• richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    mooreshelly09
    Week 3
    PW: 200.4
    CW: 199.2

I did it!!!! FINALLY in wonderland!!!!!

@cmhubbard92 Such a beautiful bride! Congratulations <3<3<3

Awesome!! That must be such a great feeling! Congrats.
  • richmondwriter
    @cmhubbard92 - Congratulations to you and your hubby, Christine. You both look fabulous! What a gorgeous dress, too! Wishing you much happiness as you start your new life together.
  • richmondwriter
    maryc11 wrote: »
    Checking in...lost a full week of dieting and exercise. Spotty internet access but that is the least of the issues cuz no power, no water, no work, no place to go, just sit under the covers in front of the fireplace as long as the wood supply holds out. Yep, I'm in Houston. Fun times. Happy to report we are safe, we are semi-warm, we have a food supply and we have bottled water to drink. Hopefully Sunday will bring warmer weather, a plumber with supplies and a fresh start to a new week. Best to all and stay safe.

I am so sorry to hear this! I hope you get power back soon.

@annabananamc - I am so glad your mother-in-law got power back! My mom was able to get her second vaccine - roads not too bad where she is now.
  • Jerricajo07
    Jerricajo07 Posts: 9 Member
    Jerricajo07
    Week 3
    PW 221.2
    CW 220.2
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    edited February 2021
    @erikNJ @Jerricajo07 nice loss this week!

@DaffyGirl88 Chin up, it’s ok. We all slip up from time to time. All part of dieting. You got this! We are all here as a shoulder to lean on. I know you have been there for us in our slip ups 🖤🖤
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    erikNJ wrote: »
    lw: 263.4
    cw: 262.3

@erikNJ, way to post a loss after your week off. Whether it was something you worked for, or something that just happened, it shows you were in control, as opposed to out of control, while you were away from MFP. Your new profile pic worries me, though....please tell us what is going on with you. (hugs)
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    @HASWLRS thank you so much! :blush:

@annabananamc thank you! :blush:

@daffygirl88 thank you so much!!!

@mooreshelly09 thank you! Awesome job reaching Onederland!!!

@richmondwriter thank you so much!

I overdid it on the wine yesterday! I drank 2 bottles throughout the event and I seriously am paying for it! TOM also arrived soon after the wedding, so it's making me feel so much crummier! I will be weighing in tomorrow, instead of today, and hopefully it won't be terrible!
  • HASWLRS
    @mooreshelly09, Congratulations on getting into Onederland!! Whoo hoo!! Your hard work has definitely been paying off and today you were rewarded. I am so happy for you!!
  • HASWLRS
    @Jerricajo07, nice loss this week, and nice profile pic, too!

@maryc11, hope your situation has improved significantly today...be safe, and warm!

@DaffyGirl88, what can we do to help you get you out of your funk? At least it is just a pound, so we do not have to sound any alarm bells...you are still in the vicinity!
  • HASWLRS
    @cmhubbard92....you know you can always just rollover your weight from last week? Don't punish yourself....you deserved last night's party! Speaking of which, sometime, later on, I would love for you to describe your wedding event. It intrigues me that you got married on a Thursday! There are so many different ways to get married and celebrate it these days, that I guess I am just curious, and again, living vicariously through you!
  • HASWLRS
    Thursday, February, 18th

logged: yes
    under: yes
    exercise: yes, 20 minutes of random dumbbell exercises

If it wasn't for another Challenge, I wouldn't even have done that for exercise! I guess I am feeling a little indifferent, as what I really want to do for exercise, I can't. Which is, to just put on my walking clothes and go for a 5k walk! And although I can dress for the cold, walking alone in the cold is not enjoyable...it needs to be a shared experience! And with the snow, even a "shovelled" sidewalk is still going to be an uneven surface and perhaps a bit slippery, and that doesn't sound appealing, either! I have still been logging my food, and eating at a deficit; it's just without exercise, a daily post seems boring? I don't know.

I did go to see my doctor yesterday to get on the list for an MRI. My knee isn't terrible, by any stretch, it is just not better! I want to start running once spring gets here, and currently, that will not be happening!
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Date: 02/18
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 5159
    Water: 96

Just for today 2/19: WW25, 4500 steps 🚶‍♀️, 18hrs IF , read bible plan , read chapters 📚, Daily calm, walk 30 min, 🧘‍♀️YWA D19
    RDBBD5

Yesterday 2/18: WW24✔️, 4500 steps 🚶‍♀️✔️, 18hrs IF ✔️, read bible plan ✔️, read chapters 📚✔️, Daily calm✔️, walk 30 min✔️, 🧘‍♀️YWA D18✔️
    RDBBD5✔️
  • HASWLRS
    Up 1 pound 166 on Sunday Feb. 14 :(

@RoseyandReady , It is just one pound, so not terrible. You can turn this around with a little concerted effort. Let us know what is going on with you and maybe we can help?
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    @cmhubbard92 congratulations 🎊🎈🍾🎉 what a beautiful couple
  • HASWLRS
    Weigh in
    February, week 3
    Wednesday
    PW: 319
    CW: 314.4

@rawrxamberx, Congratulations on a superb loss this week! You put in the effort, and you got the results! Take it one day at a time, but keep it going! You are on your way!
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    This is just no good today. I started running instead of just walking. I ate under calories every day. I ate those dang salads for every lunch. And yet, I am up more than a pound over my starting weight today. Pollen is up and allergies acting up, so inflammation could be part of it. But I feel so discouraged. Trying to focus on the long range...

Post menopause metabolism is no joke. I am sooooo stuck here at 165ish. Like for the past five years I think.

2/19/2021 Friday weigh in: 165.6
    SW: 164.4
    PW: 164.2

2/18/2021
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes
    Water: yes
    Steps: 5113

• HASWLRS
    @prehistoricmoongoddess and @knlizght, two great losses posted this week from across the pond! Well done, ladies!!
  • HASWLRS
    @annabananamc, I can feel your pain through your post! You have ramped up your exercise from walking to running, so this could mean more water retention. And you mentioned inflammation, so another plausible factor. I know it is easier said than done, but stay the course this week, and see if you can get the scales to move for you next weigh-in. (hugs)
This discussion has been closed.