one doesn't really notice the sub titles. It starts with such an awful blizzard it makes our storms look like a warm day in April. Murder mystery of course in the middle of a blizzard and avalanche.

The other news is that people just aren't into buying new clothes. Count me among them. Getting scruffier by the minute!

Hey, the delivery just arrived Bye for now,
    Anne.
  • Sandydur
    Options
    Happy Friday! :) I am better today knowing Tony is not suffering any longer. I will wait for an invite to his funeral mass and attend with or without Babe. I did laundry today, spruced up the bathrooms and house and vacuumed.
    You know how it is a woman's prerogative to change her mind? Well, once again I am thinking of buying a Honda HV-R. I found one through the AARP site and I am going to look at it with my son tomorrow. I am going just going for information so I can decide what I want to do. It is not new, it is a 2019 SUV with 17K miles. Wish me luck.

Annsie, I love your new "handle". I am so happy for your grandson Derek and for you. It is always a great feeling when our kids or grandkids do something they love. Things always seem to work out for the better when something goes wrong. Once the game is in production let me know, my sons are game players.

Lin, what a beautiful sentiment in that note, thank you so much. I too, thought your cards were beautiful, you do a great job. As far as Netflix, since you would be the only one watching it, the cost would only be about $9.00 a month, well worth all the shows and movies to watch. I pay more because I have three kids on my account.
    You can probably try it free for a month before you decide. I do hope your friend and her husband can get the vaccine especially if she needs surgery. I doubt my turn will come before February or March even though I am the right tier.

Jackie, I grabbed that hug tight, thank you. I refuse to believe this year is going to be bad I am thinking positive thoughts. As I told my friend as we get older we hear of more deaths of friends and she said it reminds us of our own mortality which is true. I did ask my kids if they thought I was too old for a different car and they said absolutely not!! Love those kids of mine.

Patsy, I am fortunate to have three real close lady friends but we are all up in age. We can't even think about any of leaving this earth, we all love each other too much. I like your rosey attitude, there are a lot of us feeling the same way.

Barbie, we all are wondering if you got the vaccine.

Bob, you really do snag some bargains, I have never gotten that good of a deal on clothes.

Time once again to ride the bike, still trying to lose a couple of pounds I gained over the holidays.
    Sandy
    One Day at a Time

• Annsie35
    Options
    Just spotted LIN on the Sneakers. First, Derek and Bev are staying at M and Ms until he's hopefully well established in the new job. He starts on February 1st working from home.
    Second, does that teapot have BOB written around the bottom or are my eyes going even more wonky?

I finished the "Trapped" serial on Netflix. 10 episodes in all which kept me interested for three evenings. I almost quit however at a scene with two little girls out in the blizzard looking for a small boy also out in the swirling snow with a murderous soul somewhere out there. I'll spoil it though by telling you all was well for them at least. I have great trouble watching anything concerning children in trouble.

It's absolutely FREEZING up here. Too cold to take Jilly for a walk. I bundled up to get the garbage bins back in the garage and almost froze just walking down the drive. Forget snowdrops and daffodils!

Annsie lol. A chap at work used to call me Annsie Baby, Sandy.
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,956 Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    <3:'(Sandy, so sorry for your loss.

:) About the vaccine. I know people who got the vaccine by being in line by 2:30 AM and getting home by noon, but we figured out something different. The vaccine is being supplied by the clinic where we have our doctor. I realized that Jake and I both have prescriptions that cannot be renewed in February or March without a doctor visit so we made appointments for February 5 for prescription renewal consultation and vaccine. That will be much more civilized. We feel very privileged to be able to do this.

:) When I watched the inauguration, I kept thinking how cold I would be if I were one of the principles wearing only what they were wearing. The temperature in Washington DC was similar to the temperature at my house and I needed many more layers to keep warm. Thus I loved the picture of Bernie Sanders in his Vermont coat and mittens that was showing all over the internet.

<3 Barbie
  • barbiecat
    edited January 2021
    Options

This is my favorite version of the picture of Bernie
    rkwpqpqtfnyt.jpg
  • Annsie35
    Options
    He sure needs those mittens BARBIE. It's minus -10 or 14 Fahrenheit here right now and the wind makes it feel even colder. No danger of heat stroke!
    Anne.
  • Sandydur
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Happy Saturday! :) Meeting my son at the car dealer at 2:00 to talk about the car I like. Will let you know what happens. The funeral mass is Monday when we are expecting a snow storm. Hopefully, the snow will wait until later and I can pay my respects. Not sure if Babe will go, he is very angry with me as is his son and DIL. Seems they sent the stimulus debit card in my name and they are all furious. I told Babe to mail it to me and he said they won't and I am not allowed on their property. I told him then I would send a cop to pick it up for me, so he said he would mail it. We will see, I see some turmoil in the next week, but I can handle it even if I have to call my attorney. I just hope he does the right thing. Still thinking positive about 2021, things will get better.
    Going to my son's after the dealership for movie night. Lisa said if her dad feels as good today as he did yesterday he will be joining us. That would be great.

Barbie, love that meme, there are so many funny ones all over the internet. I read this morning Bernie had tee shirts made with that picture and is selling them with all proceeds to go to Feed the Hungry. Cute. Good idea on the vaccine, I too will wait until my doctors office lets me know when the vaccine is available.

Anne, sorry for your freezing weather, ours is staying around 20 degrees during the day. It's the big snowstorm we are expecting that I am worried about, unless I am home and warm. I am with you on when children or animals are in danger in any movie or series. I might have to check that series out after all the other recommendations from friends. lol

I hope everyone has a great day and stays warm and safe.
    Sandy
    One Day at a Time
  • pinkperil
    edited January 2021
    Options
    A beautifully sunny day although icy cold. Nothing like Bernie was obviously experiencing or Annsie is now but our walk across the moors first thing was crunchy underfoot... George’s favourite weather! On the way home I called in at the farm shop for a few items for myself and neighbours but disappointed my favourite local yogurt wasn’t available. This afternoon I’ve pottered in my garden planting crocosmia Lucifer bulbs and a Sambucus Nigra shrub given to me at Christmas. We might have overnight snow but everything is tucked under plenty of compost. Lots of kindling cut from the old battens removed from the walls last year and now it’s getting dark and colder I’m inside with a cup of tea. Lots of laundry washed and hung out to dry now airing in front of the fire!

Anne, one of our channels has been showing a number of crime thrillers produced in cold dark countries. I haven’t seen them but know they get great reviews. Not so dark and cold is Wales and last year I got hooked on a Welsh tv crime drama called Hidden that was scary but very clever. It might turn up on Netflix.

Lin, so many snowdrop varieties aren’t there but I have to admit that in the wild they all look alike to me!

Time to get a warm meal inside me so although I bought mixed salad leaves and cherry tomatoes I’ll cook some pasta to go with them.

Take care everyone and as ever, stay safe. 😘
    Jackie
  • pinkperil
    Options
    Oh Sandy, you just got in ahead of me and I must say I’m delighted to see you aren’t taking any nonsense. A shame Babe has been badly influenced by his son but then family financial matters are the cause of many a fall out. Have fun checking out the car you want and go with your heart... you deserve it! ❤️
    When my partner John passed away his ex wrote me a horribly patronising letter then insisted she would attend his funeral. The night before we had about 10 inches of snow fall but John’s brother walked to the nearest highway and persuaded a truck driver to come and pick me up so we got to the funeral in good time but his ex couldn’t make it. As sad as we were we had a good laugh about that!

Jackie
  • barbiecat
    Options
    :) My walking friend had a dizzy spell this morning while we were walking in the giant field behind the house with both dogs in the dark. I told her to sit by the tree and I'd take the dogs home and come back for her. She was fine when I got back but wanted me to walk her home. Fortunately, she has an appointment scheduled with her doctor on Monday and she'll be able to ask about the dizziness. This isn't the first time this has happened and the doctor said it could be low blood pressure or her needing to eat breakfast and drink water before going out in the morning. Of course, Jake volunteered to take her to the doctor or do anything she needed. She reported later that's she's feeling better but will consider Jake's offer to drive her to the doctor.

:)Jackie,We have had beautiful weather here, but I have no interest in working in the yard even though there are a few things I could do. We bought this house because we wanted to minimize yard work, and I'm sticking to that.

<3Sandy, what a shame that Babe has been so influenced by his son to be so hateful to you. I know your Al-Anon practice will help you walk through this latest mess.

:)Annie, It does look like it says "BOB" on the bottom of the teapot, but it's probably only a design feature.

:) My afternoon plans are to watching figure skating on TV while riding my exercise bike and knitting a baby hat for my friend's not yet born grandson.

:) Jake is fixing hot dogs and buns in the NInja Foodi for lunch. It's one of his favorites. I'll pretend I don't know the nutrition facts about it.

<3 Barbie
  • jwubben6600
    jwubben6600 Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    Hello sneakers! We have a dreary, cold day here. Katie absconded with one of my wool dryer balls. She can run faster than a speeding bullet so there is no catching her. She delights in the keep away game. And she is encouraged to continue her bad behavior because I can’t help laughing at her game.

I had a very restless night. I feel like I didn’t sleep at all. No reason, no pain, but I was cold. There simply was not enough blankets on the bed. More tonight. I always hesitate to drag out the down comforter. Makes me sneeze and it is too warm. I needed Bernie’s mittens and his Vermont coat.

I guess it is soup Saturday. I would make chili but I have the idea that after our usual Friday night pizza, John’s tummy will need a rest. He is a delicate boy! Seriously! Often my spicy food upsets his stomach and I do need to throttle back. I am VERY generous with spices but not salt.

Sandy: there are times Babe’s son sounds absolutely demented. He sounds like he is totally controlling Babe. Sort of dangerous, in truth. Glad you are staying away. I am serious about that. My brother was a cop for his entire career. He used to say a domestic dispute is the most dangerous and is totally out of control. Someone always gets hurt or killed.

Barbie: your walking partner is so lucky to have you near by. My doc is constantly concerned about dizzy spells. He says falling is the big issue. That could mean a broken bone and if it is a hip or pelvis, well, life will look very different.

Jackie: I am so impressed with your laundry procedure. I think getting used to a dryer has been a blessing and a curse. I had those dizzy spells we talked about when reaching over my head and I am much less flexible than I used to be. I put it down to not using those muscles in the same way anymore. I am going to investigate that series my mentioned. We are always on the hunt for an intriguing mystery.

Anne: good Grief! Stay inside and you and Jilly stay warm. It is scary when it is so cold. I have lived in places where life threatening cold killed people and animals. The worse weather we ever experienced was in Cheyenne , Wyoming. One storm had wind, drifting snow and wind-chill temps of 100 degrees below zero! I am not kidding! I don’t like to think about the animals that died and a few older people who could not get warm. Oh! and the electricity went out in that storm. Many furnaces were natural gas but needed electricity to operate the pilot light. You can see I am still not over that nightmare and it was 25 years ago.
    Later alligator,
    Patsy☘️
  • Annsie35
    Options
    The worst storm I remember was in Quebec the first year we arrived in Canada. That would be winter 73/74. We lost heating and electricity for three whole days. The police were out on the main highway with long poles thrusting them down in the snow to see if they could detect car roofs. One or two elderly people died in their cars. We'd only just arrived in Canada so didn't get invited to a gathering of folks with no heat at one of the engineers houses. I was so glad we didn't get invited! He had a huge fire going in his pot bellied stove and it suddenly blew up. End of party, end of house. Fortunately no one got killed. We survived at home, cuddled on the sofa wearing everything we could lay our hands on and I'm still in Canada to tell the tale! It's very cold here but nothing like Quebec at its worst. I do wonder at times how my ex is doing up on a mountain in the eastern townships. He's 85 now and it can't be easy. However, as you know I got nothing financial with the French laws and he's quite well off and can afford help, so I tell myself to quit being concerned and they are so isolated, him and wife number two, at least they aren't likely to catch Corvid.
    Annsie.
  • linder4866
    linder4866 Posts: 11,113 Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Good evening. Every time I grabbed my iPad to write a note, something else popped up. I am sorry life distracted me today.

Late teapot. No information given.

cpzse5bz38vt.jpeg
    1t8yhm5fg11u.jpeg

Anne, stay warm if possible. It is snowing here. But it isn’t horribly cold. We are fortunate.

Sandy, I don’t know what to say about Babe and his family. It is truly insane but I am seeing a lot of that around. I have a friend who is just ‘off’ right now. It has been going on for a few weeks. I didn’t know she takes antidepressants but now I do because she ran out of them and her pharmacy didn’t get her Rx refilled for a while she said. So now I would guess it is like starting over with the med. She is over the edge, takes offense, goes totally quiet and then apologizes and apologizes. Then it starts again. But Sandy, Babe’s family never apologizes to you but they are just as unpredictable and unpleasant. 😔

Patsy, oh my goodness, what a doggie. Dryer ball theft? Katie, how could you? Did she ever surrender it? What a kid!

Jackie, sorry you didn’t get your yogurt. Way too cold here to think much about gardens right now. Stay in and stay warm. That’s my plan. I walked down the block to get my mail this evening and I did get cold even with my coat and hat and gloves on.

Barbie, I am sorry your friend had a dizzy spell. Long ago I had those as well. It was low blood pressure so that might be it. I hope her doctor can help her. That must have been upsetting for you.

And everyone, I do believe it is just the design of the bead on that teapot, I don’t think it says anything at all.

See you tomorrow. Looking forward to Sandy’s decision about the SUV.

Take care.

Lin🙋🏼‍♀️
    ❤️❤️

P.S. There’s a fighting going on with people I know. And it all concerns masks and the virus. It has gotten vicious and this evening a woman posted something on Facebook and a lot of it was in capital letters. She is nuts. She said in essence, that you cannot have an opinion about Covid and mask wearing unless you have had the virus yourself and speak from experience.

Which when you think of it means she should torch her own post because she has never had it herself. She was speaking about her husband’s experience.

She is anti-mask because she says she has claustrophobia and cannot stand to have something on her face. She is saying shut up and don’t try to tell other people what to do.

What have they put in our water, we are all nuts!
  • Sandydur
    Options
    No Car.....terrible experience. So happy my son went with me. Will explain tomorrow.