TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (February)

Replies

• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Up another pound - this is an interesting thing to watch. Things to note: skipped one meal yesterday, most cals at dinner. Pollen is off the charts, even my eczema is acting up on my fingers. Did yoga and a shorter walk. Had a stressful evening with an HOA meeting, but slept well after that with great dreams.

@annabananamc , I love how you are approaching this with an analytical mind!
  • HASWLRS
    @cmhubbard92 , Welcome back, Christine!

Sunday, February 21st

Logged and under and went for another two mile walk, although my knee is telling me I probably shouldn't have. I was really hungry today as I had a bigger deficit from my active Saturday (14,832 steps).

Monday, February 22nd

I woke up at 4 this morning as the large icicles hanging outside our bedroom window came crashing down and made one heck of a loud noise. Super hungry again today, and tired (obviously), so I decided I was going to give myself a little leeway. I did log, but was over by 162 calories. No exercise, as I overdid it on the weekend. This was a day where I was glad we have stopped buying chips. Hungry and tired is a recipe for disaster if there is mindless munchy food at the ready! I think my dedication to this process since January 15th is rubbing off on my husband a little bit. I did ask him if he wanted any snack foods when we were at the grocery store on Saturday and he declined. I have also noticed that he is eating a little less food at lunchtime on the weekends.
  • HASWLRS
    @Krysless2 , How was your brother's wedding over the weekend? Haven't seen you resurface since....hopefully you've fully recovered!
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    And this morning down that pound. Feel like a yo-yo with it. Def. stuck in that 165 range!

2/22/2021
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: no
    Water: 80
    Steps: 1806
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    2/22/2021
    Exercise: yes - was gonna have a rest day, but we hit 75 today and I couldn’t pass up a nice 3 mile walk
    Water: 112oz
    Steps: 12,279
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    2/23/21
    Exercise: yes
    Water: 9 cups
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Date: 02/22
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 5993
    Water: 96

Just for today 2/23: WW29, 5000steps 🚶‍♀️, 20hrs IF , read bible plan , read chapters 📚, Daily calm, walk 30 min, 🧘‍♀️YWA D23
    RDBBD5

Yesterday 2/22: WW28👍🏻, 5000steps 🚶‍♀️👍🏻, 20hrs IF 👍🏻, read bible plan 👍🏻, read chapters 📚👎🏻, Daily calm👍🏻, walk 30 min👍🏻, 🧘‍♀️YWA D22👍🏻
    RDBBD5👎🏻
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,447 Member
    2/22/2021
    Exercise: yes - was gonna have a rest day, but we hit 75 today and I couldn’t pass up a nice 3 mile walk

@mooreshelly09 I wouldn't be able to pass that up either!
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,447 Member
    Tuesday 23 February
    Track: yes

Steps: 10,694
    Water: 100 oz
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Rawrxamberx
    Wednesday
    February week 4
    PW: 314.4
    CW: 313.8
  • Prehistoricmoongoddess

Wednesday
    LW 145.0lbs
    CW 144.2lbs
  • HASWLRS
    Well done, @rawrxamberx and @prehistoricmoongoddess on your weigh-ins this week!!
  • HASWLRS
    Tuesday, February 23rd

logged: yes
    under: yes
    exercise: yes, 38 minutes of yoga
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    I hope I didn't overstep myself - I made the sheet in the tracker for this week.

2/23/2021
    Steps: 5728

Today I am off to Bok Tower Gardens which should be blooming wonderful. Seeing my bestie who I haven't seen in person since last January. We figured walking around outside masked should be pretty safe.

I bet I get my steps today!

• richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    MUAC for 2/23:
    Exercised: yes -40 walk/run with the pooch
  • richmondwriter
    2/22/2021

A much-deserved beautiful day for you in Texas!
  • richmondwriter
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    @cmhubbard92 , Welcome back, Christine!

Sunday, February 21st

Logged and under and went for another two mile walk, although my knee is telling me I probably shouldn't have. I was really hungry today as I had a bigger deficit from my active Saturday (14,832 steps).

Monday, February 22nd

I woke up at 4 this morning as the large icicles hanging outside our bedroom window came crashing down and made one heck of a loud noise. Super hungry again today, and tired (obviously), so I decided I was going to give myself a little leeway. I did log, but was over by 162 calories. No exercise, as I overdid it on the weekend. This was a day where I was glad we have stopped buying chips. Hungry and tired is a recipe for disaster if there is mindless munchy food at the ready! I think my dedication to this process since January 15th is rubbing off on my husband a little bit. I did ask him if he wanted any snack foods when we were at the grocery store on Saturday and he declined. I have also noticed that he is eating a little less food at lunchtime on the weekends.

That's great - your strategies are paying off, and your healthy habits are rubbing off on your husband as well!
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Rawrxamberx
    Wednesday
    February week 4
    PW: 314.4
    CW: 313.8

@rawrxamberx Nice weigh in! You have had an amazing month. Keep it up ! You are doing awesome!
  • brandi_84
    I hope I didn't overstep myself - I made the sheet in the tracker for this week.

2/23/2021
    Steps: 5728

Today I am off to Bok Tower Gardens which should be blooming wonderful. Seeing my bestie who I haven't seen in person since last January. We figured walking around outside masked should be pretty safe.

I bet I get my steps today!

@annabananamc
    Enjoy the garden. An excellent idea for an outing with a friend.
  • brandi_84
    Prehistoricmoongoddess

Wednesday
    LW 145.0lbs
    CW 144.2lbs

@prehistoricmoongoddess
    Great weigh in! You have been doing wonderfully this month!
This discussion has been closed.