• lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,511 Member
    Options
    Friday’s check in
    Daily Goals
    ❌Steps 3,302
    ❌Sleep
    ❌Walk

Today starts lockdown and I will start my challenge tomorrow morning. I still have to fine tune it. I admit that’s a sad check in. I wallowed in my sadness yesterday but today I will get all that red back to green. I am off grocery shopping in a few.

Hope your weekend is off to a great start!
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Step 4/2: 16,885
    Daily mini-workout: ✔️
  • 363days
    363days Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    @lelbarou - I think it is great to identify what it is you like about yourself, too many times we (I) don't acknowledge the good things about me. and great walk!!! are you sore? Decluttering - trying now to clean out the closet and sat down at the computer because I felt like I couldn't make another decision without a break - mentally tiring but feels so good!
    @Bluetail6 I'm lucky to have had both covid shots and am traveling to Hood River, OR in a week to see my son who is on the road now moving from Anchorage to there. I can't wait to see him. My daughter and SIL are going, too so it is a family event. I hope to go camping in Sedona in May, before it gets too hot. This will be a solo trip and one I'm excited about doing.
    @Megan_smartiepants1970 Glad you found shoes that are right for you. I love that brand, too!
  • 363days
    Options
    @lelbarou @rwood566 You guys should go on the road! You're cracking me up.
  • 363days
    Options
    @Tazaria87 @red1185 @cesse47 Great weeks, ladies! Way to go!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,862 Member
    Options
    @363days Are you still with us on our step challenge or do you need to be excused ?
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,862 Member
    Options
    Username: AlphaEli
    Weigh in Day: saturday
    PW: 310
    CW: 305.6

Great loss ...Congrats ....If you can will you please post your steps for the week ...Thank you :)
  • rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 987 Member
    edited April 2021
    Options
    @AlphaEliJoe great weigh in. congats. hopefully you'll go under 300 during this month.

@363days have a wonderful trip. stay safe and well. that should be some beautiful country to walk around.
  • TheresaM787
    TheresaM787 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

4/3
    Stationary bike 35 minutes, 9 miles, moderate effort
    Steps 7,500
  • azkunk
    azkunk Posts: 956 Member
    Options
  • iradi8
    iradi8 Posts: 571 Member
    edited April 2021
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

4/2 Steps 20,139

Lots of yardwork today!
  • iradi8
    iradi8 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    @azkunk
    Love your daily goals!

@Bluetail6
    75k+ miles of travel per year is a lot! I can't even imagine that:) You must have really missed it. That is great that you will start to travel a bit now that you have the vaccine.

@rwood566
    You did great with the pedaler and the dumbbells! Love your sense of humor! Thanks for the laughs:) Hope you enjoy your hike and don't meet up with any rangers, lizards or squirrels. I just read your next comment about the rabbits. Had me laughing again! I love this quote that you shared: "- Robin Williams. "we're all born with a spark of madness. Don't let yours go out." Sometimes people do not accept our moments of "madness" and it gets buried. I'm going to let it out more often because it sure is fun!

@lelbarou
    Hope your stomach is feeling better now:) I love that you see the good qualities in yourself. I am also a person who sacrifices a lot and often especially with those I love.

@rlaskey2
    Twenty years with a company is almost unheard of these days. It must feel a bit strange that it has come to an end. Perhaps the renovations and people working in your house will be a nice distraction.

@lindamtuck2018
    So sorry things are getting locked down again. That will really be tough. I know you are determined and that you'll be putting some green up!

@Tazaria87
    Glad your back is feeling better. You sure stay busy! Love those lake walks!

@TheresaM787
    You are really doing amazing riding that bike!

@red1185
    Baby steps:) That is just awesome that you can feel a difference in your jeans! That is great motivation:)

@363days
    Your travels sound exciting!

• rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    @iradi8 congrats on the kayaking, but kayaking around alligators?? you're braver than i am.

numbers for 4/3:
    steps - 3611. it seems like alot more than that, but i'll take it.
    calories - under my goal of 1800. i had hot air popcorn for dessert instead of chocolate cake like yesterday.
    exercise - yes, definately. surprisingly i even survived.

the hike was very fun. we didn't even get out of the car and found out the lizards were waiting to attack me. pulled into the parking spot and there were 5 on the wall in front of us. we couldn't find the trail head right away so we walked around the picnic area. as we climbed the hill we saw about 20 lizards, watched a hawk searching and people scurrying around. we even found the easter bunny lounging around waiting for night to come so he could get busy. i think the hawk was searching for him to spy on him hiding the eggs. lol
This discussion has been closed.