Replies

• TheresaM787
    TheresaM787 Posts: 751 Member

Thank you so very much 😋

• lcfa5317
    lcfa5317 Posts: 147 Member
    Sun. , 02/21
    10,054 steps
    Hiked outside in balmy 25 degree weather.
    It’s now snowing AGAIN!
    I hiked with a friend & I came home to a clean house . My husband worked hard while I was gone. It was the best gift ever.
  • azkunk
    azkunk Posts: 956 Member
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

2/18: 12887
    2/19: 3502
    2/20: 7371
    2/21: 9527
  • mszoueb
    mszoueb Posts: 155 Member
    Weigh in:

SW: 259.4
    PW: 243.6
    CW: 242.8

---
    Morning all, here for Monday check in.

I was a little lower yesterday, it's funny that you get lower numbers just before weigh in day like it does it on purpose 😂. Still going in the right direction though! Last week was one of the first weeks where I was adding more healthy extras into my day alongside the plan than usual because of feeling hungry.. the extras didn't really suffice, I've not gone over calories and tracked everything but thinking need to keep an eye on it, I probably won't have these extra calories on my BMR available to do it as I get lower but shall see.

Still a work in progress on trying to create meals at the weekend that have more quantity, but don't make me go over. It's interesting how easy calories add up on the healthy stuff without realising.

Managed to get out walking a few times and did some weightlifting so was pleased with that this past week.

Not much else to say, have a great week everyone!
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,483 Member
    97c2gb3usaff.png

@lelbarou on reaching Twoterville!
  • lindamtuck2018
    I just had all my replies written and they disappeared. Here we go again!

@lelbarou
    What a way to start your Monday with a bang reaching such a big milestone. Do you have your next milestone set?

@Beautyofdreams
    Awesome loss!

@azkunk
    Nice loss! Glad you are getting back on track. Do you think getting back to your normal routine has helped?

@cesse47
    Nice loss!

@TheresaM787
    Awesome loss! With the water, I find adding ice tea drops really helps me meet my goal. There are all kinds of flavours so maybe this might work for you.

@draby2011
    Love your enthusiasm! You are taking all the right steps to be successful. I can’t wait to celebrate all your victories with you.

@lcfa5317
    Great steps! The weather is so frustrating. We woke up to a ton of new snow this morning. At this rate we will have snow melting in June still.

@Tazaria87
    Taking care of ourselves as a whole can help us succeed with weight loss. It is good you are looking into skincare now. I wish I had 20 years ago.

@heatherbluebell
    Great job on reducing your stress. We all think weight loss is about calories but there are so many factors including reducing stress, enough sleep and drinking water to name a few.

@mszoueb
    You are killing it this year! You are really thinking about what you eat and how things add up. How many days are you getting the preplanned meals now?

@jimboden3
    Any loss no matter how small counts. I am sure all the neighborhood walking will help in your weight loss efforts.

@scribb
    Sorry to see you go. Best of luck with the rest of your journey.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Sunday’s check in
    ✅Steps 5,204
    ✅Sleep
    ✅Water
    ✅Track

I am have a bad case of the should haves, could haves and would haves today. I spent too much time this morning looking at my weight loss graphs in happy scale and thinking about the weight I gained from August to the beginning of January. I am moving forward!

I did a longer mini walk yesterday after the grandkids left. It was painful but no pain no gain. 🤷‍♀️ I am going to do one now when I finish my coffee and one before lunch. I have a lot of housework as kids are messy and I have to catch up on all I put off this weekend.

Happy Monday!
  • Tazaria87
    Tazaria87 Posts: 604 Member
    Daily Post February 21
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Water 102oz
    Steps 9057
    Exercise 22mins boxing a punching bag

Dad and I hit the bag again for our Sunday workout. It's a lot of fun and quite the workout.

The weather outside is suppose to warm up a bit over the next few days so I'm looking forward to some of the snow melting.
  • lindamtuck2018
    hqbm1nd5aaew.png
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,044 Member
    Good Morning Everyone .... I hope everyone had a nice weekend ....I finally took a day off from exercising ...I walked 8 days straight so I definitely needed it ...Did absolutely nothing yesterday other than sitting on my couch watching Nascar :) ...Will be walking today and incorporating Yoga every other day ...still want to workout 6 days a week :)
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 882 Member
    Steps 2/20: 11,916
    Steps 2/21: 15,397
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    i2pcccwu37ym.jpg
    ulg0sc7xbb0c.png
    lqptw4mhgv1v.png
    tvigzonkiltc.png

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    77s8r8uw1erz.png

PLACE TEAM LBS LOSS
    je24ocuqyh8j.png

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    1st @davidji82 2.51 %
    2nd @draby2011 1.93%
    3rd @theresam787 1.92 %

PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOSS
    1st @davidji82 6.8 Lbs
    2nd @draby2011 4.8 Lbs
    3rd @heatherbluebell 3.46 Lbs

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    @deniners2
    @eggfreak
    @tiataleah
    @shnerb00
    @PlaneMonkey
    @trooworld
    @Firefly743
    @itsmegina
    @rachelrjh
    @kerdil08
    @888Angie888

uboqaz8tyrca.png

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,044 Member
    Congrats to @draby2011 , @888Angie888 and @dutchrower for being our top 3 weight losers this week ...Well done Ladies
    Also congrats to @TheresaM787 , @heatherbluebell for placing 3rd on individual percentage and individual lbs loss ...Great job you two :)
This discussion has been closed.