WaistAways - February 2021 Team Chat

Options

Replies

• YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Good evening, Friends!

As I predicted, this morning's Heather Robertson workout was a sweat sesh! A crazy 50 minute Cardio & Abs HIIT combo. But I'm glad I did it.

A late start to the day, but then straight to work. A home baked potato with bacon and grated mozzarella for lunch being the only interruption.

We're having red lentil dahl and cauliflower for supper, then some reading 📚 and then bed.

Night night

Yx
  • EvMakesChanges
    EvMakesChanges Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    @MandiSaysHey I've been in the same boat - thank you for revealing yourself. It's hard to share when I'm in a low place but then I remember that my difficulties won't injure you and vice versa. So, share away! We can reclaim the day.
    Off to enjoy this one while the sun is shining.
  • Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    PW - 251 lbs
    CW - 247.8 lbs
    Impressive! Well done <3
  • Pearl4686
    Options
    @micki48
    Steps 11/02/21 14038 incl 30 minutes workout: strength- full body.
  • sunny9847
    sunny9847 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Met all goals today. Steps 12,253
  • CurvyCalorie
    CurvyCalorie Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    @micki48 steps for February 11
    13,005 👏🏼👏🏼
  • kiay131982
    kiay131982 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Morning

@micki48 steps -
    8th 10006
    9th 12200
    10th 10285
    11th 13054

I don't feel like I have managed to claw back my loss from last week, had a bit of a blow out weekend (nothing horrendous) but the scales showed a gain again on Monday which I havent been able to rectify this week. I have been eating within limits, but maybe need to refocus a bit and prioritise protein and water. Feeling anxious about my weigh in tomorrow! :(
  • CurvyCalorie
    CurvyCalorie Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Good morning ☀️’s!
    Have a great weekend.
  • Pearl4686
    Options
    @jugar so glad to hear you are doing well! I'm sure you're happy that the surgery is now behind you. Have a wonderful and restful weekend <3
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday, Folks!

@Steph1498 - I'm like you in that I weigh every day (after my shower) and I take an average for the weekly weigh-in. But for the past two days, I've been weighing in a couple of pounds higher than I'd like. Probably the muscle that I am gaining during this month's workouts.

@jugar - so good to hear that you're out of hospital. Hoping that you continue to heal without further incident.

This morning's workout was a Pilates Fusion from Heather Robertson. Wish my balance was better! Anyway, I'm so glad that it's Friday - seems to have been a really long week, for some reason. Long but productive!

Last week I started a new house project, but I've hardly done anything this week. I plan to do some more of that this weekend.

Enjoy your day and have a fabulous weekend!
This discussion has been closed.