WaistAways - February 2021 Team Chat

Options

Replies

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,098 Member
    Options
    It has been a terrible weekend for my food intake.. I did not count my calories all weekend I did not log my food all weekend and we ate out Friday Saturday and Sunday!!! We where not home on Friday and Saturday night I knew we wouldn’t be and I should have prepped but I didn’t.. Sunday we went out because today is my anniversary and my husband has to work all day so we wanted to celebrate yesterday.. we went to Italian and it was sooo good.. now I have a *kitten* ton of making up to do because I’m sure this weekend set me back a couple pounds!!! Well happy Monday MFP I’m home today because it’s a holiday I hope the rest of you are enjoying your Monday!

Don't worry too much, or be in too much of a hurry to "make up" for the weekend. Just go back to normal and it will settle down, I'm sure! It is so tempting to try to be better than perfect or to fast or to really cut back, but that can backfire. One day of less than usual can be nice, but beyond that might be a risk for rebellion!

@MandiSaysHey
    Great loss this week!!

@DD265
    Keep us posted on how your experiment goes. I think the devices vary so much in their "burn" calculations that it is hard to rely on it, but re-calculating everything all the time is a giant pain. Give it a try to just stay closer to your intake goal and see how it goes. Obviously if you get a ton of exercise you can be a bit more generous :smiley:

Have a great Monday, or the rest of it for those east of here - we're gearing up for a big snowstorm and I have to get out and walk today. If I have one more totally lazy day I might go a bit nuts!
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,261 Member
    Options
    @jugar I'm happy you're feeling okay
    :)

mbakhtiaruz
    Sunday
    PW 61.5 kg
    CW 61.5
    LTD 7.3kg

It seems that I have stucked at this weight, but I m happy that I started to actively working on it again. I did around 11hours of indoor and outdoor workout during the past week and had a complete self control over food.

This week it snowed in the Netherlands some canals were frozen, and this is a photo taken yesterday during my walk

Really cool photo! Thanks for sharing that. Sometimes we do get stuck, unfortunately for a long time. Many of us here are right there beside you being stuck. Seems like you are doing good things. Perhaps try to change a little thing (macros, calories, fiber, water) and see if it gets you moving.
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,261 Member
    Options
    STEPPERS: I need the following

@CurvyCalorie 2/10, 2/12
    @evangsimmons170 all week
    @YinxFed all week - I have something for you on 2/10, 2/11 but the latter looks like exercise steps Could you post them all for me to be sure? Thanks!

Hi everyone! Happy Monday. I never checked in yesterday. I guess with my family here all day and night seeking refuge from no power, there was no good time to log on. Happily, their power is back on now. Sending good vibes to those of you facing no power or crazy storms right now. My gripe is that I haven't seen the sun for days and it looks like we won't see if for quite a while still. I need one of those little headlamp thingys. Ugh, I can't wait for our 3 minutes of spring. :smile:

Yesterday, no logging, ate whatever (pizza) and probably drank more coffee than water. I never drink coffee except for my morning coffee, but daughter and SIL made pots throughout the day and I continued drinking it. Did throw one away when I realized that was all I had had. We got take out pizza because I hit a wall as far as cooking dinner. I had no plan and didn't want to make one. Didn't want to cook dinner. I haven't cooked so my dinners at home consecutively in my life! I had nothing in me to do it. I did, of course, bake a <3 shaped cookie bar for everyone.

Did 10 minutes of Pilates this morning. I know that's not enough exercise, but I may be hard pressed to get more in. I should just put on a video and dance around in my room. Why is that so hard for me to do? Walking is probably not a great plan with trees down all around and workers all over getting rid of them. IDK

@jugar Glad to hear that mermaid sitting is no longer your only option. That's great. Glad to hear that you feel the surgery was a success. I am so happy for you. You have endured that pain in the rear for a long time. Hopefully, shortly you will be able to ride your sweet horse again. Go slow on that walk.

Hope everyone has a great day. I am going to go log my breakfast and shower. I know it's late. I have been updating steps. :#
  • CurvyCalorie
    CurvyCalorie Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    @jugar i need my weigh in tomorrow. I’ve been in the ER for back spasms. Not so much fun!! Totally forgot. Today is SO much better today.

@micki48 same with my steps. Haha I start again tomorrow.

Cheers my friends!
  • eggfreak
    eggfreak Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    Not feeling very enthusiastic these last couple weeks for exercise (not even walking) and eating/logging devolves as the day goes on. BUT I did just make an enormous pot of martha stewart's veg bean soup and that's a good sign ;)
  • sunny9847
    sunny9847 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Met all goals today. Steps 13,206
  • fuschiabolero
    fuschiabolero Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    no exercise and steps today at 6,285
  • jugar
    Options
    @jugar i need my weigh in tomorrow. I’ve been in the ER for back spasms. Not so much fun!! Totally forgot. Today is SO much better today.

@micki48 same with my steps. Haha I start again tomorrow.

Cheers my friends!
    I hope your back is feeling better - spasms are so painful. Hopefully you'll be back in action soon, but be sure to take care of this first :heart:
  • dutchrower
    dutchrower Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Username dutchrower
    Weigh In Day: Monday
    PW (Previous Weight): 203
    CW (Current Weight): 202

Steps: wed: 5001
    Thurs: 4799
    Fri:1050
    Sat: 5600
    Sun: 8754
    Mon: 3400
  • jugar
    Options
    dutchrower wrote: »
    Username dutchrower
    Weigh In Day: Monday
    PW (Previous Weight): 203
    CW (Current Weight): 202

Steps: wed: 5001
    Thurs: 4799
    Fri:1050
    Sat: 5600
    Sun: 8754
    Mon: 3400

Hi @dutchrower
    You are not on this team - please go and post on the Downsizers team chat page at
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10823057/downsizers-february-2021-team-chat/p23

I'll also go and copy your message there in case you don't see this! Good loss for the week, by the way!
  • once_mas
    once_mas Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    micki48 wrote: »
    @jugar I'm happy you're feeling okay
    :)

mbakhtiaruz
    Sunday
    PW 61.5 kg
    CW 61.5
    LTD 7.3kg

It seems that I have stucked at this weight, but I m happy that I started to actively working on it again. I did around 11hours of indoor and outdoor workout during the past week and had a complete self control over food.

This week it snowed in the Netherlands some canals were frozen, and this is a photo taken yesterday during my walk

Really cool photo! Thanks for sharing that. Sometimes we do get stuck, unfortunately for a long time. Many of us here are right there beside you being stuck. Seems like you are doing good things. Perhaps try to change a little thing (macros, calories, fiber, water) and see if it gets you moving.

@micki48 yes you are right, I checked my macros I m consuming a high percentage of carb and low amount of water per day. I will work on this. :)
  • once_mas
    Options
    Terytha wrote: »
    We made Purin, also known as creme caramel, for Valentines Day. Its only 160 calories each and turned out pretty well. Turns out Swerve caramelizes as well as sugar.

@Terytha
    it looks delicious! this is the first time I hear about Swerve, I don't like the taste of stevia, so I go entirely for sugarless foods. How is the taste of the Swerve compared to the real sugar?
  • once_mas
    edited February 2021
    Options
    eggfreak wrote: »
    Hi all,
    Not feeling very enthusiastic these last couple weeks for exercise (not even walking) and eating/logging devolves as the day goes on. BUT I did just make an enormous pot of martha stewart's veg bean soup and that's a good sign ;)
    @eggfreak
    It's a good beginning to get back on track :) I hope you feel enthusiastic again asap. for me following this video helped to start exercising and feel happier after one month of being blue:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cw-Wt4xKD2s
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Happy Tuesday 😊

@micki48 I will post my step and Exercise update for last week soon. Sorry it's late - yesterday was manic for me.
  • CurvyCalorie
    CurvyCalorie Posts: 266 Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    @jugar Thank you!
    While I am pacing this AM I stepped on the scale at 154.0
    I think with all the pain and two trips to the ER the least my body could do is drop to 150.0!! Hahaha
    Cheers my friends
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Wow - just done a 40-minute Shoulders and Chest Supersets workout! Definitely taking a rest day tomorrow :)

@micki48 - here are my belated step and exercise stats for last week:

07/02 - 3623 steps
    08/02 - 4471 steps / 30 mins Tabata
    09/02 - 3626 steps / 33 mins Body Strength & Arm Toning
    10/02 - 3719 steps
    11/02 - 4775 steps / 52 mins HIIT Cardio
    12/02 - 3443 steps / 36 mins Pilates
    13/02 - 3361 steps / 42 mins Leg Strength
    14/02 - 3472 steps

Have a great Tuesday everyone!
  • eggfreak
    eggfreak Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    It's a good beginning to get back on track :) I hope you feel enthusiastic again asap. for me following this video helped to start exercising and feel happier after one month of being blue:

I am going to try that HAPPY dance!! Thanks so much for the link. Great frozen canal/skaters photo too.
    Today I'm heading back on track.
This discussion has been closed.