edited March 2021
    Options
    Daily Post March 23
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Water 84oz
    Steps 9058
    Exercise 26min Inc Dance Fit

I have been registered as a consignor for a local Kids stuff sale for the last year. It kept getting pushed back due to Covid. I got an email that they are finally going to be able to hold the sale. So for the next month I have a goal to work on tagging items for it. We are ready to sell our baby clothes that are in storage and other stuff we no longer need. It will be a lot of work, but it will feel great to declutter the house while also hopefully making a little money. Tonight my husband has virtual plans with his friends so I'm on my own once the kids are in bed. I need to pull everything out and get it organized.
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Steps 3/23: 13,553
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,005 Member
    Options
    Hey All, I have a question, for the April challenge, am I to log the workouts that I do daily here? I don't have a pedometer at the moment so unable to count steps. Or is there a specific logging format to follow? Especially with regard to logging weight

@Megan_smartiepants1970 can tell you more about the workouts. She can convert workouts to steps so you can participate in the step challenge.

As for weight use this format:
    Username
    Weigh in day
    PW(previous weight)
    CW(current weight)

I will then add the weight to the spreadsheet. I will always mark your weigh in post with an insightful. We know then that your weight has been entered.
    Welcome to the team!

Thank you for this! Really appreciate the reply will make a note of this

Hi there .........All you do is tell me what kind of exercise (example Bicycling leisurely, moderate or vigorous) and how many minutes ...Then I will convert your exercise into steps .... If you want to be added to our step challenge let me know
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,877 Member
    Options
    I'll be back later to catch up, and respond to your kind comments. Our dog had a restless night, and the cat was in out of the bedroom as I forgot to close the door. I'm gonna take a short nap.😛😊
  • TheresaM787
    TheresaM787 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

3/24
    Steps 6,300
    Bike 45 minutes, 11 miles moderate effoty
  • iradi8
    iradi8 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    3/23 Steps 10,261
  • lcfa5317
    lcfa5317 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Arghhh! I just typed a long post on my phone & lost it!
    6,241 steps
    60 minutes on bike
    03/24
  • red1185
    red1185 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    missGYST wrote: »
    Hello, everyone, and happy Wednesday! I'm back from my ski trip and I wish I could say it was fabulous but I wasn't ready for it. I tried to get myself as ready as I could be - I give myself credit for that - but my legs were giving up on me halfway through the day. Still, a week of skiing half-days in a place as gorgeous as Utah is a pretty good vacation! I'm hoping that by this time next year I can get back into Canada to ski. I love the US mountains, but I need to visit Banff and Lake Louise before my knees check out for good! So for my weight... somehow I do better on vacation, go figure! :D

Username: missgyst
    Weigh-in: Wednesday
    PW: 206.0
    CW: 204.8

@missGYST Banff is on my bucket list! I don’t ski, I’ve never skied; but I REALLY want to go to a ski resort, just sit by the fireplace with hot chocolate and watch a really good snowfall. I know we can do that in the US, but. I REALLY want to go to Banff. It looks incredible.
    Congrats on the loss btw! Losing on a vacation is very impressive.

@Megan_smartiepants1970 steps for 3/24: 7,327.

Today was good as far as steps are concerned, but I did weigh myself, and the scale is up about 3 lbs!! That’s super frustrating. I know this past Friday and Sunday we did charcuterie nights with the works including lots of wine. I’m thinking (ans hoping) that between the salted meats, and the sugars in the bread and wine that that’s what contributing to the scale. I’m going to lay off that stuff for the rest of the week, and hopefully get back in order. I was doing well, and to see that number on the scale was very frustrating to say the least.
  • roz0810
    roz0810 Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Username: roz0810
    Weigh In Day: Thursday
    PW: 258.6
    CW: 256.6

Been a good week so far. Been counting every calorie and adjusted some of my settings because it was on the wrong exercise setting so I was eating too much before but I've got it now!
  • lelbarou
    lelbarou Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    check in for March 25
    logging - yes
    exercise - yes (2 walks)
    Steps - 17056

I really pushed myself with the steps yesterday. Not sure I can keep replicating it! I'm trying to win this step challenge, but I kind of feel I need a rest day! LOL Anyway, I will try to to at least one walk and maybe not two today...I will see how I feel.

I hope everyone has a great day.

• rlaskey2
    rlaskey2 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Steps 6,937

Low steps due to having to charge the Fitbit. My parents and aunt came over to see the kids after school and then I needed to grocery shop so ate leftovers for dinner and I didn’t workout.
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,516 Member
    Options
    @lelbarou
    Did you make a decision on your work? I think it is great you have so much work available. For myself, I love a challenge but sometimes it is just nice to take the easy one every now and then. I am eager to find out what you decided. With your steps they are awesome. Just be careful you don’t hurt yourself again. I know when I was walking a lot a year ago I ramped myself up. I upped my step goal every week or two. Now I have been adding 500 to my daily goal once a month. I guess you could say I am in a step challenge with myself. Don’t think I am discouraging you just be careful of your feet and knees.

@Tazaria87
    It does sound like a lot of work but it will be great to get rid of things you aren’t using. Also, great for someone that is starting a new family.

@Bluetail6
    I hope you got a good nap. My cats are the opposite. If you close the door they won’t stop scratching until you get up and let them in.

@missGYST
    Great loss! Do you think all the skiing helped? I don’t ski but I would love to see Banff one more time.

@TheresaM787 and @lcfa5317
    Great job on the bike!

@roz0810
    Nice loss! Keep making adjustments as you go. It feels good once it becomes a routine.

• lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Wednesday’s check in
    Daily Goals
    ✅Steps 6,525
    ✅Sleep
    Weekly Goals
    Weights 2x/wk: ✔️
    Bike 3x/wk✔️✔️
    Walk 5x/wk: ✔️✔️✔️✔️

The doctor put me on antibiotics so my ear should be good in a couple of days. I did get my walk and weights done yesterday. The weights session was definitely not as good as the first few I have done but I am still feeling my way around. I am definitely going for a walk today as it is beautiful outside. I haven’t decided on the bike yet but it is nice that I can pop down whenever I want.

It’s meal planning day so I am putting those good lunch ideas to work. Thanks once again!

Have an awesome day!

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    Steps

Weights
    25 minutes light
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    New month, new goals?
    Sunday is the start of the April challenge. Are you setting new goals or refining previous ones? Can you share one of your goals with the group and why it is important to you?

snyvj0qh86dv.png

• 888Angie888
    Options
    Steps 3/24: 16,346
  • 888Angie888
    Options
    Thursday Weigh Day
    CW: 228.0
    PW: 228.4
    YTD: -17.4
    Better than a gain😉
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,005 Member
    edited March 2021
    Options
    New month, new goals?
    Sunday is the start of the April challenge. Are you setting new goals or refining previous ones? Can you share one of your goals with the group and why it is important to you?

snyvj0qh86dv.png

I will continue to be on Keto ..It has helped me tremendously in getting my blood sugar numbers down ...back in 2019 when I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetic my numbers were through the roof 300+ ..I am happy to report my numbers are now between 80's and 100's ...I am now considered pre-diabetic :)
  • red1185
    red1185 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970 I have officially upped my daily goal to 6,000 during the week.
    (Idk how that will look on weekends, but I will do what I can.)
This discussion has been closed.