Shrinking Assets - April 2021 Team Chat

Options

Replies

• Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    peachplace wrote: »
    Hey guys!

Is it too late for me to join for April?

If so then can I stay in support and start in May?

Here are my stats
    Weigh in day Monday
    PW 262.5
    CW 259.5

Thanks!

You’re good!!! I’ll make sure you are added!
  • Patricehm16
    Patricehm16 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Username: Patricehm16
    Weigh In Day: Thursday
    PW (Previous Weight):210
    CW (Current Weight):209.9
  • Patricehm16
    Patricehm16 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hello team! My name is Patty, I’m 54 and live in California. I have been fighting with my weight for years lose some gain more kinda situation. I have used this site in the past and was successful. Just need to be more mindful and track, track, track my food. I’m good all day, and eat a lot at night. To much snacking. I’m glad to be here and look forward to meeting you all.
  • pastorjrj18
    pastorjrj18 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello, fellow Shrinking Assets members!

My name is Jill and I am newly 55 years old.

I have been on the journey to being healthier, mindful about food and exercise as well as losing weight since 2015. My highest weight has been 243. My lowest weight was 179, at the start of the pandemic. I have done a reset and downloaded My Fitness Pal to lose the weight I gained during this very stressful pandemic and continue on to my ultimate goal of reducing my A1c and not moving to diabetes as well as my BMI at a healthy range. Recently diagnosed pre-diabetic. My starting weight was 192 and my weight-in on Sunday was 189.6. I am pretty active: walk over 10,250 steps daily, ride a stationary bike 3 times a week, HIIT 3 times a week, and lift weights 2 times a week.

I have a dietitian that has been on the journey with me for 3 years. Challenges are really great, inspiring, as well as an opportunity to encourage. Looking forward to our journey together.
  • imgwendolyn2015
    imgwendolyn2015 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Username: imgwendolyn2015
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    PW:153.8
    CW:155.2

Not surprised since I've been stress eating. Got back on track Wednesday and saw the scale move down just not in time for weigh in. Next week will be awesome!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Woo woo!! Looks like we got some amazing new faces this month!! Hi y'all!! It's spring we are all going green!! Time to HULK OUT on out old habits!! We can do this!! A lil focus determination and sweat!! 🤞🤞🤞I get a whoosh this week!! I need it aunt flo I'm ok if you take a lil extra baggage when you leave!! Hahah I'm over being bloated!!
  • tiataleah
    tiataleah Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Username: tiataleah
    PW : 210.7
    CW: 211.2

I'm really hoping for a woosh next week.
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to seeing those whoooshes for you all next week!

I’m on day 2/30 of leaving the apartment every day in April, so far so good. I’m also feeling a lot better in general, even though most of my symptoms came back in some form and even brought some lovely joint pain friends. I’m less worried since the symptoms came back and we had the ultrasound confirming everything looks fine, and my energy levels have increased a little bit. I no longer need 10 hours every night + 2-3 naps, this week I’ve been largely on 8 hours per night + 1-2 naps. That’s a huge amount of extra time to my day, especially now that I’m no longer spending most of my awake time hugging the toilet.

Today we successfully went on a little walk, got groceries, came home and cooked a healthyish dinner, all in a row without me having to lie down or take a nap break. I know it sounds like a ridiculously small achievement, but for me this was a big win after a very rough early pregnancy. Morning sickness is also mostly gone, afternoon and evening sickness still remain but are much more manageable because I have more energy in general.
  • leni1us
    leni1us Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    leni1us
    Friday
    PW:161.6
    CW:160.6

So and steady wins the race.
  • Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    I'm a little worried about my weigh in tomorrow. I've not done well this week.
  • bigblues11
    bigblues11 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    BigBlues11
    Friday
    PW 153.4
    CW 153.4 (-.0 pnds)
    TLD -70.6 pnds

Last weeks weigh in did not post apparently. No change. Holding steady. I'm really going to have to push myself to lose this last 15 pounds.

Have a great weekend y'all!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Options
    janek1705 wrote: »
    Username: Janek1705
    PW : 272
    CW: 268 (-4lb)
    I am presently surprised considering this week has been a hard one how me. While I tried to stay on track I did not get to exercise at all. I did have a bit of a controlled splurge on the weekend and I'm glad it didn't bite me at weigh in. I am only 3.6 lb shy of my previous alltime low since iver gained so much weight and that is super exciting for me cuz I cannot wait to go even lower!

Yeeeeeees way to go!! That is amazing!! Keep it up!!! Stay focus and you will get there
  • cre804
    cre804 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Cre804
    PW 196.0
    CW 194.5

Had a bit of a whoosh this week but we are out of town for the weekend, which means a lot of meals out. Trying to be mindful yet still eating some new things. Surprisingly I got my steps in because we walked to and from dinner. Hopefully I won’t get too off track!
  • Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    Mrscanmore
    Pw 177.3
    Cw 178.1

Not surprising, but still disappointing.
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    April week 2 goals:
    • Post here every day
    • Log every single bite
    • drink more water
    • move a little more

Simple.... right?
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Options
    Pw181.2
    Cw183.4

Since I didn't actually hit the scale last week I'm calling this a win!! Got my head in the game all week. Midweek hit the scale at 188ish wow!! Auntie flo brought the bloat with her!! Got me a lil whoosh!!

Way to go Beka!!

Y'all keep up the good work!!!

We are gonna make it one small change at a time!!

NSV: I DIDN'T BUY MORE MINTS!! HAHAHA
This discussion has been closed.