TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (January)

Options

Replies

• richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    @knlizght - I'm sorry you weren't feeling good after the vaccine - but happy that you were able to get it. As for the dieting, you've been doing amazing work so it will be no problem for you to get back on track.

MUAC for 1/24/21:
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercised: yes - 40 minutes walking dog

I think I was able to stay on track because I ate lots of fruits and vegs and my protein was 26% of daily intake.
  • richmondwriter
    Options
    Congratulations to our awesome team and especially our stars @robandy12345, @Knlizght, cmhubbard92! Way to go!
  • richmondwriter
    Options
    Forgot to add: I made sure to track mid-day, so I think that helped as well.
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    We did a lot of yard work yesterday, so not as many steps, but it all balanced out. Best news is hubby and I both worked in the same general vicinity without crabbing at each other which is a BIG improvement. (we both are stubborn and think we know the best way to do things.)

1/24/2021
    Exercise: yes
    Water: 80
    Steps: 3556
  • knlizght
    knlizght Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    @knlizght - I'm sorry you weren't feeling good after the vaccine - but happy that you were able to get it. As for the dieting, you've been doing amazing work so it will be no problem for you to get back on track.

MUAC for 1/24/21:
    Exercised: yes - 40 minutes walking dog

I think I was able to stay on track because I ate lots of fruits and vegs and my protein was 26% of daily intake.

100% I’d rather have the vaccine than a ventilator 😎
    Thanks @richmondwriter its helps having likeminded people rooting for you 🥰
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    @knlizght I'm sorry the vaccine made you feel so bad. Was it the first or the second dose?

@annabananamc Happy Birthday wishes to you. I am glad you and your hubby got through the work peacefully. I understand what you mean. I always know the best way to do things, too. 😄
  • brandi_84
    Options
    @richmondwriter Awesome job at finding a way to keep on track with fruits, veggies and protien!
  • brandi_84
    Options
    Great job, TBBT! You all did awesome this week and kept us in the top 3!

@cmhubbard92 @knlizght @Robandy12345 @cozydonuts Fantastic work this week!
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    1/24/21
    Steps:
    Water:

1/25/21
    Steps: 1,119
    Water: 85.4
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,588 Member
    Options
    We did a lot of yard work yesterday, so not as many steps, but it all balanced out. Best news is hubby and I both worked in the same general vicinity without crabbing at each other which is a BIG improvement. (we both are stubborn and think we know the best way to do things.)

1/24/2021
    Water: 80
    Steps: 3556

@annabananamc being in the same vacinity as my husband 24/7 has been the hardest part of teleworking these last ten months. 😂
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    Options

@annabananamc being in the same vacinity as my husband 24/7 has been the hardest part of teleworking these last ten months. 😂

Oh I hear you there! I started full time work in April, and I used to travel at least a week a month, and hubby worked at the office three days a week and home two.

Now we are both on Zoom all day and our office/desks are about ten feet from each other through one thin door. He seems to think he needs to talk at 'coach in a busy gym' volume at his meetings, too. I can't sneak away to the cafe with my laptop either.

Thank you for the opportunity to vent -lol! Somehow we are surviving it all and oh so grateful to have these jobs!

• JMTiv1979
    JMTiv1979 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    knlizght wrote: »
    Weigh in, January Week 26 😜
    Last week 330lbs
    This week 334lbs

Sorry guys, I had my covid vaccine this week and it absolutely floored me! After 48hrs with a fever and chills I just ate ate ate - and ate some more - I was like a possessed animal, literally ate enough to feed a small village 😜 But I’m over it now and I’m ready to get back to some normality and self care! ✅

Glad you are feeling better. I have heard of a lot of folks not feeling well after the vaccine.
  • maryc11
    maryc11 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    user name = maryc11
    Date = Monday 1.25.21 6:23PM
    Tracked = Yes
    Under = Yes
    Water = 68 oz
    Steps = 10,001
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Date: 01/24
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 3948
    Water: 96

Just for today1/25: WW2, 4500 steps 🚶‍♀️, 18hr IF , read bible plan , read chapters 📚, Daily calm, , walk 30 min, 🧘‍♀️YWA D24

Yesterday 1/24:
    KD/WW1✔️, 4500 steps🚶‍♀️👎🏻, 18hr IF ✔️, read bible plan ✔️, read chapters 📚✔️, Daily calm✔️, walk 30 min✔️, 🧘‍♀️YWA D23✔️
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    1/25/21
    Exercise: yes - 30 min beach body video before work and jogged 1 mile after work
    Steps: 11,920
    Water: 169oz
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Challenge 1/2
    tracked: yes
    under: yes
    exercise: yes. No motivation to go to the gym but I was forced to be active at work today

Sun: y/y/n
    Mon: y/y/y
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,588 Member
    Options
    Monday 25 Jan
    Track: yes

Steps: 6826
    Water: 68 oz
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10822440/february-biggest-loser-challenge-registrations-open#latest

Registrations are open if you'd like to invite any friends to the challenge.
  • richmondwriter
    Options
    MUAC for 1/25:
    Exercised: no
This discussion has been closed.